Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chris Priestly to leave Bioware at the end of the month

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
The man probably isn't obese from over eating you know, just filled to the brim with all his repressed desire to rage at the biofans.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Oh lawdy. I guess the only thing that will quench codex joy would be annoucement by Obsidian thay they hired him and set to watch for Obsidian Forums and even participate in PE developement.

Why do people that fat even bother wearing pants. Fuck it, wear an oversized dress.

Screw dresses, wear a immense, oversized ful-lbody cloak and robe of your favorite colour (I recommend black, dark blue, red or dark purple). Bioware is in Canada so its not hot enough to be a problem. If refrigeration does become a problem get some jewgold, a smart amateur and make your robe refrigerated. Play the exccentric and make your robe look METAL AS FUCK and awesome like hell, nobody will mind because you look like a dark mage and that's awesome. Also you get the perfect excuse to wear a (detachable) cape, FUCK YEAH!

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Guys, we fried this man enough now. He is likely suffering from a bad condition. Most likely consumption.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Screw dresses, wear a immense, oversized ful-lbody cloak and robe of your favorite colour (I recommend black, dark blue, red or dark purple). Bioware is in Canada so its not hot enough to be a problem.
25-30 degrees Celsius is appropriate weather to wear heavy robes in?

Though if you were that fat, you'd probably be sweating profusely all the time anyway.

Screw dresses, wear a immense, oversized ful-lbody cloak and robe of your favorite colour (I recommend black, dark blue, red or dark purple). Bioware is in Canada so its not hot enough to be a problem.
25-30 degrees Celsius is appropriate weather to wear heavy robes in?

Though if you were that fat, you'd probably be sweating profusely all the time anyway.

25-30 Degrees... In Canada?!

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
He's married?
This raises so many questions... but I'm not sure I want to know all the answers.
you already know his perfect match
2vbmnnr.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
He's married?
This raises so many questions... but I'm not sure I want to know all the answers.
you already know his perfect match
2vbmnnr.jpg

that tweet :lol:

Ok Codex, which of you posted that?

Guys, we fried this man enough now. He is likely suffering from a bad condition. Most likely consumption.

I couldn't call myself a real Codexer without enforcing C&C. Surely you believe in C&C, right?

2TcO5Pp.jpg

A solemn reminder of the amount of service rendered by the man throughout the years. It will take much from anyone trying to fill those shoes, as but a few can throw their weight around with a similar impact on a whole community at once. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom