Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nothing

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
PulsatingBrain I have played Fallout 1 and 2. I don't like them. If you want an example of real turn based RPGs I have played, I played both Divinity: Original Sin games and enjoyed those.
You have some serious fucking issues mate
He's an alcoholic.
Hopefully his kidneys give in or he dies from liver disease or crashes his car (probably doesn't have one so he needs to ask his mommy if he can use hers. Hope she has insurance)
Okay, but you will take his cats in
No problem

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Once again I make very valid points why Rusty should not be running a forum and everybody turns on me.

LIST ONE DECENT LEADERSHIP TRAIT THAT RUSTY HAS DEMONSTRATED.

Also John Wayne Gacy is a disgusting evil piece of shit (his interviews are unintentionally hilarious though. That's the only good thing I can say about him).

The only interesting serial killer was Ted Bundy, and that was because he was a legit criminal mastermind. A real life movie villain. All the others were retarded degenerates who deserve to burn and be forgotten.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey just a reminder that the friendly fellas at rpghq want you to join them! NO WOMEN ALLOWED!!

RPGHQ Advertisement.png

https://rpghq.org/forums/index.php

Harthwain

Magister
Once again I make very valid points why Rusty should not be running a forum and everybody turns on me.
It's his forum. He's paying for it. Whether he should be running it (or anything) is an entirely different matter. It also doesn't give you the right to act like an idiot, posting dumb shit everywhere.

You really think he's doing something illegal? Call the police. If you live in Europe you might try to invoke the Right to be Forgotten (although I have no idea how that works exactly nor if you live in an area where this can be applied. It's just an idea).

You could also stop drinking or (if that's too hard for you) stop using a keyboard when drunk to prevent sharing your own sensitive information publicly in the first place. I mean, if "everybody is turning on you" then perhaps that's a "you" problem, not everybody conspiring against you.

People like to shit on Dark Underlord as administrator or RPG Codex as a site, but he has shown a plenty of integrity when it comes to upholding the rules, even if some of them may seem twisted. Why would you go to a forum administrated by rusty - of all people - and put any kind of private/sensitive info there is beyond me.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Skinwalker he deserves to burn but not be forgotten. He's an important historical figure. We keep specimens like that in the books for study, in case a similar monster comes into being. That is the purpose of history, or was anyway. Civilization is now in the decline phase and marxists are trying to erase history and logic so who tf knows what is going to happen with humanity. I wish I could say good always prevails but... yeah.

Goth Girl

Literate
I'm not a bad person / I know I try to always help others
You literally tried to cancel Rusty and his website because Bigg Boss said your first name. You're a stupid backstabbing drug addict who's always biting the hand that feeds you. Anybody who has ever tried to help you has regretted it immediately.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
It's his forum. He's paying for it. Whether he should be running it (or anything) is an entirely different matter. It also doesn't give you the right to act like an idiot, posting dumb shit everywhere.

You really think he's doing something illegal? Call the police. If you live in Europe you might try to invoke the Right to be Forgotten (although I have no idea how that works exactly nor if you live in an area where this can be applied. It's just an idea).

You could also stop drinking or (if that's too hard for you) stop using a keyboard when drunk to prevent sharing your own sensitive information publicly in the first place. I mean, if "everybody is turning on you" then perhaps that's a "you" problem, not everybody conspiring against you.

People like to shit on Dark Underlord as administrator or RPG Codex as a site, but he has shown a plenty of integrity when it comes to upholding the rules, even if some of them may seem twisted. Why would you go to a forum administrated by rusty - of all people - and put any kind of private/sensitive info there is beyond me.

You don't understand the situation and you don't need to be commenting on it. I don't have the energy to explain it all to you but the short version is I don't want to have anything to do with Rusty's forum. I don't even want to look at it. The problem is I keep getting redirected there. I love Codex and have a deep respect for it to a fault, but if I'm just going to keep getting redirected to Rusty's forum then I kind of wish DU would just eject me. I'm 100% willing to accept other punishments. Whatever DU can think up, I'm all ears. But the redirect to Rusty's forum in unacceptable. I'd rather be redirected to recetera. That is not a joke. Anything is better than Rusty's forum at this point.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm not a bad person / I know I try to always help others
You literally tried to cancel Rusty and his website because Bigg Boss said your first name. You're a stupid backstabbing drug addict who's always biting the hand that feeds you. Anybody who has ever tried to help you has regretted it immediately.
Your rape jokes got old eons ago and that is why nobody likes you outside of tampon fishing kalin and those other ormacord psycho freaks. Go fuck yourself and stay the hell away from me. I want nothing to do with you "people"

Harthwain

Magister
You don't understand the situation and you don't need to be commenting on it.
1) I think I read enough of this thread to understand the situation quite well, thank you. I could even go as far as to say that it's YOU who are much less likely to grasp the situation you are in, so forgive me for not taking your opinion on the matter seriously in any shape or form.

2) Perhaps you should listen to your own advice first. You do this on a public forum, be prepared for people to comment on it, whether you like it or not.

I don't have the energy to explain it all to you but the short version is I don't want to have anything to do with Rusty's forum. I don't even want to look at it. The problem is I keep getting redirected there.
1) I was talking strictly about rusty being able to run his own forum and "everybody turning on you". You being redirected there is entirely another matter.

2) It still eludes you that you are being redirected there exactly because of your own behaviour? I guess I should expect this from someone who has managed to earn "Dumbfuck !!!" and "SHITPOSTER" tags...

I love Codex and have a deep respect for it to a fault, but if I'm just going to keep getting redirected to Rusty's forum then I kind of wish DU would just eject me.
Why not just walk away...? Change all of your posts to gibberish (if you want), remove your avatar and stop logging in. The result is going to be pretty much the same.

I'm 100% willing to accept other punishments. Whatever DU can think up, I'm all ears. But the redirect to Rusty's forum in unacceptable. I'd rather be redirected to recetera. That is not a joke. Anything is better than Rusty's forum at this point.
Frankly, at this point I doubt you are able to reform. As far as I know you came back here after getting banned and managed to get to where you are from what essentially amounted to be a blank state (because you were allowed to post even though you shouldn't even be here in the first place). What's even the point of nuking you? If anything you keep causing drama, which is probably THE reason why Dark Underlord keeps you here.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Harthwain you don't know anything about the old situation between me and BB, which is the root cause of literally all this drama. That is what I was referring to. So if you don't know anything about that, you need to shut the fuck up. You're old man yelling at clouds and wasting oxygen. I'm telling you to shut up as a favor. Stop wasting your time talking about things you don't understand and go play a RPG.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
The only interesting serial killer was Ted Bundy, and that was because he was a legit criminal mastermind. A real life movie villain. All the others were retarded degenerates who deserve to burn and be forgotten.

The golden state killer was pretty smart. He would use the poorly lit, maze-like backstreets of his area to escape cleanly. Meanwhile, he would stop people from trying to escape or resist by getting the man to lie down, then put plates and shit on him, and say "if I hear one of these fall you're both dead". Meaning that the guy had to lie there while his wife was being raped, tortured and possibly murdered in the next room. He would also pretend to leave, then wait for the couple to start escaping, then start the whole ordeal up again.

Ted Bundy killed a little girl in a muddy puddle then raped her corpse. He got away with this and many of his crimes by pure luck.

Harthwain

Magister
Harthwain you don't know anything about the old situation between me and BB, which is the root cause of literally all this drama. That is what I was referring to. So if you don't know anything about that, you need to shut the fuck up.
Bullshit.

You're the one moaning about wanting to get nuked from the Codex. You're complaining about your info - which you yourself have posted - getting leaked on rusty's forum, which led to you trying to kick up shit in various places. You practically beg to stop getting redirected there. Talking shit about "the root cause" is not going to work in this situation. You want talk about "the root cause"? Wanna bet that you being a dumb drunk is the real "root cause"? Because it was true for pretty much every other thing you started here so far (some of which you admitted yourself afterwards).

You're old man yelling at clouds and wasting oxygen.
Oh, I don't think it's I who is yelling. Or old. Or wasting oxygen.

I'm telling you to shut up as a favor. Stop wasting your time talking about things you don't understand and go play a RPG.
Don't worry about me. I am going to spend my time however I desire. Even if it means wasting it on the likes of you. Like I said before - you ought to listen to your own advice before you start giving it to others. Considering your sorry state of being you're not really qualified to give advice to others.

If that's really is an honest advice, which I doubt. I mean, I can do this, too: I'm telling you to go fuck yourself as a favor. Stop wasting your time on drinking until you don't understand what you're doing anymore and do something useful with your life for once. Yes, quitting drinking (and staying sober) is a bitch. It's still better than anything you're doing with your time here.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The golden state killer was pretty smart. He would use the poorly lit, maze-like backstreets of his area to escape cleanly. Meanwhile, he would stop people from trying to escape or resist by getting the man to lie down, then put plates and shit on him, and say "if I hear one of these fall you're both dead". Meaning that the guy had to lie there while his wife was being raped, tortured and possibly murdered in the next room. He would also pretend to leave, then wait for the couple to start escaping, then start the whole ordeal up again.

Ted Bundy killed a little girl in a muddy puddle then raped her corpse. He got away with this and many of his crimes by pure luck.

Never heard of the Golden State guy. I'll watch some docus about him.

But Ted Bundy was a genius. He was only lucky in the sense that he existed during a time when forensics were in a more primitive stage and smartphones didn't exist. But he escaped captivity twice, and somewhat competently defended himself in court without any prior experience in law. He was a evil mother fucker, but his mind was on a whole 'nother level compared to us other mortals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom