Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Uh, that's Dhalsim.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
7590.jpg
Never eat Fire Gecko, fren.

Animal

Savant
Shitposter
Cassidy: "Hey, I feel lonely. I don't know... All these years saving the wasteland and no one to be intimate with... Makes my heart hurt you know?"

You: 1. "Sure." 2. "Let's go."

Cassidy: "I just feel like I need someone who knows me. Someone who has been walking the wastes by my side... *wink*"

You: 1. "I feel the same" 2. "Let's just be friends."

:kingcomrade:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
bethestard.png

What it actually means is that you are a Bethesda fanboy retard who loves Todd Howard's garbage. I am not surprised that you got one too seeing that you hate just about everything (including good stuff) and praise the fuck out of Bethesda's trash for the mentally impaired.

Wear it with pride, Bethestard.
Not really. And if you weren't such a newfag Witcher-tard you'd realize that. I don't even praise Bethesda games short of outright sarcasm or 'good for what it is.' Like when some Witcher-tard pretends those games are somehow more refined than Bethesda-poop.

Last edited:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Tags are 100% serious business and are only awarded as a punishment or trophy by infallible divine judgement. People who disagree are deluded morans.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Not really. And if you weren't such a newfag Witcher-tard you'd realize that. I don't even praise Bethesda games short of outright sarcasm or 'good for what it is.' Like when some Witcher-tard pretends those games are somehow more refined than Bethesda-poop.

Bethesda writing is far worse than any of the Witcher games, so yeah I think it is a little more refined. I don't love the series but I do appreciate decent writing and C&C.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bethesda writing is far worse than any of the Witcher games, so yeah I think it is a little more refined. I don't love the series but I do appreciate decent writing and C&C.
Witcher games, like the novels, are equivalent to those trash romance novels they used to have at supermarket checkouts.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Edge? If expressing a honest opinion is edge then I'm the edgiest motherfucker alive. I simply prefer good writing as opposed to "Gee son you shouldn't have blown up Megaton but I love you so it's okay." I don't even play Witcher anymore considering the combat is crap, but I appreciate the effort they go through as far as story goes. As others have said before - the writing in the video game industry isn't that great to begin with, so when you have 5th grade level dialog it is embarrassing. Defending such nonsense is the very definition of the decline the Codex goes on and on about. I look forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I can't say the same for any future Elder Scroll game. Not to mention Bethesda ruining my favorite series which is Fallout.

Sjukob

Arcane
[Perception] So you admit that you read romance novels aimed at cock-starved middle aged women?
You don't even need to read that shit to come to this conclusion . Bethesda's writting stands on the level of an essay written by school student . I would even say that some of those school students can write something better than bethesda does .

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Believe it or not I worked at a library briefly and flipped through a few. If you count Anne Rice as a trashy romance writer then yes they have better quality writing than Bethesda.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I chose that name due to the military usage of the word along with other reasons. Good band though. :)

Good taste in avatars btw. Legacy of Kain rocks.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom