Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Shadowheart

Agree?

• Shadowheart is 2/10, and the drow is a tranny

• You've come too late, I don't see it. I already fucked them both.

• Kingkongmrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
that hunky elf is hung like a horse

Maybe the druid mastered wildshaping only a part of his body. Pretty useful if you ask me.

Shaki

Arbiter
Shadowheart is a gotcha from the writer cuck squad, she's a classic elf waifu, acting all shy, only companion that you can't actually fuck until act 3, only relatively "normal" looking female in the party. Then once you commit to the romance, last act it's just cuck squad laughing at you for falling for their trap, again and again, as you keep learning that your elf waifu lost her virginity to a tranny, she is into orgies, she likes fucking bears and cucking you, etc.

Larian just took inspiration from Owlcat with their Camellia thing (you want a classic white-looking waifu rather than simping for demons, furries, faggots, niggers or whatever? HAHA WATCH THIS SUCKER), they just were a little more subtle with it and changed murderous degeneracy to sexual degeneracy.

Gahbreeil

Learned
Actually, I remember that Shadowheart needs to join a lesbian menage a trois in order to change alignment to good.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Ugly? Please share a picture of the last "woman" you fucked

BG3 fanboyo apologists: NO IT'S A LIE, THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL NPCS!

Meanwhile BG3:

030137ea6554104554511e9b9e3a7647.jpg

9ted6

Educated
Shadowheart is a gotcha from the writer cuck squad, she's a classic elf waifu, acting all shy, only companion that you can't actually fuck until act 3, only relatively "normal" looking female in the party. Then once you commit to the romance, last act it's just cuck squad laughing at you for falling for their trap, again and again, as you keep learning that your elf waifu lost her virginity to a tranny, she is into orgies, she likes fucking bears and cucking you, etc.

Larian just took inspiration from Owlcat with their Camellia thing (you want a classic white-looking waifu rather than simping for demons, furries, faggots, niggers or whatever? HAHA WATCH THIS SUCKER), they just were a little more subtle with it and changed murderous degeneracy to sexual degeneracy.
Is there a romance in the game that isn't literally cucked? That seems like the main writer fetish.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shadowheart was the only really likeable companion because she was so average and everyone else was trash. And I love BG3, but this is probably the weakest part of the game, I really didn't enjoy companions.

Anyway, the only good romance in RPGs was Risen 2 Patty anyway. Everything else was always too cringe.

just

Liturgist

Is there a romance in the game that isn't literally cucked? That seems like the main writer fetish.
minthara
yeah yeah, b-but shes a drow, drows are whores, orgies, blabla
she settles down with you and when a chick settles down her past ceases to exist

Last edited:

Lhynn

Arcane
Could not touch any of the women in the game. Laez is the only one that was palatable personality wise, but shes so fucking ugly I could not do it bros.
The fucking skeleton would ask why I wasnt with anyone and there was no option to tell him that everyone was a fucking abomination and that no self respecting man could ever love them.

Wait, so in this game, you get fucked by a bear, or fuck a manctopus, and Shadowheart is the one that gets your goat? Damn vatniks...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom