Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's ALL Play Haven & Hearth: The Founding of Codexia

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I request access to the top secret H&H board.

Ingame nick: Zdzisiu

I used to play with you on the Old Codexia village but had to take a long break.

Flatlander

Liturgist
Another lurker here requesting sekret privileges. My humble farmer Rostok Nihil has been feeling mighty bored lately and has been thinking about moving to Mordor and maybe even pop in for a tea with the mighty codexians some day.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The Dude said:
Well, the trading might not be in the cards after all, since we relocated to the edge of the outer ring (carrying boatloads full of shit through Mordor being nub-ish is teh fun) and have nowhere near the agility to get to RoB in one jump yet. Maybe when/if we get some crossroads networked...
Dude, have you heard of hirdporting a trading mule? It's the new shit.

Zdzisiu said:
I request access to the top secret H&H board.

Ingame nick: Zdzisiu

I used to play with you on the Old Codexia village but had to take a long break.
Added. Still got you in my kinlist too if you come online.

Flatlander said:
Another lurker here requesting sekret privileges. My humble farmer Rostok Nihil has been feeling mighty bored lately and has been thinking about moving to Mordor and maybe even pop in for a tea with the mighty codexians some day.
I don't know you and suspect you are a SPAI...

Added!

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I'm at the first abandoned Codexia, where to go to reach the new and awesome Codexia?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
nutsnmango said:
some of warri's alts at RoB attacked me and when I retaliated I accidentally killed the alt. this wa smy stupid mistake.

I figured I was as good as dead, so I tried to hearth inside a abin that couldnt be accessed because another cabin was built right inf ront of it, and I also made the cabin inside the island map which could be accessed froma portal in NoFace's mansion by the ring of Brodgar.
Unfortunately jorb himself showed up to kick me out of the fractal island map and out of the cozy safety of my double cabin

I didn't see another option but to go to Wayneville and get myself killed. specially because I had activated my ancestor power beause I thought the one alt was someone's main cuz of their equipment.

a few minutes before I got to WayneVille I saw nao come by in a boat. she told me they tried to kill her but got away. she left me a key and then stayed out of the way for a while. she later took some cheese and left. I'd also like to mention Nao had intentions of helping us kill WV through an exploit and she confided in me her plan to do this after the cakeport raid.

I destroyed shit for hours at Wayneville. I got the one anvil I found, all their smelters fineries, crucibles,cheese racks,food (it decayed int he time I was there)
high quality trees meat gridners, cauldrons herb tables a bunch of q161 wrought iron. I saved 4 catkins q164. I broke into eveyr single personal claim in Wayneville

after I was tired of destroying shit (and believe me I got VERY tired of destroying shit) I altvaulted all the loot ( just those catkins and an awesome q134 rangers bow) and I also altvaulted my thanes silk robe and some other stuff

BE WARNED my hearth is in Xanadu !

I put it there because I dont have access to any other brick wall complexes if they want to get me they'll have to break Xanadus walls and we can collect scents. grab your valuables at xanadu while you can

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8498/wv2.jpg
KlauE's claim and soemone elses both breached

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4292/wv3.jpg
This used to be where some but not all of their metal shit was

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/30/wv4.jpg
a cabin inside KlauE's claim. they had cheese racks everywhere

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3740/wv5.jpg
this was their super high q forest with trees ranging from q135 to q165 or so .It was on KlauE's claim
in response ze germanz raided xanadu and killed quite many non-fighterish people.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Zdzisiu said:
I'm at the first abandoned Codexia, where to go to reach the new and awesome Codexia?
No 'where to go'. We port you straight there. :) is Barry still in your kin list? Chat him up when you're online and I am as well or PM SuicideBunny here to arrange transportation.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I started playing this today only to find out that there is just a single unclaimed tree in the area around brodgar. i'll have to cut down ten trees to make a boat so i am just not able to leave the starting area. i feel like i'm in a corporate owned nightmare with serious environmental problems. I could grind pottery till i get tresspassing and cut down other peoples trees, but i don't want to do that.

I would really appreciate it if someone could pick me up an take me to the codexian training grounds. maybe later i'll start some sorta greenpeace and forest the fuck out of the Brodgar area.

Ingame name is zubadab and i will be standing at the pickup area from page 3, if i'm not i am gathering apples at TEH ONE TREE.
edit: i'm not standing there because the server is down i guess?
edit2: i'm there again

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Are you there now? PM me and we'll organise transport.

Added you to the usergroup; check the forum index for the HH forum.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Well, that will be the last time we have to do that the hard way.

A recent game update practically means anyone can pop right in at town provided they know our magic password.

Not being the ones to shaft the little man, we've also implemented another little system. The Hearth Secret. Any character can, in his kinlist screen, enter a Hearth Secret. Tell this secret to someone with whom you wish to play, and it can be used to open a secret pathway in the character creation room (Speak to Mr. Holmes in the corner). If a new character exits through this secret pathway, he will find himself hearthed in the general vicinity of the person whose secret they told to Mr. Holmes.
Basically when you start, find Mr. Holmes in the starting area (the pool you start in) and tell him the secret we give you. A staircase will appear. Take it and you'll pretty much pop-up right on our doorstep.

Just PM me for the magic password and use it before you leave the character creation area.

Deep One

Novice
Can I join? Ingame name: Droggarth

By the way how the heck can I play this game? All I got is a file called "autohaven" no file type or anything like that WTF?

Deep One

Novice
Ah got it working by downloading another haven launcher.. now will someone tell me the secret so I can teleport to Codexia and start playing the game. :roll:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Everyone who wants to join please send me a PM so I can tell you mine hearthsecret so you may teleport to our village when making character. Also ask DU or Suicide Bunny for permission to look on closed forum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom