Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

REhorror

Educated
Apparently there's some internet meltdown over Tifa big tittays?

What's going on here?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Apparently there's some internet meltdown over Tifa big tittays?

What's going on here?
There's a section where the characters are wearing swimsuits. Wokes are fuming, while the videos (combined) have reached views in the tens of millions.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I love FF7. Great morality. Hang out with big tit girl and small tit girl. Fall in love with small tit girl, but fuck big tit girl at some point because you're sad. This is how life should be.

Yosharian

Arcane
Fall in love with small tit girl, but fuck big tit girl
why-not-both-463770771.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, keep the images, gifs, vids, and references safe for downloading and streaming. Nexus can't take down what ain't on their site.

And maybe hackers will fuck with these companies. I mean being a little bitch because of digital titties is pathetic. I swear, it is like they don't want peopke to be horny and breed or be in that mode. Wtf fo they think living things do? THEY FUCK! (In some form).

Mauman

Learned
I sincerely don't get why they bothered. It was barely anything to begin with. If that little amount of cleavage excites you than your are a sad, sad person to begin with.

bUT ShEE'S UNDerAge oh shut up. I drive by a high school every day to work and I can tell you that what she's wearing is absolutely puritan in comparison. It's nothing, and if you think it IS something I sincerely wonder about you.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I sincerely don't get why they bothered. It was barely anything to begin with. If that little amount of cleavage excites you than your are a sad, sad person to begin with.

bUT ShEE'S UNDerAge oh shut up. I drive by a high school every day to work and I can tell you that what she's wearing is absolutely puritan in comparison. It's nothing, and if you think it IS something I sincerely wonder about you.

No apparently, the issue is that the scene in question is a vision from a future scene that happens in Part Two, and in part two, they had that extra cloth. They retroactively fixed the first game for continuity. It's a dumb shitstorm.

Mauman

Learned
In all honestly, I'm less offended by the stupidity of the censorship and more offended by how they could have done something of actual value with their time.

This was pointless. Beyond pointless really.

Elttharion

Learned
They changed this one for continuity but they also censored the outfit in Crisis Core and Rebirth because Squenix are censorious cucks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom