Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Occupy RPG Codex

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I really don't see what the big deal is.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Dicksmoker said:
Jack said:
Oh you don't even know what you're missing, crispy.

sevyux.jpg

Sure feels great being a 1%er.
The fuck? What the fuck is that shit?

Staff forum I can see but seriously? I thought that was a joke.

sisko_facepalm.gif

Coyote

Arcane
Seriously, though, can someone explain the bro-list meme to me? I don't get why people keep pretending to doubt its existence when you can plainly see the icon at the bottom of every post. At first I thought it was a joke at the expense of the "I can't find Caius Cosades" types, but it keeps popping up in unrelated contexts. Is it something like the report function, where you can only use it if you've been around for a certain amount of time? Or did I just miss a thread where someone couldn't find it, hilarity ensued, and it turned into a meme like the tolling of a great bell beneath your fists?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I would remove Jack's access to the Bro Forum but then a lotta peeps would have to go if I started enforcing the BRO Rules / Charter / whatever the fuck we decided to call it in the end.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Crispy said:
And the cluelessness from you is always amusing.

Anyway WE'RE GETTING OFF-POINT HERE, PEOPLE.

We need to continue to push our agenda of freedom and openness here on the Codex. Do you really feel it's fair that only a select few have "earned" access to these secret forums, or 'vaults', if you will? What makes them so special?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING IN THERE?

*Updates my crispy.txt*

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
Don't trust the Occupy RPG Codex movement what poses as a genuine call to arms is no more than a false flag operation meant to weed out quality gimmick posters.

Achilles

Arcane
I bet the fuckers have the latest , fully working beta of Grimoire in there. I bet they have the REAL Fallout 3 while us plebs are stuck with the shitty Bethesda one. I bet Cleve and Chris Avellone are hanging out there all the time, while we have to talk to scum like Trash and Glyphright.

:rage: -CK you Crispy, I didn't want to know. I was better off. I WAS BETTER OFF!

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
DarkUnderlord said:
I would remove Jack's access to the Bro Forum but then a lotta peeps would have to go if I started enforcing the BRO Rules / Charter / whatever the fuck we decided to call it in the end.
Awww :love:
It's seriously the best board of the Codex, thanks for letting me stay.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Jack said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Awww :love:
It's seriously the best board of the Codex, thanks for letting me stay.
There is still one more level of a secret forum you can enter (as some folks keep hinting), if you have been a member for five years.

I can't 100% confirm it, outside of a hint dropped by one or two 2004-era posters during 2010.

Of course, this other rumour may actually be more likely BS, since one secret forum is already more than enough. Why would there be a secret within a secret? The Bro forum seems to have so few posts as it is, that another level of secrecy would only have a dozen topic forum.

spekkio

Arcane
Imagine the butthurt if DU actually decided to code 'BRO' function similar to 'add to Friends' used on social sites.

Ignore function works similar to this (high number of people ignoring = shitty poster / codex martyr (BLOBERT), 0 people ignoring = good poster / nobody)... But proper 'BRO' option would be a heavan for attention whoring site such as Codex.

:smug:

Just imagine possible user groups:
  • Skyway h4ters
  • BRO's bros
  • Crispy and other virgins
  • Black Cat's White Knights
  • Jasede's furry brigade
  • My Little Majestic Horse Club.

:incline:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Coyote said:
Seriously, though, can someone explain the bro-list meme to me? I don't get why people keep pretending to doubt its existence when you can plainly see the icon at the bottom of every post. At first I thought it was a joke at the expense of the "I can't find Caius Cosades" types, but it keeps popping up in unrelated contexts. Is it something like the report function, where you can only use it if you've been around for a certain amount of time? Or did I just miss a thread where someone couldn't find it, hilarity ensued, and it turned into a meme like the tolling of a great bell beneath your fists?
I don't see it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom