Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nothing

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Fallout was created by homosexuals. Never forget.
You don't bat an eye at playing Diablo 4 and several homosexuals and dangerhairs had a hand in making that.
I don't worship that game at an altar. Also I don't recall any D4 devs going on youtube and proclaiming to the whole world that they are gay and proud and then getting butthurt because somebody in the comments told them to stfu about it.

Modron

Arcane
They just celebrated pride month every year for a decade, make all their characters gay in Overwatch, and sell rainbow blizzard logo apparel. I am sure they've probably got a montage of developers/hr people gushing about being gay out there as well. Face it whenever you simp for large corporate developers and popular games you're simping for homosexuality.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
PulsatingBrain I have played Fallout 1 and 2. I don't like them. If you want an example of real turn based RPGs I have played, I played both Divinity: Original Sin games and enjoyed those.
You have some serious fucking issues mate. You are also gay and a filthy person. Your house looks like a whorehouse. You are so gay, hope rusty or someone rapes you.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
PulsatingBrain I have played Fallout 1 and 2. I don't like them. If you want an example of real turn based RPGs I have played, I played both Divinity: Original Sin games and enjoyed those.
You have some serious fucking issues mate
He's an alcoholic.
Hopefully his kidneys give in or he dies from liver disease or crashes his car (probably doesn't have one so he needs to ask his mommy if he can use hers. Hope she has insurance)

Nelka

Educated
You have some serious fucking issues mate
He's an alcoholic.
Hopefully his kidneys give in or he dies from liver disease or crashes his car (probably doesn't have one so he needs to ask his mommy if he can use hers. Hope she has insurance)
Okay, but you will take his cats in

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom