Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex Game of the Year 2015 - VOTING HAS BEGUN [AUTISM ALERT]

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
One let's you listen to a hot chick being tormented but you can stop it when you want, other lets you torment yourself with its endgame and there's no way out.

Still gave Underrail more points... but Witcher 3 had some pretty good things imo (and like underrail the endgame was its worst part).
Probably AoD will take 1st place, though. But both UR and W3 deserve a place in top 3.

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
One let's you listen to a hot chick being tormented but you can stop it when you want, other lets you torment yourself with its endgame and there's no way out.

Still gave Underrail more points... but Witcher 3 had some pretty good things imo (and like underrail the endgame was its worst part).
Probably AoD will take 1st place, though. But both UR and W3 deserve a place in top 3.
Then we are lost. Codexia is doomed.

Gregz

Arcane
ahh, the autism meme, nice. Let's get the mods to smear over the blatant voter fraud built into the poll.

When and why did the Codex stop taking cRPGs seriously?

Just did my patriotic duty only to realize how few of those games I actually played :|
28tr2v1.png

I did my patriotic duty 167 times, what kind of patriot are you?

Gregz

Arcane
Someone actually DID write a script to vote & fuck up the poll. The autism meme seems very appropriate.

Oh, I thought 'autism' was a criticism of those of us who were pointing out how prone the poll is to fraud.

Well I'm glad somebody broke it, now we just need to transpose those titles over to a secure voting forum, or perhaps return to a points system and let Codexers type in the games they preferred?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I meant the total lack of awareness. In the real world people are usually voting for 5-15 games, not manually clicking on +100 answers...

Whoever wrote the script even made it jump 1-2 answers to "make it look real". "Yo, I only voted for 98 games, I'm not fake!"

Arthandas

Prophet
Here are my votes:

Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar: 11

Yes, it's the only game I played in 2015 because it's so awesome. So glad I could get a CE before they all sold out.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Hopefully either Underrail or Witcher 3 wins it. +M
Yeah, 'cause they are on the same fucking level, underrail is a fucking crpg while fucking twitcher is a fucking computerized popamole for extreme monocled faggotry pretending to be something different from a fucking action fuck with some serious personality disorders, like a fucking cow trying to have sex with a giraffe and expecting something good to come out of it. You know what? Giraffes can't lie down because their blood pressure is too high and their brain gets fuckes up, that's why cows don't fuck with giraffes 'cause giraffes get fucked in the head really ugly. So stop with fucking twitcher, stop with this fucking fuck, you zoological monster.

giphy.gif

Maybe someone rates all games he has not played as 1? If it didn't grab his attention, then it must be a garbage
:troll:

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Well, I think I can safely identify the fake votes:

4d3VNLQ.jpg

So yeah, autism.

Looking at the time, it's not a bot but just someone autistic and butthurt enough to spam them manually... and pretty damned slowly.

Sad that some people are so very autistic yet not intelligent enough to figure out how to write a bot.
Some people simply have no useful future :sadface:

Last edited:

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Wait, the ones that clicked everything picked different ratings each time. Are you sure that's even the same person? Because there's no common agenda there, like spamming the same rank on x game a few hundred times.

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Oh hey, another lying and harassing tag. Why am I not surprised? Seriously, that meme is all you basement dwelling fucks have. Pathetic.

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
Well, I think I can safely identify the fake votes:

4d3VNLQ.jpg

So yeah, autism.

Looking at the time, it's not a bot but just someone autistic and butthurt enough to spam them manually... and pretty damned slowly.

Sad that some people are so very autistic yet not intelligent enough to figure out how to write a bot.
Some people simply have no useful future :sadface:
Stop with this absurd behaviour of using inappropriate medical terminology. Autism is a serious condition and is a very different thing from being intelligent or not. Anyway, I don't know how to write a bot or to program shit. I wasn't aware that one needs to be a coder in order to be a useful person. Cows rule.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Immortal FeelTheRads You would like Undertale with 1,337 5/5 votes. Understood. I will begin scripting the copy paste bot now. :troll: Shall I get Pillars of Blandness as well, or should I show mercy on the heathens?

Oh hey, another lying and harassing tag. Why am I not surprised? Seriously, that meme is all you basement dwelling fucks have. Pathetic.

such transformation in barely 7 hours

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I meant the total lack of awareness. In the real world people are usually voting for 5-15 games, not manually clicking on +100 answers...

Whoever wrote the script even made it jump 1-2 answers to "make it look real". "Yo, I only voted for 98 games, I'm not fake!"

Should you really be describing in details why the scripting failed and how to make a better votescript?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom