Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2023: Results & Cool Graphs

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
RoboCop was really awesome. I'll never forget the time I issued a parking ticket to some scumbag who parked in front of a fire hydrant. The absolute nerve of these people. 2023 was a pretty good year for games based on movies.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
RoboCop was really awesome. I'll never forget the time I issued a parking ticket to some scumbag who parked in front of a fire hydrant. The absolute nerve of these people. 2023 was a pretty good year for games based on movies.
Isn't this set in America? Doesn't that usually get you shot three times and curbstomped?

Ladonna

Arcane
Isn't this set in America? Doesn't that usually get you shot three times and curbstomped?

Did Robocop ever hand out a ticket?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

He shot a guy in the dick. I think that's the equivalent in US law.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

He shot a guy in the dick. I think that's the equivalent in US law.
Shooting dicks off is only a small part of his job. He also does menial police work like issue parking tickets, rescue cats, and conduct search & seizure investigations inside of arcades and VHS rental shops. The more I talk about it the more I start to think it's the greatest game ever made tbh.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Infinitron come on man, it is same as Disney SW. When new trilogy came out it instantly made prequel trilogy one of the best SW movies. Same for BG3 and PoE1.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
afbeelding.png

The seething continues. Good, good

NotSweeper

Educated
So did the winners of this year's joke award already acknowledge the """award"""? LOL
If by some chance some form of a physical reward is given to them, whoever does the delivering should, under no circumstance, let their back face the Bulgarians. They like to backstab.
Also they're gay.

std::namespace

afbeelding.png

someone asked before for a qualifier on how the ja3/bg3 shills voted on each others gayme... well... .. .
are you ready!?

so, our hypotheses will be that bg3 cucks were butthurt and voted ja3 down
how do we prove this? well, the simplest methodology will be taking users who have both games rated and
calculate the difference between the ratings and then average that delta out, no weighing
eg: shill rating bg 5 and ja 1 has a delta of 4 and avr of 4 cause he is alone

AND THE RESULTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!

BG3 BUTTHURT COEFFICIENT OF ONLY 1.37 !
QWsUPZD.png

JA3 BUTTHURT HYPERPARAMETER OF 2.17 !!!
ZvPp5iK.png

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
afbeelding.png

someone asked before for a qualifier on how the ja3/bg3 shills voted on each others gayme... well... .. .
are you ready!?

so, our hypotheses will be that bg3 cucks were butthurt and voted ja3 down
how do we prove this? well, the simplest methodology will be taking users who have both games rated and
calculate the difference between the ratings and then average that delta out, no weighing
eg: shill rating bg 5 and ja 1 has a delta of 4 and avr of 4 cause he is alone

AND THE RESULTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!

BG3 BUTTHURT COEFFICIENT OF ONLY 1.37 !
QWsUPZD.png

JA3 BUTTHURT HYPERPARAMETER OF 2.17 !!!
ZvPp5iK.png
Doesn't matter, nobody cares about this edgelord """award""", not even the winners.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Swen "no one cares about RPG codex"
Also Swen : Keep posting here and very butthurt that BG3 din't won.

I don't agree with the 1/5 votes of some, 1/5 is Forspoken tier.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Swen "no one cares about RPG codex"
Also Swen : Keep posting here and very butthurt that BG3 din't won.

I don't agree with the 1/5 votes of some, 1/5 is Forspoken tier.
Nigger, if this award is so prestigious then why don't the winners of the award acknowledge it.

Lol at codextards deluding themselves their edgelord poll actually matters. I'm just here to laugh at you faggots, BG3 is the new gold standard for CPRG's, that's the reality.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
If you take all the reactionary manchild 5 votes from jagged alliance and baldur's gate and put them on to Forspoken, then Forspoken is the TRUE REAL winner of the rpgcodex game of the year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom