Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read: Justice League of America

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Later today.

7tSnX.jpg

Also: I watched All-star Superman (because readding is teh hard) and I was quite amazed. Thanks, Aarne.

Although I think it had been better if Lexie would have gone out larfing instead of doing what he did. Stereotypical Villain cliche, that.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Oh, it was very much in line, and I actually think it was an improvement that Lex's final act was giving Quintum the Kryptonian genetic code and the theory on combining it with human DNA. In the comic we just learn that Lex is calmly sitting in death row, regretful of his past actions and accepting of his punishment. Still, they cut quite a bit from the comic, despite otherwise it being a very faithful adaptation.

Anyway, uploading.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom