Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nothing

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
You seem upset.

001720C5-4281-46EC-9E33-E8F5B65413AD.jpeg

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The guy threatening others with their personal info is buttmad that someone else knows a little of his own.. maybe get off the internet and detox so you don't act like a clueless lolcow loser everywhere you go. You only serve to shit things up, so the Theodora name etymology is a chef's touch.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The guy threatening others with their personal info is buttmad that someone else knows a little of his own..
It was a form of self defence you stupid cunt. I only threatened Big Boss with revealing all of his personal info because he refused to stop using my real name. And I'm carrying through with that threat because fuck him. Not here of course because that would violate the rules, but other places... oooo boy!

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You were posting your name around everywhere, and talking about it in videos, and now you're butthurt someone mentions it?
Bullshit. I only shared my name with Big Boss because I felt like we were good friends at the time. Unfortunately for his dumbass he gave me a whole lot more personal info than I gave him, and at this point I could literally post a picture of his house on google maps. I never want to do that to somebody but the stupid mother fucker could not stop using my real name. I've warned him like 100 times and I'm done being patient with his crazy ass. I'm fucking his world up.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You were posting your name around everywhere, and talking about it in videos, and now you're butthurt someone mentions it?
Bullshit. I only shared my name with Big Boss because I felt like we were good friends at the time. Unfortunately for his dumbass he gave me a whole lot more personal info than I gave him, and at this point I could literally post a picture of his house on google maps. I never want to do that to somebody but the stupid mother fucker could not stop using my real name. I've warned him like 100 times and I'm done being patient with his crazy ass. I'm fucking his world up.
I remember at least one video (that you also linked on dex) in which you were talking about your FULL name

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
The guy threatening others with their personal info is buttmad that someone else knows a little of his own..
It was a form of self defence you stupid cunt. I only threatened Big Boss with revealing all of his personal info because he refused to stop using my real name. And I'm carrying through with that threat because fuck him. Not here of course because that would violate the rules, but other places... oooo boy!

Just so I have this clear. You're threatening him with a full doxx, because he uses your real name, which you have revealed yourself anyway?

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
You're the kind of person that could find pleasure in a toothache; if only to bemoan it to the whole world and revel in any sort of attention it could bring your sorry self. Do the humiliation rituals have an end-game?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Just so I have this clear. You're threatening him with a full doxx, because he uses your real name, which you have revealed yourself anyway?
In the world of a narcissist it makes sense and is fair, because only he could be hurt and only his feelings and life exist.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I've posted stupid shit when I was drunk. Doesn't give him the right to use my name. And me fully doxxing him wouldn't put him in the way of much danger, except internet psychopaths. The worthless cocksucker doesn't work, he just collects disability checks so it's not like he's in danger of losing any income.

Konjad

Patron
Since you edited the post and added:
And me fully doxxing him wouldn't put him in the way of much danger, except internet psychopaths. The worthless cocksucker doesn't work, he just collects disability checks so it's not like he's in danger of losing any income.

Again, a narcissist doesn't consider others human, their life don't exist or matter for him, and only his own exists in the universe. Nothing else but HIM ever matters.

Konjad

Patron
I've posted stupid shit when I was drunk. Doesn't give him the right to use my name.

You never take responsibility for any of your actions, and always are butthurt about others
If somebody doesn't want you using their real name on the internet then you don't fucking use it. Plain and simple.
I don't because I have integrity, so even though I know your full name I won't share it, but I would never expect nobody mentioning my name after I post it on youtube and forum.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You never had a “right mind” to begin with. You stopped progressing mentally when you were still in kindergarten.
I'm not sure if that "you" he used was singular or plural, but if he was looking precisely at me, I'm sure he'd be shocked to find out I've never been drunk, have never smoked or done any sorts of drugs in my life. And I will never willingly do so, and then post on the web.

Sounded like projection, but maybe I misunderstood.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I've posted stupid shit when I was drunk. Doesn't give him the right to use my name.
This is objectively retarded.
I'll remember that when you're clearly not in your right mind and give away sensitive info.

You made your name public and it was not sensitive info to begin with.

Regardless of that, what you're threatening is considerably worse. If you weren't doing that, I would agree with you that he is being a dick.

Do you see how you make yourself impossible to support?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This is objectively retarded.
I'll remember that when you're clearly not in your right mind and give away sensitive info.

You made your name public and it was not sensitive info to begin with.

Regardless of that, what you're threatening is considerably worse.
I told you I have warned that idiot a hundred times but he keeps doing it out of spite.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The world is holding its breath at such awesome revelations as the name of a trailer trash drunk.

Go feed the kittens and touch grass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom