Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us change the nature of a game

Tolknaz

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I was not going to participate after already backing this and D:OS directly, but still caved in and donated 20 dorra for the cause.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Damn. I just had to lower my pledge on the KS :( . If the Codex drive goes long enough, hopefully I can make up for it here.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
*sigh*

How long is this going to keep going? Maybe I will donate here again.

Fucking Codex.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Threw 60$ when i noticed how low the Dollar was. Man American your money is not worth shit any more.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... what's the plan now, since we obviously won't reach 10k?

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If it goes another couple of weeks, I'll skip on booze and donate more. I swear it has nothing to do with my worsening hernia.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So so much for the Divinity pledge drive? :lol:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Ok, so I gave in and donated 20 Kwanzanian potato for the cause. Can't really give more now...

Koschey

Arcane
Mostly because the D:OS funrdraiser won't be stickied on the frontpage until the T:ToN fundraiser is over. And funds get divided between two fundraisers.

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Unless it can be pushed back too. Beside, there will be updates and goals to reach to motivates us to pledge more to Divinity.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bout time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom