Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
batshit_crazy.gif
How does one earn this, and who has it?

Self-Ejected
I don't have access to the logs, because that was one or two accounts ago, and I don't even have access to the thread, as you can easily tell. Besides that, I don't feel the need to defend myself. I was stupid and fell for a (at the time) convincing tranny. Everyone can read the thread, which is mostly a lie (because I was banned for a week or two and couldn't respond), but I don't want those lies in site feedback.

If I was a crybaby, like Crispy says, I would ask for the deletion of that whole thread (which Crispy confirmed a while ago would be within my 'rights' and the admins would follow). But I don't care that much.

What I care about is to not be bothered by this shit in every single thread I post an opinion in by certain people. mediocrepoet happens to be one of these losers who can't seem to let go.
Just a reminder that you gor upset because i rejected your advances then because of the rejection you started to call me a tranny to then lie at the staff i was the one wanting to meet you.
You are and will be always a fraud lol.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I remember when SDG was posting in this thread. Now he is called "Kiss my ass" and we are talking about trannies. Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with the codex.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't even watch his shit because half of the videos he uploads have age verification and youtube keeps asking me to give them my ID lol yeah like i'm gonna give my details to some random indian

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom