Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm proud of my "Kiss My Ass" identity. It encapsulates my feelings towards the entire world. A wise old friend of mine once told me when he was drunk "when I die, I hope they bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass". Those words stuck with me for years.
U got 1 month to play fallout or Im banning you
Hi poop. Shouldn't you be on Ormacord socializing with kalin, ggs, and the rest of those psycho freaks? Tell Handbro I miss him, assuming he's still alive.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
I'm proud of my "Kiss My Ass" identity. It encapsulates my feelings towards the entire world. A wise old friend of mine once told me when he was drunk "when I die, I hope they bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass". Those words stuck with me for years.
U got 1 month to play fallout or Im banning you
Hi poop. Shouldn't you be on Ormacord socializing with kalin, ggs, and the rest of those psycho freaks? Tell Handbro I miss him, assuming he's still alive.
None of them are on Ormacord anymore and Hando doesn't give a fuck about you

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I've played games I initially didn't feel like playing based on other people's recommendations, and ended up becoming a huge fan and had tons of fun.

Grauken sucks cock as usual.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'll play it soon enough. Only because I want people to shut up about it.

Great motivation to play any game and enjoy it

Just play what you like and don't care about codex opinions
Eat shit, you shit eating retard
Fedora's name should be changed to 'Butthurt Master', because he's trapped in a perpetual state of anger and butthurt. Always 100% on the offensive. I've never witnessed such a miserable soul.

I've played games I initially didn't feel like playing based on other people's recommendations, and ended up becoming a huge fan and had tons of fun.

Grauken sucks cock as usual.
Nah. Grauk is chill. If it wasn't for posters like him this place would be filled with nothing but insufferable assholes. And I'm no saint. I can be an insufferable asshole. The site needs people like him to maintain balance in the force. Also fuck your whore mom.

Last edited:

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I could effortlessly google translate all these words but I don't feel like it. English is the default language and I don't care to learn others. Suck it haters.
:troll:
We already know you're incapable of learning anything new.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I think something is going on...

lVE7ocF.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom