Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
When I see something like that on my feed, I know better than to click it, and instead check in Site Feedback first. :/

Arbiter

Scholar
Got the same message. WTF?

I1HPmNI.png

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Congrats on coming out of the closet, KMA! But why did you have to hack the website and send everyone a weird alert about it?

Last edited:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
2FA didn't save us. SDG is now ShoeDanG inside the Codex server.

(Or DU is too bored with Crispy drama and prefers some SDG drama)

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Punish KMA for sending everyone his coming out of the closet notifications!

:mob:

Last edited:

Just Locus

Educated
34UwZBj.png

I hadn't logged on for over a month, and logging back to be greeted with this notification reminded me why I had gone for that long.
Can someone give me a refresher on who this SDG Kiss My Ass guy is? I know he has an IQ in the single digits and the only happiness he seems to experience is at the bottom of an alcoholic beverage, but is there more I need to know?

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Also got the message, I am genuinely hurt that that man slut whore has been asking seemingly everyone else the same thing, I thought i was special....

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
34UwZBj.png

I hadn't logged on for over a month, and logging back to be greeted with this notification reminded me why I had gone for that long.
Can someone give me a refresher on who this SDG Kiss My Ass guy is? I know he has an IQ in the single digits and the only happiness he seems to experience is at the bottom of an alcoholic beverage, but is there more I need to know?
For example, this is his toilet:
efw.png

This is the bucket he keeps on his mattress to vomit into

bucko.png

He likes to puke on his neighbor lawn while complaining his neighbor missed some grass while cutting it

nei.png

Want more intel?

SexExitium

Augur
i mean apparently the guy's using his $1,800 fallout-ready flip phone mainly for 4K rpgcodex notifications so maybe not super charitable to make him even more unhinged with these shenanigans, grating personality (to put it mildly) or not. i dunno fuck if i really care, but he even said he's sober now and i'm sure he'd never go back on his word, trust me i have people skills

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also I'm not claiming to be an expert but I work with a guy who recently built a $4000 gaming PC and he swears by it. $1800 wouldn't get it done. If I was ever going to build a PC it would be something like what he's got.
I see you've come across our resident computer shoppe keeper. He might have an agenda.

Also as per your question: No.

Just Locus

Educated
Alright, I'm caught up. I just read through this, and I've fallen down a giant rabbit hole.
Only this can sum up my reaction throughout reading his posts:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
34UwZBj.png

For example, this is his toilet:
efw.png

This is the bucket he keeps on his mattress to vomit into

bucko.png

He likes to puke on his neighbor lawn while complaining his neighbor missed some grass while cutting it

nei.png

Want more intel?
Im upset he deleted the shitter vid because I actually wanted to send that to Deadwing Dork

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom