Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fall From Heaven 2 - Infernal Edition

Who are we?

• Bannor, the Crusaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elhoim, the Tolerant

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kuriotates, Children of the Gold Dragon

• Luichurp, the Golem Crafters

• Malakim, the Desert Priests

• Amurites, the Magic Wielders

• Grigori, the Godless Heroes

• Hippus, the Horseback Mercenaries

• Khazad, the Dwarven Kingdom of Greed

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Lanun, the Swashbuckling Ruler of the Seas

• Ljosalfar, the Defenders of the Forest (Hippies)

• Sidar, the Ghostly Kingdom

• Balseraphs, the Twisted Carnival

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Calabim, where the Vampires Reign

• Clan of Embers, the Mighty Horde

• Doviello, the Savage Kingdom

• Illians, the Frozen Kingdom

• Sheaim, the Bringers of Armageddon

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Svartalfar, the Elves of the Dark Forest (Faggots)

• Total voters

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Well the state of the kingdom is like this.
I'm like. pulling 4-5 champions every turns from cities that needs no food and fully littered with workshop tiles.
It's pretty steamrolling from now on.
I'll bring the end game as fast as I can.

This should be a complete pushover with the sort of production I'm pushing through my cities.

RK47

Patron
I spoke too soon. The fucking dragon is unstoppable. 4-8 first strikes at 40 str. :lol: Throwing people into the oven, it's like.

I spoke too soon. The fucking dragon is unstoppable. 4-8 first strikes at 40 str. :lol: Throwing people into the oven, it's like.

Do you have some kind of artillery? In a previus playtrough I found the fucker with a dozen of fire mages who would spam fire elementals. Wasted two waves of dragonslayers until I finally used 6-8 cannons (for collateral), and finaly hero dragonslayers finnished them all. So maybe artillery or spells could help, weaken him enough until your strongest bro kills him.

RK47

Patron
I did. But all I got is 4 STR catapults. It's impossible.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Yeah the dragon is pretty much impossible to kill without serious magic backup. You need immunity to first strikes at the very least. Either that or your own dragon, but I doubt the AC is going to be high enough for that any time soon.

RK47

Patron
sorry. busy documenting a sex scene.

RK47

Patron
So that's how it's like...to be impotent.

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

War. War never changes. Buoyed by their recent victories against the Amurites, the Infernals declared war on the Clan of Embers. Despite already having more than half of the continent, their hunger for more conquest seems insatiable.

02.jpg

Boulder Falls, the Clan bordering city suffered the first Infernal assault, lead by a Beast of Agares and Champions.
It seems as if the route is pretty straightforward, as the Infernals poured forth from Khazad territories.

03.jpg

Meanwhile, a small task force is spread towards south and northwestern forests to capture renegade barbarian settlements.

04.jpg

Boulder Falls - First to fall - and it yields the legendary Luichurp Artifact - the Golden Hammer.

05.jpg

The northern task force enters Calabim territory and laughed at the pathetic state of their kingdom. Citizens starved in the new hell terrain, the nobles desperately clinging to whatever riches they could.

06.jpg

Granite Village falls to the second onslaught. The Clan caught completely unprepared.

07.jpg

Giants on the field approach the Clan city of Kabhalg, intent for further plunder.

08.jpg

Another barbarian settlement converted to our cause.

09.jpg

Meanwhile Rosier's forces met stiff resistance from the Archaeon.

10.jpg

But it all seems minor compared to the completion of Prophecy of Ragnarok.

11.jpg

Innsmouth will now begin training worshippers to hasten the arrival of Armageddon.

12.jpg

The catapults rained their rocks to no avail, the dragon continue to evade its attacks.
13.jpg

Finally, veteran champions marched in to weaken the mighty beast, only to succumb to its all-incinerating breath.
14.jpg

It would take something much stronger to beat a beast this strong.

RK47

Patron
not really, since the dragon is ...static. it can't move. it simply protects its lair.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Booo! I would've enjoyed if he'd rampaged around destroying your kingdom. Still, a single dragon going "fuck you" to the friggin' apocalypse is pretty amusing.

It's a good thing it can't move, as Acheron can appear very early in-game and it would completely rape any and all civilizations on the same continent.

Still, it's a shame. It would be way cooler if he would start to move around when the AC goes up.

By the way wath difficulty is the best for this mod?
The pittiful AI makes noble too easy, usually. But anything higgher than prince and the AI gets to many bonuses, kinda feels unfair and cheap.

RK47

Patron
Is there a way to switch to another civilization mid game? I'd really love to take over the orcs and try my luck fighting off the incoming infernal rape.

Cassidy

Arcane
I think you can do it using the Scenario and Map Editor.

If the only unknown civ are the Bannor you should switch to them.

Also, btw I'm tempted to LP Master of Mana involving only the new civs that aren't available in FFH2 once this thread is finished. I'll inevitably slow down the overall pace of updates but it deserves it IMO and some of the new civs in it are quite interesting to play.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom