Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Shadowheart

Agree?

• Shadowheart is 2/10, and the drow is a tranny

• You've come too late, I don't see it. I already fucked them both.

• Kingkongmrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I'm deeply convinced shadowheart was intentionally made ugly as part of the agenda to make you accept the unacceptable, to get you comfortable with the uncomfortable, because she's just too ugly to watch without revulsion. This is part of the whole "body positive" agenda where nothing is too ugly, or you're a bigot.

In the same way, that female Drow NPC has a male face to get you comfortable with having sex with post-op transvestites.

I'd like to know if any single person agrees or am I just on an entire plane of existence of my own now.

Quillon

Arcane
shadowheart is a fucking supermodel compared to other female characters across the industry in current timez and the percentage of players who got the drow as a companion must be very low for her to be an effective tool for some agenda

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
nh9tw4.png

anmz1r.png

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
she's just too ugly to watch without revulsion
She's better than a bear or a mind flayer (female devil is hotter though). At least you can get her a (slightly) better haircut as the game progresses.
That's the whole point. Make all other romance options so utterly revolting that the sub-par woman looks like a supermodel in comparison.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
I find her make up and haircut combined together really off-putting, makes her look like some cheap roadside harlot, very bad taste. All cosplays of her look similarly godawful, why do all these hoes even bother, if her design is just plain bad.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Shadowheart is a demure non-entity with barely any personality to speak of. She's not Sharran material at all even if you go through with her "wish".

But precisely because she's a non-character the nerds love her. Perfect waifu. Always mild-mannered and does what she's told.

9ted6

Educated
I don't see how even the biggest degenerates find the Voldemort-looking frog lady who brags about cucking you hot.

jackofshadows

Magister
Nice troll thread, keep up the good work.

The issue with SH though is her lesbo VO actress who tried as hard as she could to not to appeal to the men.

9ted6

Educated
Nice troll thread, keep up the good work.

The issue with SH though is her lesbo VO actress who tried as hard as she could to not to appeal to the men.
The writers already had that covered.

Shadowheart: I love you protagonist, I'll follow you wherever you go.
also Shadowheart: By the way that hunky elf is hung like a horse, go away so I can have some alone time with him.

Yosharian

Arcane
I'll keep saying it, use a hair mod and she is a much more attractive character

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom