Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's ALL Play Haven & Hearth: The Founding of Codexia

Murk

Arcane
My laptop's lack of ram is apparently making the game skip like fyaczk.

Also, grand thank you for not stealing the two quivers of arrows i left in the basket by the clay deposit. the quiver with 40 arrows had q20+ stuff made by that sexy bitch Ashery, the other was basic q10+ stuff I was using to pick off low level animals for food/crappy hides to test the buckets some more.

GLAD TO KNOW I CAN TRUST MY BROS (or that they're just too lazy to check straw baskets on the off chance of goodies)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
See? Now that's why I built a house down there.

If anyone is having issues with the client, try deleting it and redownloading (assuming you're using the superior alt client).

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
so is this game like a dumbed down MMO dwarf fortress. I signed up and they haven't sent me the confirmation e-mail. How long did that typically take to get?

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
The Horrorific Loom Forest
sadasd.png

Monocause

Arcane
I've joined the game. Can someone pick me up? I'm by the river near Brodgar. (in-game nick: Monocause)

Could you also add me to the HH forum approved list, DU?

EDIT: What the hell is wrong with that game? I take a couple of steps and it takes me back to the login screen where I can't log in because it states I've already done so.

Monocause

Arcane
I can't play the game. It drops me to the login screen all the time. Do you guys have it the same? Maybe I should update my java or something.

Avu

Liturgist
Pick axe just adds 2 damage to beat the soak of walls. Bricks have 10 and I don't remember how much wood has. I think 3. Str/10 is your damage vs objects + pickaxe bonus. Wood walls have 500 hp and brick 1000. So it takes a shitload of time anyway.

Avu

Liturgist
I have a real life friend that joined the game. Cam she join the village? Maybe the forum once she figures out how stuff works?

kazgar

Arcane
I've worked it out.

run by swedes, spend all your time travelling large distances to assemble things from wood and gather shiny objects.

ITS A IKEA SIMULATOR!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Three Intrepid Adventurers Set Out to Explore the Northern Lands

... and kill bears along the way.

2hn962r.jpg

Boating up the river.

2h7oyoh.jpg

Battleships, attack!

bx8is.jpg

Dead Bear LP gain!

2lxavih.jpg

Venturing in-land...

aoqpv5.jpg

Encountering dangerous wildlife. Quick, setup the bear trap!

mizyiq.jpg

Getting knocked-out by the dangerous wildlife because we were only able to setup one trap in time...

Funny story, they were setting up the trap while I was luring the bear. I get too close to the bear and it runs after me, so I run it back to the trap. The trap is complete but those two get knocked out by the bear while I'm able to run into the trap and be safe.

20svr7r.jpg

Coming to and seeking revenge!

2rf80ur.jpg

Attracting other pesky unwanted predators.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
You get knocked unconscious for the most part, you lose some health but it's not life threatening. People and the water are the biggest threat to life.

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
character name: Udo Mayer

requesting access to the forums if you please

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom