Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read: Justice League of America

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Update next week, I think the next page is upon us.

Next week? Stop torturing me... don't you think Prisoner of Ice is enough torture for one man to bear? Äger du ett hjärta? Hjälp SV i hans kamp. etc etc

Vaarna_Aarne

5LBSh.jpg

ONXbD.jpg

xT8nz.jpg

RJ8cn.jpg

ZDw2z.jpg

YOU6G.jpg

zB6mk.jpg

VUuRp.jpg

ZZFUT.jpg

kCYur.jpg

usX2f.jpg

8k72E.jpg

CsMkA.jpg

dzdPf.jpg

Ddu4g.jpg

TJb5B.jpg

pfn5I.jpg

bLb2V.jpg

JiqML.jpg

UrmUO.jpg

rYZWN.jpg

GswlP.jpg

AV01Q.jpg

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Is there a page where you can alert DC about copyright infringement of their material?

Vaarna_Aarne

Some shit happened in his own magazine, in reference to a Silver Age story. Morrison wrote JLA with a strict "isolation" policy, not carrying any storyline in or out of the title. So Superman is just Blue Superman for a while now.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:? Could have done a better job isolating. Superman makeovers is one thing, but fucking everyone dies and get resurrected between issues due to shit in their own comics , pretty annoying.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
No way, Signs was beyond retarded.
The Martians were invading a world where the dominant species knew fire and used fire. Fire didn't rain from the skies or pooled in oceans and lakes.
The aliens from Signs invaded what was for them Planet Corrosive Acid. If your invasion can easily be stopped by the first rain or flood that happens, then lol.

I did try and elaborate on how I find fire to be an implausible weakness for superbeings, being that they must produce stupid amounts of heat with their supershenanigans. Then Vaarna made the very good point that I'm playing the part of the usual shmuck that ruins everything by nitpicking on details, so I guess that makes me the Codex. Really, the post is just up there a few.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Good stuff, Tomorrow Woman and the Key in particular.

Blue Superman is a little distracting yeah. But it's EDGY.

HIS EYES. THEY SMOKE.

Erebus

Arcane
How many evil doubles do the members of the Justice League have exactly ??

Vaarna_Aarne

How many evil doubles do the members of the Justice League have exactly ??
Hmmmm, lemme think... Well, there's the Crime Syndicate of America on Earth-2, I guess you can count Bizarro versions too if you am good person who like Bizarro.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
btw, are we really supposed to take Aquaman seriously?

I don't know why they keep trying.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Hah, funny. Not much of an "explanation" tho :P

What's up with the dorky looking hook hand anyway. Yarrrr, I be a sea pirate!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom