Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's ALL Play Haven & Hearth: The Founding of Codexia

Murk

Arcane
oldschool said:
I saw the Virgil boat-jacking last night. I don't need anybody jacking my boat for the lulz. I need it for fishing.

i believe the thieves in question did so while operating under the assumption that he was fucking over codexia with that big ass land claim

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
For security purposes, moving thread back to playground for Public Information Awareness campaign and securing forums from prying eyes.

Any Codexian who wants to join Haven and Hearth and join us can do so. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the special usergroup and give you access to the H&H forum here.

Codexians Hearthers are encouraged to post only publicly available info in this thread and keep important secrety stuff out of it.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I have formed a temporary outpost, Camp Oblivion, deep in the southern supergrid. The only location to have mulberries/apples since the main supergrid. Esp. useful stop for mine prospectors.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
ok, i got bored after reading through some 30 odd pages of the thread to find ppl to add, so if you cannot access the top sekrit hidden uber awesome subforum, do pm me with your ingame nick or drop me a line while playing.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
2nbzpl1.jpg

Take these hunting. They can be built on the field. They store more than a chest.

Can you say awesome?

kentable

Scholar
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Hail to the dev gods! We finally get to use up the lost real estate. Umm, maybe we can move some of the silk industry indoors? Mainly the worm stage I guess since that one takes up the most space.

edit: argg! server crash!

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
DarkUnderlord said:
2nbzpl1.jpg

Take these hunting. They can be built on the field. They store more than a chest.

Can you say awesome?

They decay rapidly if you don't keep them indoors.

And holy fuck. It really gets dark now at night.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Can I get into Codexia, I found it and I am just grinding in the forest a little south of you guys.
In-game Name: Chef Hathaway

No idea what I'm thinking of speccing in, I'm just getting everything needed to survive and build stuff right now.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Alright, i'm moving there now, though I'm a bit slow as having eaten like 14 or 15 apples

efit: I'll build a fire on the bank where I am

mahdi

Liturgist
Is the fire lit yet? It's dark out tonight. We can't see you.

nvm, mettle testing ensues.

edit: Okay, you pass preliminaries, until DU approves and kins you. Also, play Arcanum dammit.

kentable

Scholar
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
lol, I was wondering why there was a line of chairs there. Maybe when they implement seasons your dreams of having a Codexian bobsledding team will finally come true mon.

Is anyone else on the West Coast of N. America having slideshow quality lag?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Uh, guys? Anyone else have this problem with the whole thing refusing to load up, or if it does load up crashing on your ass? It's been like that the whole week. I'm way behind my Smithing/Melee grinding schedule.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom