Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout New Vegas: Weapons/Character Build Talk.

The universe is punishing you for your shitty choice in faction alignment. :smug:

He really should reach a deal with either faction because standing alone he has no chance. The prosperity he has is illusionary.
Have you even played the game? House's entire angle involves being allied with the NCR, your main job is ensuring that they can't murder him in order to bring their shitty inefficient camel politics into the strip and fuck it up like they did back west.

House is a pompous, delusional megalomaniac, who couldn't care less about what becomes of humanity as long as his wet dreams about cybershit comes to fruition and enough snowglobes are in the cupboard. I'd rather trust flawed, but sincere homo sapien to try and build a new civilization not antrophomorphic skynet-thing with posh locution.
Blablabla personality argument. House has proven his competence time and again, ego means nothing with what he's founded, produced, and preserved. By comparison the NCR is incompetent as shit, they can't defend their towns, they're starving themselves and nobody is doing shit because they're corrupt to the core.

The NCR is the least sincere faction in the game, the few sincere people in it are either completely incompetent and useless(Crocker) or fucked over by worthless scum(Hsu).

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
The universe is punishing you for your shitty choice in faction alignment. :smug:
I haven't made any final choices yet and even if i intended to play for legion i would still not want all the random ncr goons to shoot at me before i finish all the none essential quests/exploration.
Blablabla personality argument. House has proven his competence time and again
Maybe you haven't read my opinions on these things (conserved in GD mainly), but i don't give a shit about anyone's competence in tool making, when it comes to ethical and political choices. I'd rather have peasants run the country, then allow autistic nerds get their way in questions that actually matter.
By comparison the NCR is incompetent as shit, they can't defend their towns, they're starving themselves and nobody is doing shit because they're corrupt to the core.

The NCR is the least sincere faction in the game, the few sincere people in it are either completely incompetent and useless(Crocker) or fucked over by worthless scum(Hsu).
That is all true, but i don't mean ncr in particular in this case. Wasteland outside of House doesn't start and end with ncr or legion. It's the general principle that sperging cyborgs should not have any say over humans.
But feel free to 'assume the position'.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
:themoreyouknow:
NV reveals Trash's secret: he's MtF transghoul.

wemo9Pi.jpg

SDr4T29.jpg

Oo5FYu7.jpg

SymbolicFrank

Magister
If I want to transfer multiple (6+) items in the barter menu, a "select amount" dialog opens, and my mouse pointer jumps to the center of the screen. I have to press "A", lift up my mouse, move it back and then move the cursor back, for most items.

Is it possible to "transfer all" the items with a single click, or to turn off the mouse cursor movement? I tried click + CTRL, SHIFT and ALT, but that doesn't work.

As you spend most of your time vacuuming up items, this tends to be the reason I quit playing: I come back loaded with random stuff, and there is no easy way to store most of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom