Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's ALL Play Haven & Hearth: The Founding of Codexia

Avu

Liturgist
This update is the best one since the pre nerf cupboards. The other ones are either meh or I hate like the seedbags.

Educated
Nice.

So when can I find you in Codexia?
Been visiting for the last few days and the only good thing that came out of that was getting some q37-39 seeds from your trees (got any better?).

Monocause

Arcane
You are not up to date with the recent events. Ask DU to grant you access to the H&H subforum.

Ghoulem

Erudite
Bitches need to pick me up, I could not steal a boat belonging to kahleed.

Edit: Found a boat in the right end of the river. Sailing around looking for some birch so I can fish.

The Dude

Liturgist
Me and a couple of mates have a farming/hunting/whatever outpost at the northern edge of the main grid. It's a shit location really but we found some abandoned farm with cellar, shitloads of seeds, boulders and a loom. Anyway, could I keep on living there and still help you guys in some way?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
With the joining of Havoc, we were able to hirdport and get our miners to Codexia, then boatport them out to Forward Outpost Delta (after some fun shenanigans of worrying about not having enough auth to do it).

thefoundingofnovacodeks.jpg

It is done. That should level those animals right the fuck down and make it a bit safer for everyone.

HURRAH!

The Dude said:
Me and a couple of mates have a farming/hunting/whatever outpost at the northern edge of the main grid. It's a shit location really but we found some abandoned farm with cellar, shitloads of seeds, boulders and a loom. Anyway, could I keep on living there and still help you guys in some way?
Possibly. Not hard to setup a few trades. Especially if you can make chests full of food...

denizsi

Arcane
'f course not, silly. Why would I be? Especially when I'm busy sendin daily updates to Delamore & Co about your latest exploits. You're in for a big surprise. It will be nothing like you have ever seen.

The Dude

Liturgist
Well, the trading might not be in the cards after all, since we relocated to the edge of the outer ring (carrying boatloads full of shit through Mordor being nub-ish is teh fun) and have nowhere near the agility to get to RoB in one jump yet. Maybe when/if we get some crossroads networked...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom