Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Occupy RPG Codex

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jaesun said:
Zed said:
There are no secret forums, besides two. You guys should stop being silly with your conspiracy theories and all that.

There are TWO secret forums?

:x
What? You're a staff member, so you should have acces to that forum.

So the Bro forum really is a lie then?

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jack said:
Oh you don't even know what you're missing, crispy.

sevyux.jpg

Sure feels great being a 1%er.

obvious shop is obvious, Fez does not have access to I mean forum does not exist.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
ChristofferC said:
My poor aspie brain has no idea if this bro list thing is real or not. :(
Now you're getting you BROs completely mixed up. The BRO list is one thing, the BRO forum another. I for instance have several people added to my BROlist but for some reason DU has refused to grant me access to the forum :rpgcodex: Jaesun has promised to argue my case but he's probably too busy with his EOB2GB project at the moment.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
wallace said:
DwarvenFood said:
Wow the Terra Bellica forum sure slowed down.
You all quit :(

Well after I "lost" my job I stopped playing and focussed on some other slightly more important things. Now I just do minitroopers - it takes less of my worktime away. Of couse, there is still the obsessive reading of the Codex...

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Hey DU, what happened to the Chris Avellone sub-forum? I was posting on it blabbing about Fallout: New Vegas the other day but now I can't access it. Is it down for maintenance?

Texas Red

Whiner
RPGWatch and the Irown Tower forums have your full support, brothers. You're all kind of barbaric and we'd like to see your "forums" closed, but EVERYONE, not matter if your wesbite is shitty, deserves capitalismcracy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom