Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who's interested in playing a game of Victoria 2 or EU3?

Destroid

Arcane
Madness!

You know, I might be up for a crack at EU3 multiplayer, now that I have a decent handle on how to play.

Although timezone could be an issue, any time on the weekend would probably work.

I'm probably going to have to take my name off the list for now... It wouldn't be until next Thursday or so that I would be able to play.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
I'm probably going to have to take my name off the list for now... It wouldn't be until next Thursday or so that I would be able to play.

I seriously doubt we are going to start by then...

Anyway lets discuss time and place since we have our host (awesome numbers btw - nerdgasm). How many players interested are European and how many American (or other continents)?

My location is clear for anyone - PL that is GMT +1 but any western-central euroepan is fine for me.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Well fuck it seems this aint gonna happen unless we play weekends or something.

Erzherzog

Magister
Malakal said:
Well fuck it seems this aint gonna happen unless we play weekends or something.

Eh, well that's 100% what I was expecting when I thought of this. As an American, I'm pretty used to having to play on weekends for the Euros!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes, we need a date. And I thought we agreed on EU3 for a start? My PC really cant run Vic 2 properly.

Erzherzog

Magister
Definitely go with EU3 I think.

Sorry, this weekend I was really busy. We can schedule something for this upcoming weekend, probably sunday?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Since we cant afford to lose interested players I could play Vic 2 if we set the game to run slowly...

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Reject_666_6 said:
So how does 15:00 EST / 21:00 CET this Sunday sound?

Seems fine for me, we could play for about 3 hours then. Some more if we moved the time few hours earlier since You know work on monday...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom