Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nothing

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I know I'm wrong about how I treat people here but there are only so many times you can say "sorry" before the word is meaningless. It became meaningless a long time ago in my case. Not sure what to do. I don't want to leave here, can't use "sorry" anymore, can't stay sober. I'm just going to play music. Music is good.

This song calms me down, makes me feel okay.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
there are only so many times you can say "sorry" before the word is meaningless.
"I understand procedure, I understand war, I understand rules and regulations.

I don’t understand sorry.

I don’t really know what sorry means.

I’ve been sorry all my life.

I’m sorry I was born, that’s what my mother told me."

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I know I'm wrong about how I treat people here but there are only so many times you can say "sorry" before the word is meaningless. It became meaningless a long time ago in my case. Not sure what to do. I don't want to leave here, can't use "sorry" anymore, can't stay sober. I'm just going to play music. Music is good.

what do you expect rusty to do. you've been incredibly loose-lipped with your information

i'm not saying your name out of respect but you've stated it in some form or another a million times

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardship as a pathway to peace;
taking, as Jesus did,
this sinful world as it is,
not as I would have it;
trusting that You will make all things right
if I surrender to Your will;
so that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Amen.

Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

Just stop drinking you fucking doofus.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
jebsmoker don't make excuses for Rusty. He can burn in hell right along with me. I look forward to seeing him there when the day comes. Do not fucking make excuses for him, and I would never ask anybody to make excuses for me. I'd rather die of cancer than have somebody make up some kind of excuse for the way I act here. If anybody I knew irl saw the way I act here or on youtube I would off myself in a heartbeat. There's two lives I have. The one where I'm speaking to people face to face that I know personally, and this abomination. I'm not proud of either one but I know which one would send me over the edge. I don't know hardly anything anymore. But I know he was wrong to let BB keep spreading my name. I don't even know if me and BB were really friends. I'm starting to wonder if he was just a random sociopath trying to get personal info from me. Whatever his mission was he failed and I learned more about him than he did me. And yet I STILL refuse to use his real name while he spams mine every chance he gets and constantly threatens to kill my cats. I have given that psycho more patience than he deserves and I still wont ruin his life. I just want him to calm the fuck down.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
jebsmoker don't make excuses for Rusty. He can burn in hell right along with me. I look forward to seeing him there when the day comes. Do not fucking make excuses for him, and I would never ask anybody to make excuses for me. I'd rather die of cancer than have somebody make up some kind of excuse for the way I act here. If anybody I knew irl saw the way I act here or on youtube I would off myself in a heartbeat. There's two lives I have. The one where I'm speaking to people face to face that I know personally, and this abomination. I'm not proud of either one but I know which one would send me over the edge. I don't know hardly anything anymore. But I know he was wrong to let BB keep spreading my name. I don't even know if me and BB were really friends. I'm starting to wonder if he was just a random sociopath trying to get personal info from me. Whatever his mission was he failed and I learned more about him than he did me. And yet I STILL refuse to use his real name while he spams mine every chance he gets and constantly threatens to kill my cats. I have given that psycho more patience than he deserves and I still wont ruin his life. I just want him to calm the fuck down.
Bullshit. You posted his name on RPGHQ and no one cares. You should get a life SDG. I hope some day DU just bans you forever and stops letting you come back.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
GhostCow, stop bullying SDG. What are you even doing here? I thought crusty's forum is totally better than RPGCodex and you just can't get enough of its bustling activity.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
GhostCow, stop bullying SDG. What are you even doing here? I thought crusty's forum is totally better than RPGCodex and you just can't get enough of its bustling activity.
Noooo! You can't post on multiple websites! How dare you be a member of more than one community!

Shut up, retard.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
EBZyjhXXYAIH64m.jpg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
"Codex will put a stop to it... good staff there."

Thank you. I notice you keep mentioning all this "stuff" you have on him ("BB"?), though. Stop mentioning that or you're going to get banned. Stop threatening to post this person's personal info elsewhere. You can say that on rusty's forum if you want to but not here.

One and only warning you're going to get.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
It's a very despicable trait that many posters have here, to pile on with constant bullying and abuse on someone who is clearly having a tough time in real life.

"Durr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr r u talking about urself, Skinwalker!?!?!?! ololololololololo" - no, you know perfectly well that I'm not.

Leave SDG alone!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Liberal's one of the nastiest, most vindictive and pettiest members RPG Codex has ever seen. The guy can't get along with anyone here and vents his frustration in the form of endless negative ratings.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Liberal's one of the nastiest, most vindictive and pettiest members RPG Codex has ever seen. The guy can't get along with anyone here and vents his frustration in the form of endless negative ratings.
You keep referring to yourself in the third person, Liberal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom