Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive Ninjas, Samurai, Rock & Roll! [Yo Jin Bo LP]

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
RK47 said:
As long as it's on youtube. It can be converted with

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/#v=aeRihd0Dr5I

Thx! Will come in handy.

Black Cat said:
I have the original song from which that little segments that repeats over and over is taken somewhere, if you want.

I'll see what other upbeat thingies I can find in my music HD thingie.

Do want! That, and other thingies too. :P
And thanks for the megaupload link, downloaded.

Black Cat

Magister
@ Miss Bee

I found you the entire single for download: Otsuka Ai, Sakuranbo.

As a bonus, there you have a live video of it. She doesn't have the voice to sing live, really, but she's so charismatic and is having so much fun that's pretty awesome and contagious and no one really cares she can't sing for peanuts.

I'll throw more songs with sugar overdose in the next update. :3

Black Cat

Magister
Chapter the eight; Things happen.
Exactly what it says on the tin.

capture_091c.png

HatsuNormal.png
No! Listen to me! After this, the tunnel goes on to an old castle wall, right?

MuneNormal.png
Yes... but princess, how did you...

HatsuNormal.png
The enemy is already waiting there. It's a trap!

ackbar.jpg

MuneMB.png
A trap?

HatsuNormal.png
I saw it in a dream. I saw Hatsuhime being killed.

MuneNormal.png
... Princess. Are you in pain? Perhaps there was poison in tonight's dinner...

capture_100c.png

HatsuNormal.png
Um, Muneshige. I'm not Hatsuhime.

nya.jpg
There was no need for that! *facepaw*

MuneNormal.png

HatsuNormal.png
The truth is, I found this pendant in a lake. That night, Hatsuhime appeared in my room...

MuneShy.png
Huh? This must mean... you're getting back at me for my comedy routine. You still haven't forgiven me?

HatsuNormal.png
No, that's not it at all... I really am...

HatsuNormal.png
Look, you might not believe me, but I really don't come from this time. I come from a time in the very distant future.

nya.jpg
Angry ninjas, Sayori. With swords.

HatsuNormal.png
And... I don't know why... This may be Hatsuhime's body, but I'm me. The mind is mine, but the body is Hatsuhime's...

HatsuNormal.png
Basically, I'm not Hatsuhime! Do you understand?

MuneShy.png
Yes...

HatsuNormal.png
Yes.

MuneNormal.png
Ah, Now I see! That's the story you were planning to tell if you were captured, right? For a minute there, you even had me thinking you were someone else.

nya.jpg
Jesus, why do I never get guys this gullible?

HatsuNormal.png
That's not it! Really! I'm not the princess!

MuneNormal.png
Splendid, splendid. You are an amazing actress, Princess.

There was the sound of footsteps nearby.

Ninja.png
Bring the torches! I see footprints!

Ninja2.png
Where? Where?

MuneMB.png
Princess! Hurry up and get in the tunnel.

HatsuNormal.png
Arrgg. Look, I wasn't lying when I told you it was a trap. Please believe me.

MuneNormal.png
...Understood.

nya.jpg
That's how it's bloody done!

MuneNormal.png
At any rate, we'll forget that plan and get out of here.

HatsuNormal.png
Yes!

Good. Maybe Hatsuhime's destiny would be changed, now. At the very least, she wouldn't be killed at the end of that tunnel...

MuneMB.png
Princess, take this.

HatsuScared.png
What? A sword? Um... why?

nya.jpg
Make a wild guess. :roll:

MuneMB.png
This is my shortsword.

nya.jpg
Wakizashi, actually. :obviously:

MuneMB.png
For caution's sake, please accept it. If the enemy catches up to you, you must not hesitate.

Was he saying I should use this to... to hurt somebody... No! I couldn't do that!

HatsuScared.png
I, I, I can't!

MuneMB.png
Princess! Where has my brave princess gone? Please, take it!

HatsuScared.png
No! I don't want to!

MuneMB.png
Princess... this is not the time to debate. There are still only a few men out there. We have to go now!

HatsuScared.png
Ahahah.

MuneMB.png
We'll go back to the bedroom where you were sleeping. I doubt they will expect us to return there. Then we will conceal ourselves under the floor.

HatsuNormal.png
R-right.

MuneMB.png
Do you understand? You must not look back. And if something happens to me, you absolutely must leave me behind and go on ahead.

HatsuScared.png
What?

MuneGrr.png
Well then... here we go!

capture_143c.png

Muneshige burst out of the tunnel, and desperate not to get left behind, I followed. Angry roars echoed through the night, and I saw two or three men fall before Muneshige. They had just been alive, and then...

capture_146c.png

From then on, it was like being in a trance. I wan unthinkingly through the night, hid when Muneshige told me to hide, and then ran again. It went on and on.

capture_149c.png

More than once, I thought that I couldn't go on. It was almost a miracle that we managed to get back to the room where we'd started.

The bodies were still there, and I turned my face away without thinking.

nya.jpg
You should check to see if they did drop a rare or something. :3

MuneNormal.png
Here. It's a tight space, but...

capture_155c.png

I squeezed under the floor like I'd been told to. A metallic scent filled my nose. THis was the smell of blood... the blood of the men Muneshige had killed...

MuneNormal.png
Are you cold?

HatsuNormal.png
Um, no, I'm fi -

MuneMB.png
Please forgive me.

HatsuScared.png
Aah!

capture_162c.png

nya.jpg
D'aww!
Emot-neckbeard.gif

MuneDreamy.png
This should be a bit better. It isn't like yo to be so selfless, Princess.

HatsuShy.png

Muneshige had that same smell of blood about him. It was terrifying. Killing somebody, just like that...

But...

But still...

HatsuShy.png
You're so warm...

If Muneshige hadn't been there... I could only guess what would have happened to me. He was protecting his princess. He was protecting me.

As I thought this, the fear grew ever more distant, and in its place I felt the strenght and warmth of the arms wrapped tightly around me.

HatsuShy.png

Maybe I could relax. It was going to be okay... it had to be...

I began to feel drowsy. My body felt impossibly heavy... maybe it would be okay to sleep, just for a little bit...

Maybe when I woke up I'd be back in reality...

capture_176c.png

capture_178c.png

capture_179c.png

YaheiNormal.png
The princess! Where is the princess?

YaheiNormal.png
After everything I said to her... she's out at night again, playing around! I should have raised her more stricly.

Yahei strode rapidly through the castle, floorboards creaking beneath him, as he searched for the princess, but he found no sign of her, and his irritation only grew.

capture_183c.png

YaheiNormal.png
And Muneshige isn't here either! Hey, is there anyone here?

Vassal: Yes, here.

YaheiNormal.png
A messenger from the Mayuzumi clan will be coming tomorrow... where is the princess?

Vassal: Uh, begging your pardon... I regret to say... I do not know. But...

YaheiWeird.png
"But"? What is it? Quite beating around the bush and spit it out.

Vassal: Yesterday, somebody seems to have seen a man and a woman riding in the direction of Kitahama Castle.

Vassal: The woman apparently resembled the princess a great deal, but still, I cannot imagine that the princess actually...

YaheiWeird.png
When was this?

Vassal: I don't know the details, but I think it was in the afternoon, but before the evening...

YaheiWeird.png
...No doubt... it was the princess.

Without thinking, Yahei grabbed his head in his hands. Seeing this, the young retainer rushed anxiously over to his side.

Vassal: Are you all right, sir? Somebody, call a doctor! Where is the doctor?

YaheiWeird.png
Stop making such a fuss. I was just a little dizzy.

Vassal: Dizzy? That's a real problem! You could have a brain tumor, or an occupational illness! You can't overlook the first warning signs. The surgeon general says so.

YaheiHappy.png
If you ignore it, it could be real trouble.

Vassal This message has been brought to you by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.

YaheiNormal.png
You idiot!

Conk!

Vassal: Ouch!

YaheiNormal.png
Send a messenger to Kitahama Castle. The princess should be there.

Vassal: Ow, ow, my poor head. That was a smackdown worthy of Mr.T, sir.

YaheiWeird.png
Ah, I still have it! But never mind about that! Hurry up and send a messenger!

Vassal: Yes sir.

capture_179c.png

As he watched the vassal hurry off, so quickly he stumbled a little, Yahei's face took on an expression of deep thought.

The chamberlain of Kitahara Castle was the Chief Inspector, Harumoto Ohno. It was he who was at the head of the movement to name Matsuchiyo the next heir.

nya.jpg
Hatsuhime should have invested more on her Perception skill. :P

So why had the princess gone out of her way to see him... but then, the princess didn't know anything of Harumoto's political sympathies.

YaheiNormal.png
Oh, that wretched princess! What will she do if something happens?

nya.jpg
Die? :3

Although Yahei continued his angry tirade, the worry was clear on his deeply lined face. Even though he was always scolding her, he had taken care of the princess since she was a girl, and could not help loving her.

He stayed up past four-thirty, nervously pacing the corridor, until he received the report he had been so anxiously awaiting.

capture_183c.png

Vassal: The messenger just returned from Kitahama Castle.

YaheiNormal.png
So, what did he say? Hurry up and tell me!

Vassal: Well... they insist that she's not there, and that they know nothing...

YaheiNormal.png
Absurd! That can't be right! The princess must be in Kitahama Castle!

Vassal: Well, you may say that, but...

YaheiNormal.png
Was there anything unusual happening there?

Vassal: It doesn't seem so...

nya.jpg
Japan, where private ninja armies running around a castle with torches and ready weapons qualifies as normal.

YaheiUgh.png
Fine. Enough. Good work...

Vassal: Yes sir.

capture_179c.png

And then Yahei was left alone, an inscrutable expression on his face. A sense of miserable certainty descended upon him.

The princess should be in Kitahama Castle... but...

YaheiNormal.png
Ohno, you dog! I will not let you do as you wish!

Yahei did not know how Harumoto had gotten the princess into his stronghold,

nya.jpg
Believe me, you don't really want to know. :P

but now that he had her in his hands, it seemed unlikely that he would return her unharmed.

They could not afford a moment's delay... but on the other hand, until they had proof, they could not openly make a move.

But if they could not send soldiers, how could they hope to rescue the princess?

YaheiUgh.png
There's no way it can be done...

YaheiUgh.png
Wait.

He remembered something.

YaheiUgh.png
That's right - the princess was saying something interesting...

capture_241c.png

YaheiUgh.png
Yes...

YaheiUgh.png
Princess...

capture_244c.png

In the next episode the sixth bishie appears and our heroes finally assemble, ready to kick some tail! Meanwhile, Sayori and Muneshige are still hiding inside their enemy's castle, and a new choice is given to us. Will they survive long enough for the others to reach them and rescue them? Do not miss the next episode of Kurokasha-tan plays girly games so you don't have to, nya! Only on RPGCodex.

@ Miss Bee:

It is a good thing I do not have a good reputation here, as otherwise I would be losing it right now.

SuG's Gimme Gimme. Oh, and 39GalaxyZ. And Rocket World. Jesus, just listen everything you can find by them, it's all awesome. And they are all so bloody cool and pretty. And Takeru's pretty hot, too.

7be4c495sug.png

*squeee* ,etc.

That aside,

IOSYS' Cirno's Math Class, with Touhoutards on their natural medium! My dad almost disinherited me when he discovered I was part of the same subculture as that weird asian people. From IOSYS you also have the incredibly awesome Convictor Yamaxanadu and the addictive Kero 9 Destiny.

Gagdet Trial's Theme.

Two Vocaloid songs: Dancing Samurai, which from this moment is the official theme for this Let's Play thingie, and Luca Luca Night Fever.

And then there's M.O.V.E's Dogfight. Is one of my favorite songs ever, and though it isn't really cute nor moe like the rest is pretty fast and hyper, and totally awesome. Also, it really works wonders listening to it while doing Shmups and Space Combat thingies.

I feel pretty weaboo right now. :cry:

Oh, and I almost forgot the work of art known as Less than three. :3

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Black Cat said:
@ Krraloth

Escaflowne is a pretty weird thingie, actually, with part of it being shoujo and part of it being shounen. Given Otome Games are, basicaly, Shoujo stories you pick your way through, or at least which of the hot guys wins you, they do have many things in common.

And Van was unbearable. Jesus christ, there is a reason shounen heros are almost unheard of in shoujo. Girls want those guys, not a boring, pedestrian, badly dressed everyguy killing thingies with big robo and sword.

Yeah, I understand, uhm...how was called , Ouji-character, right?
I was talking about the VO of Hitomi, Maaya Sakamoto... ad the end of the tv season me and my woman were utterly shocked by the amount of "Van, Vaan, Van? Van! Van?! Van???".Honestly I would like to strangle her.

Anyho, good lp :love:

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Black Cat

Magister
@ Miss Bee

Miss Bee said:
You can find stuff like this or that, for instance. Mindboggling.

IOSYS is pretty much LOL if you have a taste for joke songs, fan songs, and memes, yes. And I can believe I forgot to link Marisa Stole The Precious Thing. There you have the subtitled version, in any case.

But the IOSYS song I'm sure you will, hehehe, enjoy is this one.

Best song ever. :P

Miss Bee said:
What the fuck did I just watch?

The tribal rituals of Touhoutards, obviously! :P

@ Krraloth

Yes, the Ouji, "Prince". And yes, Hitomi was unbearable. I just felt the need to vent that one about Van to someone who would understand, sorry. :P

And I'm glad you are enjoying the LP. ^^

Edit: @ Miss Bee

And while this one isn't by IOSYS, Bad Apple is bloody great, and the animation that goes along with it is very pretty. However, a warning: If you can recognize most of the characters you are already beyond help and must give up your soul to Gensokyo.

Crooked Bee

Patron
:SISfist:

Black Cat said:
IOSYS is pretty much LOL if you have a taste for joke songs, fan songs, and memes, yes. And I can believe I forgot to link Marisa Stole The Precious Thing. There you have the subtitled version, in any case.

Yeah, I stumbled upon that song today, too. Trance-like.

Black Cat said:
But the IOSYS song I'm sure you will, hehehe, enjoy is this one.

Haha, too true.

BC said:
And while this one isn't by IOSYS, Bad Apple is bloody great, and the animation that goes along with it is very pretty. However, a warning: If you can recognize most of the characters you are already beyond help and must give up your soul to Gensokyo.

That's awesome. But no, I can't recognize the characters just by their silhouettes. (I only recognized Alice because of the doll and a couple of others.) Although I do recognize them in other, more colourful videos thanks to having spent too much time playing Labyrinth of Touhou.

EDIT. Been browsing Youtube and found... something unimaginable... something unspeakable... this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcIF78vzo4&hd=1 :shock:

Black Cat

Magister
Chapter the ninth; The sixth ranger.
In which Yahei finally recruits Yo, Jin, Bo, and Mon-Mon to rescue Hatsuhime, Ittosai is finally introduced, and the expedition begins. Meanwhile, Muneshige and Sayori prepare to escape the castle on their own.

capture_246c.png

At the peak of the early evening, the Mochizuki castle town was bustling.

capture_259c.png

JinHappy.png
Oh, it's so nice.

BoNormal.png
What is, Jin?

JinHappy.png
Girls at a festival... it's almost like they shine. They're so sparkly and pretty...

JinHappy.png
I feel better just watching them... It's nice.

nya.jpg
Creepy.

BoPrimaDonna.png
There are certainly some very inexpensive things on sale here.

JinWTF.png
What? Bo! Were you even listening to what I was saying? ...So, um, what were you looking at?

BoCofCof.png
Oh, sorry... You know, that "woman" over there came up to me and said "Hello, Miss. My name is James."

JinFacepalm.png
Another crossdresser? You sure get a lot of them. All right, all right. I recognize your incredible mojo.

BoNormal.png
Don't be jealous. A man's jealously is a shameful thing.

JinAngry.png
Shut up! Lately, everybody's been hitting on nobody but you and Yo! Even when I go to parties - by the way, have you two started going to parties without me?

BoCofCof.png
You know about that?

capture_264c.png

YoSmile.png
But even if we take you with us, you never actually speak to girls, whereas we have some basic social skills.

JinUh.png
I just don't like sitting there drinking and having detailed personal question-and-answer sessions.

Yosigh.png
You can't get around it. You just met the girl, so you have to ask her about herself.

nya.jpg
Take notes, KKKodex!

JinUh.png
I don't mind that part. It's just... I don't like when they ask about me.

YoSmile.png
That's not the way parties work. You have to ask about your partner, and you have to let them know about yourself. We men have to do our part to break the ice.

JinUh.png
It just doesn't seem to work for me. Breaking the ice is my specialty, though...

nya.jpg
With a hatchet, I bet. :roll:

YoSmile.png
Isn't it just... Oh, by the way, remember what we were talking about earlier? I've made up my mind! I know it's sudden, but what are you going to do?

BoCofCof.png
Then I have no problem myself. I am already fully prepared.

YoNormal.png
Well, we're keeping the ladies waiting, so let's go meet up with them.

JinWTF.png
Hey, hey. What are you talking about?

YoNormal.png
Ah, well... we were invited to a party... separately...

JinWTF.png
Separately?

JinWTF.png
I didn't hear about this! Why didn't I hear about this?

YoNormal.png
Because we didn't tell you. ANyway, I thought you hated parties?

JinWTF.png
What?

YoNormal.png
Didn't you say that just a few seconds ago? That you're terrible at drinking with women?

JinAngry.png
No! That's completely different. I never have a chance to meet women. Why would you steal my precious chance?

YoWTF.png
Huh? But...

JinNormal.png
Yozaburo, do you understand the secret workings of my heart? I've never had a single girlfriend in my entire life... it's too painful.

BoPrimaDonna.png
That's... sad.

YoSmile.png
It's your own fault.

JinNormal.png
Yozaburo... if you don't treat your friends right... one day, stab! Right in the back. I hope it doesn't happen to you, but...

YoSmile.png
What, a threat? That's low. You're reminding me of Ittosai.

nya.jpg
Ittosai... *sigh*

JinWTF.png
Ahh, don't mention that name! I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but he deserved what he got.

JinAngry.png
Anyway! We're talking about me! Right here! Right now! Still alive!

YoSmile.png
Do you really want to go to the party that badly?

JinAngry.png
Of course I do! Because tonight might be my chance... hahaha. My chance to use my irresistible pheromones...

nya.jpg
And then they wonder why Jin has no fangirls. *facepaw*

Yosigh.png
Not happening.

BoCofCof.png
Your... Irresistible pheromones?

JinFacepalm.png
For some reason, I'm the only one catching no fish. Like Forrest Gump and his shrimping boat started out. But tonight, I'll be a hurricane!

JinHappy.png
Tonight, I'll get the answer I've never gotten yet... Oh, little fishies... do you know that the shrimp have come back to the fishing hole?

nya.jpg
What? :/

YoSmile.png
They don't know.

JinAngry.png
Well, why don't they?

YoSmile.png
I don't understand the whole shrimping boat bit. Is it some sort of delusion? A paranoid fantasy? It's no good. Frankly, it's painfully bad.

JinAngry.png
When you think of my lonely, pathetic life... That sort of pain is nothing. And who can live without delusions...

BoPrimaDonna.png
Well, Yo. Maybe Jin is right, and this is the moment he'll break through the wall of his unpopularity.

JinAngry.png
There's nothing around me but walls...

Yosigh.png
Oh, fine. So, do you want to come with us?

JinHappy.png
Really? Seriously? If you're lying to me, I'll kill you!

YoSmile.png
It's all for you, Jin. You can go in my place.

nya.jpg
I never understood the way that would work, really. Like, hey, that guy could not come but told me to come in his stead! And then they close the door on your nose. Good one. :roll:

JinHappy.png
Yes! Tonight is the night of my irresistible syndromes!

Yosigh.png
Wasn't it your irresistible pheromones?

BoPrimaDonna.png
Tragic. He's so excited he can't think straight.

JinHappy.png
Let's go! Let's go! Let's hurry up and go!

As Jinnosuke bounded along, the sword hanging at his waist bumped against the sword of a passerby, making a clanging noise.

nya.jpg
And as anyone who did ever play Legend of the Five Rings can tell you, that's bad news. Because the ancient japanese where high on civilization and emotional control. Yeah. :roll:

VFnormal.png
You! It's rude to touch somebody else's sword.

JinUh.png
What? Oh, sorry.

VFnormal.png
"Sorry" doesn't cut it, you peasant.

JinUh.png
Peasant? You don't have to get so angry just because I bumped your sword.

VFnormal.png
What? You pretend to be a samurai and you don't understand that what you did was an insult? Well, seeing as you're obviously not a real warrior...

JinNormal.png
Are you looking for a fight? Looking at you, I'd guess you're just a wandering samurai too. Do you really need to fight in the middle of the festival?

VFnormal.png
You're saying that we're equals?

VFnormal.png
It's because of people like you that real warriors have no status anymore! You don't even know how to draw you sword.

nya.jpg
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

VFnormal.png
It's absurd to compare us! If you want to apologize, kneel down on the ground and beg my pardon! Otherwise -

JinAngry.png
I'm not the one lowering the status of warriors! Arrogant samurai like you are the ones to blame!

VFnormal.png
There's no use arguing about it. If you are a warrior, then draw your sword!

nya.jpg
And you only need to go clubbing a given weekend to notice few males have evolved at all since then.

BoPrimaDonna.png
Pointless.

YoSmile.png
Hey, another fight? I want in.

capture_342c.png

JinAngry.png
Quiet! He picked this fight with me! You stay out of it!

As he yelled this, Jinnosuke flew at the wandering samurai. Yozaburo and Tainojo watched, shaking their heads.

Just as they had expected, Jinnosuke's opponent was soon down on the ground.

VFnormal.png
Ahhh!

JinNormal.png
Don't worry. I used the back of my sword.

Yosigh.png
Even if Jin used the back of his sword, he's strong enough that it had to hurt. Anyway, what are you doing getting your only good clothes dirty before the party?

JinFacepalm.png
What? I got dirty? Shoot! There goes my plan to be a babe-magnet.

YoNormal.png
They're not too dirty - you'll be fine. Anyway, what's your babe-magnet plan this time?

BoPrimaDonna.png
You must have been quite lonely until today. I'll be praying for you that things go well.

JinHappy.png
I have a feeling things are going to go well tonight. Maybe I'll take her to some nice sushi places once we're a couple...

YaheiWeird.png
Um, are you...

JinHappy.png
"Honey, the fish here is just first rate. Want to see me eat two mackerel and a sardine at the same time?"

JinNormal.png
"Oh, my dearest Jinnosuke... You can eat three fish at once! Amazing."

JinHappy.png
"No, stop, don't make me blush. Want to see me put my whole fist in my mout?"

JinNormal.png
"Spectacular! Ectacular-spay, even! Man-tacular!"

JinHappy.png
"Stop. You shouldn't fall in love with me." ...The time would go by just like that.

nya.jpg
Whomever votes him is dead meat.

YaheiWeird.png
Are you listening to me?

JinHappy.png
And after the sushi, we'd go to a park... I'd put my arms around her shoulders and say, "Are you hungry?"

JinNormal.png
"Huh... but we just had sushi, didn't we?"

JinHappy.png
"The truth is, I'm still hungry... should I eat you next?" ...Or something like that. Oh yeah!

nya.jpg
By all that's holy and dear...! Whomever writes your lines should be put on death row! :/

YaheiNormal.png
I'm telling you to listen to me!

JinAngry.png
Oh, all right already! I was just getting to the good part, too. ...Um, who are you?

YaheiWeird.png
I saw you earlier when I was walking around. You seem to be quite skilled. What style of martial arts do you practice?

JinWTF.png
Huh?

JinWTF.png
What style? Well, I don't really have one... But if I had to say, I guess I belong to the "I School."

YaheiWeird.png
The "I School"...? Is that where you learn to be an ophthalmologist?

JinUh.png
Yeah, well, something like that.

YaheiWeird.png
Ummm. The truth is, after seeing you fight, there's something I'd like to tell you.

BoNormal.png
What might that be, honored elder?

JinNormal.png
He's not talking to you, Bo. Who are you anyway? It's basic manners to tell people your name before you start talking to them.

YaheiWeird.png
Oh, forgive me. I am a servant of the Mochizuki clan, Yahei Hanawa.

JinNormal.png
I'm Jinnosuke Murasame. Call me Jin.

YoSmile.png
Jin!

JinAngry.png
I wasn't talking to you!

Yosigh.png
Well, you're no fun. So, what is it you want, Mr.Hanawa?

JinAngry.png
Why are you suddenly in this conversation?

nya.jpg
You aren't the less popular character because we want you to monopolize scenes, Jin.

YaheiWeird.png
Would you come with me, please? This isn't something I can talk about in a place like this.

BoNormal.png
You have a request for us, don't you?

YoNormal.png
He has to. There's no other reason he'd want to talk to a couple of wandering samurai who are complete strangers.

JinNormal.png
I'm the one he's talking to here!

nya.jpg
No, you aren't. :3

YoSmile.png
But we're comrades of destiny! Where you go, I go too!

JinAngry.png
Oohh - What's this "I go too?" Who are you calling a "comrade of destiny"? You were about to go to a party and leave me behind!

Yosigh.png
But I already told you that you could go for me. And you're bringing it up again? You're so persistent with anything involving women.

BoPrimaDonna.png
This has nothing to do with women. Fixating on petty matters is merely proof of childishness. Does baby want his bottle?

JinHappy.png
Oooh, milk! Yummy yummy! ...By which I mean, screw you! It's not like you've never had a bottle either. Anyway, if anyone is a child here, it's Yo!

YoNormal.png
Ah! Are you treating me like a child again? Unforgivable!

JinAngry.png
Shut up! You're the one who's trying to leave me out!

YaheiWeird.png
Hey!

YoNormal.png
We're not trying to leave you out! We're trying to get rid of you!

JinAngry.png
That's even worse! Not that it would bother me to be gotten rid of by a guy who can't even walk to the outhouse by himself if it's dark out!

YoNormal.png
Ahh! You told! I can't believe you just told them! You have just opened Pandora's box, my friend. Besides, everybody's like that after a scary movie.

JinAngry.png
That's not true.

YaheiNormal.png
Hey, stop that! What are you doing, fighting with your friends?

YoSmile.png
All right, I'll be warm and fuzzy. Jin, you're an excellent friend.

JinUh.png
What? Did you just call me an eggplant friend?

Yosigh.png
...It's no good.

JinAngry.png
What's no good? If this is what it comes down to... draw your sword, Yo!

YaheiNormal.png
What are you doing!

BoNormal.png
Stop, Jin. Once you draw your sword, it will not rest until it tastes blood. All swords are like that.

capture_422c.png

JinAngry.png
There's no use talking!

Jinnosuke grabbed the sword hanging at his waist. At the same time, Yo dropped his empty hands to his hips. This out-of-place aura of violence made the festival-goers around them start to murmur.

Moved by idle curiosity, a certain monk pushed his way through the crowds who were watching at a distance.

MonHappy.png
Ah, just when I see a crowd has gathered... I love this sort of thing.

MonHappy.png
Maybe I should pitch in and help, hmm?

But when Monzan saw the three familiar figures, his expression shifted, and he walked smilingly forward.

YoNormal.png
Here I go, Jin!

capture_430c.png

JinAngry.png
Yaaa!

Jin screamed and rushed forward. His unsheathed blade swung in an arc, preparing to strike...

MonHappy.png
Hey, you two. Want to stop fighting, and go see a show, or --

capture_434c.png

Slash!

Thump.

capture_438c.png

MonUgh.png
Huh? What?

JinWTF.png
Huh?

YoWTF.png
Eh?

BoPrimaDonna.png
Ah...

Jin raised his sword high as if it were a fishing rod, his shoulders thrown far back, and it struck the man who had come running up behind him out of curiosity. In other words, the one who had been thumped was Monzan.

MonUgh.png
Uh... What... what... You've killed Mon-Mon...

His trembling hand dropped to the ground with a thud. It was this sound that brought the dumbfounded Yahei back to his senses.

YaheiNormal.png
What, what have you idiots done? Call a doctor - no a priest! Call a priest!

As Yahei panicked, Jin and Yo exchanged glances, their earlier hostility completely forgotten. Tainojo let out a long sigh, and they all spoke together.

Yosigh.png
JinUh.png
BoPrimaDonna.png
He is a priest.

MonShock.png
Going to die...

YaheiScared.png
No...

JinFacepalm.png
He might actually die.

YoSmile.png
I think he's dying.

MonUgh.png
Everything has gone dark... Mon-Mon may die, but freedom lives on...

nya.jpg
:lol:

BoRight.png
Ah, he's a lingerer.

MonUgh.png
Ah, it's no good...

YaheiUgh.png
No! He's dead...

YoSmile.png
It's okay, it's okay.

YaheiUgh.png
How can you say that...

capture_465c.png

capture_466c.png

nya.jpg
If you pay attention to the floor, you'll notice the tatami isn't placed auspiciously. As a witch I must say it's no surprise everything has gone so wrong for this clan. :obviously:

MonHappy.png
Aah, I thought I might actually die there.

They had moved from the festival-crowded town to Yahei's quarters. In a cage in the corner, a nightingale flapped its wings, startled by the laughing voices at this late hour.

capture_471c.png

YoSmile.png
Well, a normal person would have died.

YaheiWeird.png
Are you immortal, Mr. Kadokura?

MonHappy.png
No, no. It was my meditation and purifications that saved me. Although I suppose I have Jin's dull sword to thank as well.

nya.jpg
Mon-Mon has some pretty weird abilities and skills, indeed.

JinUh.png
Sorry about that.

MonNormal.png
Anyway, only strangers call me Mr. Kadokura. Feel free to call me Mon-Mon.

YaheiWeird.png
What? No... I couldn't...

MonNormal.png
No need to hesitate! Please call me Mon-Mon.

YaheiScared.png
M-mon-Mon.

MonHappy.png
That's right! Anyway, what are you all up to?

JinNormal.png
Nobody asked you along.

YaheiWeird.png
No, no. The more, the better. I want to ask you to rescue someone for me.

YoSmile.png
Rescue someone? Who?

YaheiWeird.png
The princess of our clan.

BoNormal.png
Oh? A princess... There must be a long story behind this.

YaheiWeird.png
I'm sorry, but I can't discuss the details. I want you to rescue the princess from Kitahama Castle and bring her back here safely. That is all I can tell you.

BoNormal.png
I see.

YoSmile.png
At least tell us the reason for all this. We won't tell anyone.

YaheiUgh.png
When I say I can't tell you, I can't tell you!

YoSmile.png
Can you just whisper it in my ear? Please?

JinNormal.png
Stop it, Yo. If he can't tell us, that's fine. I'm sure the old man has his reasons.

YaheiUgh.png
"The old man"?

MonNormal.png
It doesn't matter whether or not we know the details. All we can do is say "yes" or "no" to the request.

BoNormal.png
Having to rescue a princess in her own country... certainly we are looking at an arcanum arcanorum.

YaheiUgh.png

JinUh.png
Hey. Yo. Ar... ar... what is it?

YoNormal.png
Arcanum arcanorum. Something that is top secret.

JinNormal.png
Hm. Well, I have no idea about these ar-whatever plans, but I know that this is a job I've been asked to do. You don't have to come if you don't want to.

MonNormal.png
No. If we let you go alone, you'd just get killed. Besides, the Buddha does not look kindly on people who abandon those in need.

JinNormal.png
Monzan...

Mongrr.png
It's Mon-Mon!

YoSmile.png
If Jin goes, I go too.

BoNormal.png
I'll go as well. Jin by himself is unreliable.

JinAngry.png
I just told you you didn't have to come!

YoSmile.png
Besides, it'll be romantic to rescue a princess. And I'm hoping to get thanked when I save her.

MonHappy.png
A kiss of gratitude... right?

JinWTF.png
A - a kiss!

JinWTF.png
A kiss? Like when you put your lips on a woman's lips?

MonNormal.png
Yes, you put your mouths firmly together.

JinUh.png
You mean... where you sometimes use your tongues and stuff... that sort of kiss?

MonNormal.png
Well, there are kisses like that, too...

JinUh.png
Sooo... The kind of kiss where you build the bridge to love with your dangling strings of spit?

nya.jpg
He's a cretin. Fact.

MonHappy.png
I don't know about "the bridge to love"... That's a little too wordy for me. But yes, that is a kiss!

capture_528c.png

YaheiWeird.png
Huh? Do you smell something burning?

BoPrimaDonna.png
You really did it, Mon-Mon...

MonNormal.png
Huh? What?

Yosigh.png
Aah, he's on fire now. He's so predictable.

JinAngry.png
Everybody, listen carefully! I'm going to rescue the princess alone. If you don't want to die, don't follow me!

Yosigh.png
Here it comes.

BoPrimaDonna.png
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

capture_539c.png

JinAngry.png
Waaaa!

YaheiUgh.png
...What is he doing?

YoNormal.png
It's okay. Just let him burn himself out.

BoNormal.png
In a moment, he'll be just like Sailor Moon after her final battle with Galaxia.

YaheiWeird.png
You mean, naked and sprouting wings?

nya.jpg
Where did I left the brain bleach, again?

BoNormal.png
By the way, sir, what is the name of this princess?

YaheiWeird.png
Well... I suppose there's no way to hide it. Her name is Hatsuhime.

BoNormal.png
Princess Hatsuhime?

MonNormal.png
Hatsu? I've heard that before somewhere.

YoNormal.png
Ah! It was the girl! The girl we saved who was being chased by thugs.

MonNormal.png
Oh... You mean she really was a princess?

BoNormal.png
We will go find your unmanageable princess.

YaheiUgh.png
Ah, you found out. Still, however unmanageable she may be, I've taken care of her since she was a little girl, and she is my irreplaceable princess.

Yahei suddenly knelt and pressed both his hands to the tatami.

nya.jpg
The inauspicious tatami, you may want to say.

YaheiWeird.png
I'm begging you! Please, save the princess.

YaheiWeird.png
I heard your names from the princess. I only half-believed her, but when by chance I encountered you, I saw your incredible skill for myself.

capture_561c.png

YaheiWeird.png
We must have been brought together by Heaven. I beg of you, please save the princess!

capture_564c.png

YoSmile.png
Oh, he's burned himself out.

JinAngry.png
Ahh... mister, when you bow down that much, you look pretty pathetic.

BoNormal.png
Please raise your head. If you're willing to go that far, we could hardly tell you no.

JinNormal.png
I'm going to go this one alone. So, I won't be needing any back-up.

YoSmile.png
What are you talking about, Jin? I'm going to rescue the lady. She was cute.

MonHappy.png
Right! As long as she's cute, even a tomboy is fine by me.

nya.jpg
You have no standards, Mon-Mon. :obviously:

Yosigh.png
Somehow, that sounds really sleazy when you say it.

MonUgh.png
Huh? That's mean. You just hurt my feelings.

BoNormal.png
Well, I was getting tired of the festival anyway. I welcome the chance to test my skills.

JinNormal.png
What are you people saying? ...Oh, whatever. We'll save your precious princess for you.

YaheiWeird.png
Thank you so much! I am eternally in your debt.

YoSmile.png
That's a bit over the top. Don't worry about it. We'll get something out of this ourselves, after all.

Beaming adorably, Yozaburo rubbed his thumb and forefinger together in the sing for money.

YaheiWeird.png
Yes. I'll pay you one hundred ryo up front, and another hundred when the job is completed successfully. Is that acceptable?

YoSmile.png
That's super-acceptable! Wow, you're generous. Just think how many capes we can buy with that, Bo!

capture_586c.png

BoNormal.png
Indeed. I have become rather tired of my own cape. It's well-made, but too thick for the summer.

JinNormal.png
What, there are "summer capes" and "winter capes"?

BoNormal.png
Of course there are!

YoNormal.png
Never underestimate the aficionados of capes!

JinWTF.png
Creepy!

MonNormal.png
So, honored elder. Would you like me to rub your shoulders for you? I've been told I'm a master of massage. Or maybe -

MonNormal.png
Or would you prefer the aromatherapy massage with your princess-saving package? It revitalizes skin damaged by the strong summer sun, for only ten ryo!

JinNormal.png
We don't need any payment up front.

MonHappy.png
Right, right, payment up front -- Wait, Jin! What did you say?

JinNormal.png
Mister, two hundred ryo is too much.

YaheiWeird.png
No, not at all. It's money that has been put aside for an emergency. How could I not use it now?

JinNormal.png
I see. But what would you do if we just ran off with the first hundred ryo?

YaheiWeird.png
Well, I have faith in you...

JinNormal.png
Once we've brought your princess back safely, we'll take the full two hundred ryo with pride. How does that sound?

YaheiWeird.png
If you insist.

YoWTF.png
What? What? Ohhh... So, how many enemies will there be in this castle, anyway?

YaheiWeird.png
Hmmm... three hundred during the daytime. But many of them go home in the night, so there shouldn't be more than a hundred then.

Yosigh.png
What? Jin... I'll need to buy a sword or something. What were you thinking, not taking the money up front?

BoNormal.png
And you can't go up against that many enemies with that blunt sword of yours, either.

JinNormal.png
Well, that's true, but... Mister, when did the princess go missing?

YaheiWeird.png
It was a day and a half ago. It will be two days this evening.

JinNormal.png
If we don't hurry, she won't be alive to save. We don't have the time to buy swords. We should go now.

YaheiWeird.png
In that case, won't you please take this? I've never drawn it in my life, but this is a fine blade that has been passed down through my family.

YaheiWeird.png
If it will save the princess, don't hesitate to use it.

JinNormal.png
A sword...

BoNormal.png
A sword is the soul of a warrior. Are you really prepared to lend that to somebody?

YaheiWeird.png
If anything were to happen to the princess, I would have no way to atone but to commit seppuku.

JinNormal.png

MonNormal.png
Well. If that is the case, we will certainly save her.

YoNormal.png
But it's been a long time since she went missing. We can't be sure that she's all right.

YaheiWeird.png
There is a man named Muneshige with the princess. Muneshige is one of the finest swordsmen in our clan, so it wouldn't be that easy for them to...

YoNormal.png
Oh, that guy.

BoNormal.png
Hm. He did seem like he was quite skilled.

YoNormal.png
If he's with her, she should be fine.

nya.jpg
Indeed. :roll:

JinNormal.png
Well, then. Let's go while the going's good!

YaheiWeird.png
Oh, one more thing.

JinNormal.png
What is it?

YaheiWeird.png
There's another man I hired before you. Would you be willing to take him with you?

JinNormal.png
Well, as long as he doesn't get in our way, it would be good to have someone else along. Hurry up and call him in.

YaheiWeird.png
Right. Come here!

As Yahei spoke, the door from the room next door slid neatly open. When he saw who was standing on the other side, Jin gripped the hilt of the sword he had just been given.

capture_637c.png

nya.jpg
Motherfucking *squeee* in a motherfucking plane. :oops:

JinAngry.png
You... you're supposed to be dead!

YoNormal.png
Ittosai!

The man casually held a frighteningly long sword. Quite unlike the furious Jin, he was smiling in supreme contentment. It was an extremely cruel smile.

IttosaiNormal.png
Oh, yes. I forgot to say thank you for last time.

JinAngry.png
You just couldn't rest in peace, huh.

IttosaiHot.png
Thanks to your dull sword, I just managed to survive. But just looking at that face of yours makes my scars ache all over again.

nya.jpg
His sexyness...!

over9000.jpg

JinAngry.png
Old man, this is...

YaheiWeird.png
I already know the details.

JinAngry.png
He's not the sort of man who'll just rescue the princess quietly. He kills the moment he sees any weakness, even in an ally!

IttosaiCreepy.png
So?

JinAngry.png
What did you say?

IttosaiCreepy.png
You are bodyguards who have been hired with money. Who are you to complain about who you work with? Jinnosuke, I see this is where your courage runs out.

JinAngry.png
Arrgh!

IttosaiHot.png
Just where are you planning to go next? A completely unfamiliar enemy castle, right? In that case...

IttosaiHot.png
Wouldn't it be better to have one more skilled fighter with you? Or are you just afraid of me?

JinAngry.png
Cut the crap! If you want to go that much, fine, we'll take you with us. Now hurry up and get ready!

IttosaiCreepy.png
I am already fully prepared. So, shall we?

nya.jpg
Ittosai is so hot that he had to spend three years meditating in a buddhist monastery before becoming able to be in the presence of wood or paper without it bursting into flames. True story.

Yosigh.png
Aaah. This is no good.

MonHappy.png
Remember the saying, "yesterday's enemy is tomorrow's friend."

Yosigh.png
That's really unpersuasive.

BoPrimaDonna.png
I see we've gained another unnecessary complication. Well, I suppose it could be interesting.

capture_669c.png

Continues below...

Black Cat

Magister
Continues from above...

capture_670c.png

Around the same time that Yo, Jin, and Bo were about to leave Yahei's quarters...

MuneNormal.png
Princess, Princess. Please wake up.

HatsuShy.png
Uh... ummm...

MuneNormal.png
Princess Hatsuhime, are you all right?

HatsuShy.png
Mmm... Muneshige.

capture_677c.png

MuneDreamy.png
You seemed to be sleeping well. I see you were quite tired.

HatsuShy.png
Ah... yes, a little. I guess this dream is still going on...

MuneDreamy.png
Dream?

HatsuShy.png
Oh, nothing. I was praying I'd find myself back in my own room when I woke up, but...

MuneDreamy.png
This experience must be like a nightmare for you.

HatsuScared.png
Well, that's...

I was tired of trying to explain it to him. Muneshige refused to believe that I wasn't the princess.

The space under the floor was narrow and damp. I'd managed to lie down and sleep a little, but I didn't feel any less tired. Oh, my beloved bed...

Still... I could hardly complain. I knew that Muneshige had stayed awake guarding me while I slept. I had to be strong.

MuneDreamy.png
You've managed to endure all this for a long time... that's not like you. No - I mean to say, you have shown your usual fortitude.

nya.jpg
:roll:

Hatsusigh.png
...Ah, you're speaking in a monotone.

MuneShy.png
Huh?

Hatsusigh.png
When you try to say something that you don't mean, you start speaking in a monotone.

MuneShy.png
It wasn't something that I didn't mean. You really did endure very well.

HatsuShy.png
Um, well...

"It was because you were there," I wanted to say, but I was too embarrassed. My cheeks felt hot. Was I blushing? I was such an idiot. But... still...

MuneDreamy.png
What is it?

HatsuShy.png
Um... it was because you were there, Muneshige. I could never have gotten through that by myself.

MuneDreamy.png
You flatter me, my lady.

Muneshige was smiling sweetly. I knew my face was turning bright red.

MuneMB.png
Princess? Do you have a fever?

HatsuScared.png
N-no! But, anyway... It looks like nobody from the castle is coming to save us.

MuneNormal.png
Well...

MuneMB.png
No, I am certain they will come!

HatsuShy.png
You're right. I'm sorry. I was being faint-hearted...

MuneDreamy.png
That's hardly surprising. It's already been two days.

HatsuShy.png
Yes...

That was right - all of this had only taken two days. I felt like a week had passed... no, a month.

Perhaps I had lost my sense of time, hiding in this dark place under the floor...

During these two days, Muneshige had brought us food and water. Listening carefully to make sure that no one was around, he went up above to find these basic necessities.

I stayed under the floor when he did, all alone... It was truly terrifying. I had to bite back sobs again and again. It might have been pathetic, but I couldn't help it - I was scared.

If Muneshige was slow in returning, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he never came back... Worry gnawed at me as I thought these things. I knew any movement would be like ringing an alarm bell.

I had been told to stay perfectly still, but I couldn't bear being there, and I tried to get out from under the floor time and again.

Only unbelievable luck had kept me safe. Perhaps God was watching out for me... God, and Muneshige.

MuneMB.png
Harumoto Ohno is a careful man, so we have to be cautious, but as time passes, his men will start to relax their guard.

HatsuNormal.png
Yes... Maybe they've already given up.

MuneNormal.png
We can't be sure of that, but still... Considering our physical state, I think we have to try to escape Kitahama Castle soon.

HatsuNormal.png
You mean... we won't wait to be rescued?

MuneNormal.png
It is possible that for some reason Sir Hanawa has been unable to get into the castle.

MuneNormal.png
If there are reinforcements near, we should try to get closer to them, instead of hiding here and waiting for them to come to us.

HatsuNormal.png
But...

But there would only be reinforcements if Hanawa knew that we were here. If he didn't know, we should be on our own. But...

HatsuNormal.png
All right. I'll do what you say.

MuneMB.png
No. You must make the decision, Princess.

I had to make the decision? With something this important? No way! What was I supposed to do?

HatsuShy.png

HatsuShy.png
The princess - I mean, me - I'm good at sneaking out of castles, right?

MuneDreamy.png
So good that no one knows what to do with you.

HatsuNormal.png
Well then...

I wasn't the princess... but still.

nya.jpg
Her logic there is a complete mess. :roll:

HatsuPout.png
Well... Let's get out of here, then.

MuneDreamy.png
Understood. Princess, try moving your hands and feet.

HatsuNormal.png
Uh, yes.

The floor overhead was so low that there was no way to stand up, but I could at least stretch my arms and legs. My joints popped as I flexed them.

Was Muneshige laughing at me? He was glancing over at me just now...

After my body had finally warmed up, I followed Muneshige's lead and got down on my hands and knees.

MuneNormal.png
Are you ready? We're going to crawl out just like this. We might run into some insects, but even if we do you can't make any noise.

HatsuNormal.png
Right.

I had to be careful. I couldn't let a bug make me scream or something. Wait... was that a cockroach?

nya.jpg
Eeek.

HatsuScared.png
Eeek.

MuneMB.png
Shh!

capture_749c.png

Huh? H-he was holding me...

capture_753c.png

Finally! The important choices start to appear! Romance! Adventure! More romance! Naked bishies taking a bath! Even more romance! People cut in little pieces! Etc, all of this and more from the next update forward. But before that, what will KKKodexhime do?

@ Miss Bee

Did you manage to clear Labyrinth of Touhou already? And that video is... is... unique. It is strangely rythmical, though, and the melody is quite the earworm. Kind of charming, too. And kind of disturbing, watching team nine's finest drawn like grown men.

But this segment...

I am rumia I live in darkness
The sun is something I wish to avoid
With arms outstretched I embrace the night
and I wont bump into walls this time!

... is simply song of the year, every year. :M

Erebus

Arcane
When you said we'd have a choice to make, I expected it would be about how to escape from the castle. And when you said the last possible love interest was going to appear, I didn't realize what was missing until now was an evil love interest.

I suspect I wouldn't have made those mistakes if I'd been more familiar with otome games...

Let's push him away. I don't like his beard or his jokes, and I suspect romancing him is not going to be terribly entertaining.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Are you crazy? He's disqualified from the romance by default. He's not, because he's not. I mean, look at him. Lack the blood stain across his nose, but he's Hawke in Japan. Push him away!

Crooked Bee

Patron
Hey, if we stay still, does that mean other romance routes become closed off? If yes, I vote to push him away; if no, I vote to stay still. I'm conditional like that.

Black Cat said:
Did you manage to clear Labyrinth of Touhou already?

Yup! I was thinking of doing an LP, but there's already a great ongoing one over at Something Awful. Wake me up when there's a translation patch for Gensou Shoujo Taisen, though. :P

EDIT: Messed it all up.

Black Cat

Magister
Miss Bee said:
Hey, if we stay still, does that mean other romance routes become closed off? If yes, I vote to push him away; if no, I vote to stay still. I'm conditional like that.

No route becomes closed off until we actively pick one, yet all the choices we make decide which of the three endings (Happy ending, sad ending, forgotten dream ending) we get in whichever route we have picked. It's kind of arbitrary, that's why I'm letting all the choices in the hands of KKKodexhime instead of just the ones that decide the route.

So you have to vote!

Miss Bee said:
Yup! I was thinking of doing an LP, but there's already a great ongoing one over at Something Awful. Wake me up when there's a translation patch for Gensou Shoujo Taisen, though. :P

Have you seen the light roguelike series? It's called Fushigi No Gensokyo, and it has, I believe, three games right now. They are pretty cool, I guess. Each one's introduction videos are worth the download by themselves. They are kind of like the Izuna games and the like. Or, say, kind of like Kagura Douchuuki without the racoon rape.

There's also this.

And you should that LP anyway.

Crooked Bee

Patron
I see. I vote to stay still then. :P

Black Cat said:
Have you seen the light roguelike series? It's called Fushigi No Gensokyo, and it has, I believe, three games right now. They are pretty cool, I guess. Each one's introduction videos are worth the download by themselves. They are kind of like the Izuna games and the like. Or, say, kind of like Kagura Douchuuki without the racoon rape.

Hey, I'll check that out, thanks.

Black Cat said:
There's also this.

Hell yeah, been thinking of this game in fact, thanks for the link. It even has a translation patch if I'm not confusing things again. Nice.

spekkio

Arcane
5 pages and still no epic sex scene?

This is a fucking disgrace to wapanese gaming!

:decline:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
IttosaiHot.png
Thanks to your dull sword, I just managed to survive. But just looking at that face of yours makes my scars ache all over again.

nya.jpg
His sexyness...!

That blond thing is a man? :shock:

*worldshatters*

Anyway, If it makes the gay party to keep away for at least one fraction of a meter, I vote for staying still. The alternative is just too derp.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Crooked Bee said:
Mrowak said:

*worldshatters*

Somehow your post reminded me of...

So, is there any implied meaning I should be getting here Miss Bee? :M

;)

This KKKodex after all

Black Cat

Magister
3vs2 for Staying Put. The bad taste is so dense I can touch it.

:rpgcodex:

I'll be writing the update in a while.

Edit: @ Miss Bee

Have you play, um, 'ed Ever 17?

lightbane

Arcane
capture_637c.png

Damn, that's so gay it's not fun...

IttosaiNormal.png
IttosaiHot.png
IttosaiCreepy.png

... The fuck?? :what: :what: :what::what::what:

I vote to stay still, the less time we spent with these abominations, the better.

Black Cat

Magister
Sorry, Lightbane-Kun, but I believe you used the wrong three letters word to describe him. Maybe you wanted to say HOT instead? Yes, that's what I thought. Good thing we did catch that typo, indeed.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Crooked Bee said:
Mrowak said:

*worldshatters*

Somehow your post reminded me of...

Tsugumi_man.jpg

i played this! it was very good for what it is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom