Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Shadowheart

Agree?

• Shadowheart is 2/10, and the drow is a tranny

• You've come too late, I don't see it. I already fucked them both.

• Kingkongmrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

purupuru

Learned
I agree about the ugliness but I am not sure if they wanted to gaslight you into fucking trannies. The one feeling I can't shake off about those BG3 companions is that they are too "real", and not in any way that compliments the writing, but rather "real" like a real LARPer wearing bad make-up and a cheap costume smelling of sweat and polyester, and obviously looking nothing like Taylor Swift. I wonder if they went this direction to try to make the characters more relatable to their projected player-base.

Kiste

Augur
Shadowcute is fine but don't forget about lovely Lae'zel.

how-to-recruit-lae-zejzizb.jpg

purupuru

Learned
Those are some pretty high standards they have. They have apparently only dated supermodels
Actually this is exactly the problem here. Shadowheart is not a real women and you don't date her, she is a video game character from a fantasy role-playing game you buy for 59.99usd (your local price may vary). She doesn't need to win a one in a million genetic lottery to be beautiful, she doesn't even need some expensive plastic surgery, she just needs 30 minutes in Blender and then BAM! out comes the 10/10 perfect waifu that drives all those degenerate elf lovers nuts. Yet Larian desides to give her this "barely passable" look (with crude lighting that doesn't do her any favors in close-ups) and then goes on to make her the best looking female companion by far. I have stated above one of my hypothesis as to why they did this but I'm not sure, maybe they really did it for a more pozzed reason.
Any way, is it really wrong for me to expect video game characters looking like supermodels? Just because I can't get something in real life I shouldn't expect it in a video game either? Guess I should start working on genetic engineering goblins into existence then.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I'm deeply convinced shadowheart was intentionally made ugly as part of the agenda to make you accept the unacceptable, to get you comfortable with the uncomfortable, because she's just too ugly to watch without revulsion. This is part of the whole "body positive" agenda where nothing is too ugly, or you're a bigot.

In the same way, that female Drow NPC has a male face to get you comfortable with having sex with post-op transvestites.

I'd like to know if any single person agrees or am I just on an entire plane of existence of my own now.

I don't know who or what is Shadowheart but you are right of course. This has been a part of the NWO agenda since forever. Just look at commercials nowadays where they intentionally choose below average looking people and minorities.

jackofshadows

Magister
I don't know who or what is Shadowheart but you are right of course. This has been a part of the NWO agenda since forever. Just look at commercials nowadays where they intentionally choose below average looking people and minorities.
SH is above average tho, objectively speaking. This is a troll thread and you got trolled. Unless op as well as some many other nerds has very aquired, specific tastes in woman, which is possible but unlikely.
shadowheart-bg3.jpg

Regular features, slender figure, not to mention pleasant VO and adequate writing even. She's meant to be attractive. Minthy is a simi;liar story except she's a drow so naturally she's domineering, rough even. Still has sensible side although it's hard to judge further due to endless bugs and/or rewrites with her.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dat jaw though. But I don't think it's agenda driven choice. The agenda driven choice is the fact they're both "playersexual" as any other companion and that's utterly retarded design, nuff said. Same for the pathetic brothel, fag couples and more yet not these two I think.

MerchantKing

Learned
I blame Belgium.
Nearly all writers were some type of anglo.
We're talking about the character model. Not the writing. That's the art department's fault. As taken from imdb:
bHtYSYc.png

These names don't sound like English names. Kapoor is not an English name (I think it's Indian) and Kleinenberg is a German name--literally tiny mountain; likely a euphemism for "small penis" which would explain why he is compensating for his inadequacy by animating ugly female characters. Indians are also known for having some of the smallest penises in the world so it is likely that Kapoor is also compensating.

mhDIsfk.jpg

Finally, Vincke has final say on everything. Which means all the ugliness is ultimately due to him. Hence Belgium is ultimately to blame.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Lae'zel - A bad bitch from a race that doesn't really practice pair-bonding. She will fuck you within less than hour of the game.
Ends up being a monogamous waifu and treats the relationship very seriously.
Shadowheart - Vanilla girl. Will give you a smooch and play hard to get through most of the game.
In the end, it turns out she's a swinger and dreams about the big bear schlong.

I don't get it. Was it a trap all along?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
The true trap is the Emperor.
Fell for nice guardian, get tentacle sex some time later.
Your Dream Daddy was an obvious trap from the beginning.
There is zero reason to think that Jenevelle "smooches only" Shadowheart is a total libertine.

It is in the nature of a Belgian to subvert the pillars of western civilization, such as monogamous relationships with videogame waifus.

Padzi

Arbiter
Your Dream Daddy was an obvious trap from the beginning.
He is our groomer.

It is in the nature of a Belgian to subvert the pillars of western civilization, such as monogamous relationships with videogame waifus.
Come to think of it... I counted that my Tav had sex with 7 diferent persons in my BG3 run.
And everyone was fine with it.
:lol:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron

Come to think of it... I counted that my Tav had sex with 7 diferent persons in my BG3 run.
88BA2D7E11E9332273CCB5A8F55BD0AA8E2074CC

Female drow whore doesn't count though. She only does some ASMR shit.

Because it is in the nature of a Belgian to subvert the pillars of western civilization, such as heterosexual sex in video game brothels.

Padzi

Arbiter

88BA2D7E11E9332273CCB5A8F55BD0AA8E2074CC

Female drow whore doesn't count though. She only does some ASMR shit.

Because it is in the nature of a Belgian to subvert the pillars of western civilization, such as heterosexual sex in video game brothels.

Well yeah, but thank fuck it's just a game so :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Jester

Cipher
Shadowheart is a gotcha from the writer cuck squad, she's a classic elf waifu, acting all shy, only companion that you can't actually fuck until act 3, only relatively "normal" looking female in the party. Then once you commit to the romance, last act it's just cuck squad laughing at you for falling for their trap, again and again, as you keep learning that your elf waifu lost her virginity to a tranny, she is into orgies, she likes fucking bears and cucking you, etc.

Larian just took inspiration from Owlcat with their Camellia thing (you want a classic white-looking waifu rather than simping for demons, furries, faggots, niggers or whatever? HAHA WATCH THIS SUCKER), they just were a little more subtle with it and changed murderous degeneracy to sexual degeneracy.
Camellia was the natural evolution of Valerie when game reveals moments before you sleep together that :
"Oh, you want to take your aristocrat waifu's virginity?
WELL TOO BAD SUCKER SHE HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH SOME LITERALLY WHO BEFORE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom