Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Occupy RPG Codex

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
:oops:

Is this stuff really easy to do in photoshop?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Jaesun said:
Nope. The first image was quite correct. The second one was an obvious photoshop.

The first image is the one I was referring to, yes. The second one isn't even worth mentioning.

But please, stick to the actual subject, folks.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
This is a list I have compiled of whom I believe to be members of the mysterious Codex Illuminati:

- DarkUnderlord. Clearly the ringleader in this circus of lies. Probably has an entire harem of young Georgian whores and snorts grape-flavored cocaine off the backs of actual, real-life unicorns (use your imagination).

- Jason/Jaesun. This shadowy entity I believe is one and the same person. Many secrets too dark for even us may become revealed once the revolution takes place. A dangerous foe indeed.

- BLOBERT. This man is a high-ranking official, clearly. No one can be as stupid as he is without being within the inner circle of something as large as this.

Notable Codexers who are NOT a member of the Codex Illuminati:

- Talauntain or however you spell his name. He's actually just maintaining the site, completely oblivious to what's happening behind the scenes. Yes, he has gold faucets installed, but he believes that's all funded from t-shirt sales and ads. The truth is, it's all Satanic blood sacrifice money.

- Trash. He's Dutch, enough said.

- KC. Too busy attending Mormon church to actually be a part of anything important.

There may be others. I am formulating. I am watching.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Dicksmoker said:
:oops:

Is this stuff really easy to do in photoshop?
The things done in ortucis's pic would be quite easy to replicate. Just copy paste, edit out some text and add your own, no big deal. As for my images I have only cropped them and added an arrow n' text to one, that too could be easily done without much prior knowledge.

antidas2.jpg

Hmmmm...

npc54.gif

My god, it's so obvious! I can see it now!

Vser2.jpg

THEY HAVE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG!
WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Shannow

Waster of Time
:M :M that's the sound of the brolice!
Overseer, overseer, offficer, officer, overseer!
When can I leave the vault?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jaesun said:
commie said:
So you'd better put me back onto your BRO list since it clearly says that you perpetuated this thing as a means to troll.

Your new "persona" is fucking gay and lame and boring.

When the old commie I used to like and admire comes back, I'll put him back on my BRO list.

1275598831093.png

Sceptic said:
commie said:
I like Dragon Age!
Stop being a faggot and go back to MM1 :rpgcodex:

There's still some Achievements that have passed me by, have a few more BROmances to finish.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
Nope. The first image was quite correct. The second one was an obvious photoshop.
In that case please explain to me why prestigious, Roland-owning yours truly has not been invited yet. I thought I would already have your sponsorship by now. I expect the matter to be rectified, otherwise no SC-8850 for you :rpgcodex:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
commie said:
There's still some Achievements that have passed me by, have a few more BROmances to finish.
:x

If you HAVE to play the New Shit you could at least go finish your Two Turds II playthrough.
Also, where's that Arcania LP? :rpgcodex:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
There are no secret forums, besides two. You guys should stop being silly with your conspiracy theories and all that.

Terpsichore

Arcane
You fools fail to realize that HE is an Annuaki agent.

HE is the spider that lies in the center of it all and he brought a great injustice upon us all.

HE is unknown to you because you do not know yourself.

There is great strength in numbers but only when one knows himself and his enemy.

Endure patiently and sharpen your efforts, the time to strike is yet to come.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sceptic said:
commie said:
:x

If you HAVE to play the New Shit you could at least go finish your Two Turds II playthrough.
Also, where's that Arcania LP? :rpgcodex:

All in good time. I still have DS3 and Fable 3 to go before hitting on Two Turds II. Am waiting for my Pirates of the flying Fortress expansion to arrive. THEN I'LL get onto that LP....maybe. I actually have a far better sensible candidate for it though, an oldie that for some reason has been neglected here...

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Jaesun said:
There are TWO secret forums?
And you thought it was a Photoshop didn't you? :smug:

commie said:
I still have DS3 and Fable 3 to go before hitting on Two Turds II. Am waiting for my Pirates of the flying Fortress expansion to arrive.
FFS Fable? Commie I am disappoint.

Though IIRC you never finished Two Turds One. You should do that before moving on to Two Turds Two. Do let me know how Pirates turns out if you play it, I'm curious to see if they addressed some of the flaws of Two that we discussed earlier this year.

I actually have a far better sensible candidate for it though, an oldie that for some reason has been neglected here...
If it's Dark Designs, then I'm all for it :thumbsup:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jaesun said:
Zed said:
There are no secret forums, besides two. You guys should stop being silly with your conspiracy theories and all that.

There are TWO secret forums?
Actually there are five but three of them are boring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom