Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Shit is seriously driving me nuts. I also want my IP unbanned. I can go as high as $20 but nothing more. My credit is shit and I need a new vehicle because the Firebird is on her last leg. Please help me out here. You know I will pay. I've always been a man of my word.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Come on buddy, everyone knows that you were spending hundreds of dollars on clothes to dress up your diablo babes with. You expect people to believe you're broke? Only a retard of epic proportions would be dumping their precious pennies on digital garments when they have no savings, bad credit and a junky car, right?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
There is a way to redeem yourself. Even the 80IQ mongoloid Bruce is playing Fallout right now so you have no excuse.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Come on buddy, everyone knows that you were spending hundreds of dollars on clothes to dress up your diablo babes with. You expect people to believe you're broke? Only a retard of epic proportions would be dumping their precious pennies on digital garments when they have no savings, bad credit and a junky car, right?
That was before a long string of bad luck I had which I'm not going into detail about. At the time yes I had money to wipe my ass with. Not the case right now.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Alright, if you niggers absolutely have to see me play fucking Fallout I'll do it, but you have to provide an indepth tutorial on how to get it running on steam deck. And it has to be fucking simple, like drawn in crayon because I know literally nothing about PC.

Also say if I am able to get it running, I'm only doing what King Crispy originally challenged me to do, and that was to make it to the first town. After I accomplish that I'm done. I absolutely refuse to play any further than that.

Last edited:

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
I'm still looking for someone donating for me so I can rate posts and "read" ass & titties threads btw.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
It's not the money, it's the payment method.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
At least you guys make me laugh instead of angry, that's worth something. :3

Star Citizen

Learned
I mean if u are an alt of fork kinda weird u don't get access to shit, while who knows how many accounts this SDG cunt has burned through =D

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
I mean if u are an alt of fork kinda weird u don't get access to shit, while who knows how many accounts this SDG cunt has burned through =D
Well, he payed ever time (afaik), while I (my third account, original was 10 2016) haven't spent a single cent yet; again, payment method.
It's okay, just thought someone might spare a few bucks.

At least you guys make me laugh instead of angry, that's worth something. :3
Who asked
Klar dass der Deutsche den Deutschen anfeindet heutzutage.
Mach Dir nichts draus, Deutschland ist eh weg.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom