Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Occupy RPG Codex

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I happen to know there are secret, hidden forums that us apparently second-class members have no hope of ever seeing here. You have the freedom to talk about us behind these curtains, smug in your shadows and hiding behind your seemingly impenetrable walls of power.

Well, I say no more.

We, The Codex, demand that full transparency become immediately installed such that no one, from the administrators of this site to the moderators or any other "special" members can hide anything any longer. We have the right through the Freedom of Retardation Act to gain access to any and all of the above, the right to no longer be shackled under the tryanny of DarkUnderlord and Trash (redacted) and Jaesun/Jason and whomever else it is that has grown drunken and lazy on this unrestrained gluttony of power. Open the gates! We demand it!

If you do not comply then we will sit here, right on your front lawn, for as long as it takes, while the garbage and shit and inane conversation continues to build up to the point where either you are overwhelmed, or you just start banning people.

Do not ignore this movement, for we are resolute in our cause and in our dedication to wasting time on the internet. We will not be silenced. We will no longer tolerate your complacency and Wall Street-like excesses. Gold toilets be damned! Open the locked gates to Oblithe hidden treasures you so dearly cling to or you will find yourselves in the most unenviable position of having to read something like this all over again.

Relinquish your strangle hold on the masses!

:x Viva la R00fles! :x

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Are you whining about the Bro List forum or the Not a Virgin forum?

Morkar Left

You're powermongering ambitions will not stand Crispy. This will end like you're gangleader ambitions.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Look, I'll admit that the Crispites were doomed from their inception. But I wasn't responsible for their creation in the first place.

You need look no further than our resident four-legged friend for that. Or just follow your nose.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
And the cluelessness from you is always amusing.

Anyway WE'RE GETTING OFF-POINT HERE, PEOPLE.

We need to continue to push our agenda of freedom and openness here on the Codex. Do you really feel it's fair that only a select few have "earned" access to these secret forums, or 'vaults', if you will? What makes them so special?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING IN THERE?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Lonely Vazdru said:
He's not butthurt, just right. That's why it's funny.

- Speaking for myself, he's only half-correct about me as far as I know. Now, here is the killer question: which part is correct about me?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Crispy said:
Shut up, you. Besides, you're part of the tyranny around here. You're no longer one of US.
Don't know about your US, but he's certainly part of our US :smug:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I thought you did have access to the Bro Forum, Crispy?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The snake emerges from its nest.

How long do you think you can get away with this travesty, DU? You know very well that I have no access to your gilt secret forums or to any of the other heavanly delights that certainly go along with being a member of your elite upper eschelons.

You let Cleve in, didn't you?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Oh you don't even know what you're missing, crispy.

sevyux.jpg

Sure feels great being a 1%er.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Do you remember the part where you signed and agreed about speaking publicly of the BRO forum Jack? And what would happen if you broke the NDA?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jack said:
Oh you don't even know what you're missing, crispy.

sevyux.jpg

Sure feels great being a 1%er.
The fuck? What the fuck is that shit?

Staff forum I can see but seriously? I thought that was a joke.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom