Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nothing

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
He was only lucky in the sense that he existed during a time when forensics were in a more primitive stage and smartphones didn't exist.

I plainly described a case where he did nothing to avoid detection or identification. He was lucky over and over.

And he did not defend himself competently in court. He desperately wanted to live and wound up riding the lightning, despite the fact that a competent legal team likely could have successfully plead insanity.

I guess I'm not surprised by your warped perspective.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
And he did not defend himself competently in court. He desperately wanted to live and wound up riding the lightning, despite the fact that a competent legal team likely could have successfully plead insanity.
We must have watched different documentaries. From what I can remember he was successfully defending himself up until they tricked him into giving molds of his teeth which matched the bite marks on one of his last victims. I mean yeah he was probably fucked no matter what but the teeth thing is what gave everything away. I'm not saying he's the smartest serial killer ever but he's the smartest to ever be caught. The smartest serial killer ever is the one yet to be caught.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
"'Hey, rusty, would it be okay if I, like, stabbed a guy to death,' and rusty would be, like, 'Okay, well, let me see what the other users have to say....'"

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Have people stopped linking Rusty's forum at rpghq.org? We've got 32 pages, is the message getting through not to link rpghq.org?

Modron

Arcane
But Ted Bundy was a genius. He was only lucky in the sense that he existed during a time when forensics were in a more primitive stage and smartphones didn't exist. But he escaped captivity twice, and somewhat competently defended himself in court without any prior experience in law. He was a evil mother fucker, but his mind was on a whole 'nother level compared to us other mortals.
You know why he was caught after escaping prison? Dude could barely drive, we're talking todler's first day on training wheels level of bad. Local police pulled him over because he was driving so erratically. Not like his escape was some genius level event either they didn't weld the vent/whatever on top of his cell. The other escape he just jumped out a window while cops should have been watching him.

Modron

Arcane
Sorry Star Stable LPs are the tradition around here. Can you run Star Stable on a steam deck?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm not actually happy with that video I made. I rewatched it and my exaggerations about Rusty being a complete and utter failure as a leader were all off. He IS a complete and utter failure but I did a poor job at expressing the reasons why. I was drinking alot when I made that video. That is a failure I will own up to and I will not delete the video. But I 100% stand behind what I say about Rusty being a terrible leader. Anyone would be better than him. I would be better than him. If I had an opportunity to prove it I would. It's not difficult. If you don't encourage your own users to dox eachother then you're already a better leader than Rusty. The only worse leader than Rusty I can think of is Orma, who would be rotting in a dark prison right now if he didn't live in a scummy 3rd world cuntry where they fuck donkeys. Good job Rusty, you're officially a better leader than Orma.

ds

Cipher
Patron
Anyone would be better than him. I would be better than him. If I had an opportunity to prove it I would.
You do have the opportunity to create your own forum anytime you want - no one is holding you back. You'll probably find out quickly that no one will follow you there, which is ultimately what defines a leader.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anyone would be better than him. I would be better than him. If I had an opportunity to prove it I would.
You do have the opportunity to create your own forum anytime you want - no one is holding you back. You'll probably find out quickly that no one will follow you there, which is ultimately what defines a leader.

He'd go mental and ban everyone, just like every time he's tried to make a discord.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Giving options (like Divine Divinity, Final Fantasy VII (original), or KotOR) would be harder to wriggle out of.
You would be a better leader than Rusty at this point. Yes I said it. Come at me MFers.

He'd go mental and ban everyone, just like every time he's tried to make a discord.

This is fake news. The original SDGbox thrived for a a while. I only banned Wrong Carlo because BB insisted he needed to go (this was back when me and BB were friends). I don't need to be thinking back to these times. It's depressing.

Last edited:

Goth Girl

Literate
I would be better than him. If I had an opportunity to prove it I would. It's not difficult.
I'm eagerly awaiting to read your excuse as to why you haven't been able to create your own site yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom