Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl Season 4

Who should run the league?

• Potato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
As the last match has been played, I moved the matchday forward. Onward to bloodbath!

Current matchday:

CC4_md7.jpg

The Ogres may be able to play a better passing game than us, but I wonder how well they stand up to the torrent of Mighty Blow / Claw / Block :smug:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mangoose and I managed to play today.

Mangoose struggled against my more developed team boosted by superior dice rolls and in the end could not do much, losing 0-2 in TDs and the same in casualties.

Thanks for the game, Mangoose. Good luck in future matches.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
You can't really fight with throw team-mate. If it works - it works.

Moss is really screwed by injury rolls this season, though. Two more dead goblins and his new troll MNG. Harsh. Seven players left on the team - that's one serious nuffling.

Moss

Educated
Troll #1: Dead, Apoth: Dead, Regen: Fail

Troll #2: Dead, Apoth: Dead, Regen: Fail

Troll #3: MNG, Apoth: MNG, Regen: Fail

I think Nuffle is trying to tell me to play without Trolls...

EDIT: Also without Goblins... or Looneys.... I think basically "Don't play Goblins" is the message I am getting loud and clear.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
MicoSelva said:
Mangoose and I managed to play today.

Mangoose struggled against my more developed team boosted by superior dice rolls and in the end could not do much, losing 0-2 in TDs and the same in casualties.

Thanks for the game, Mangoose. Good luck in future matches.
In retrospect I probably should've gotten a Star Player to equalize the skill advantage - especially in a match between two beatdown teams. I didn't scout out beforehand, though, and that's what I'll do from now on.

Hm, or perhaps I should've attempted a throwing game with the Gobbo but I don't know if they were developed enough for that.

desocupado

Magister
Can we move this forward? We're taking forever each round. Within one week people, c'mon.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Allright, here's the deal:

1. Every match that is not arranged by Thursday this week, around 3 p.m. GMT, will be set to a 1-1 draw (tie, if You wish). The arrangement has to be posted in this thread and confirmed by both players.
2. If one of the players posts that he tried to get in touch with the other (and lists his available time slots) and the the other does not post by Thursday 3 p.m., the first player gets and admined 2-0 victory.
3. If match is arranged, it has to be played until Monday (19th) 3 p.m. GMT. That's the deadline after which I will roll the day over. If the match is not played, I will set an admined result. Conflicts between players will be resolved on an individual basis.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
[PERCEPTION] No arrangements for playing the remaining matches seem to have been made, and no one posted any available time slots, therefore, I've set everything that was left to 1-1 ties.

The matchday has been successfully moved forward.

MicoSelva said:
[PERCEPTION] No arrangements for playing the remaining matches seem to have been made, and no one posted any available time slots, therefore, I've set everything that was left to 1-1 ties.

The matchday has been successfully moved forward.
Failed perception check, though I guess I'd failed an agility check myself. Guess my Thursday date with toastboy has been cancelled. :M

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Yeah, I already clicked it. Can't unclick.

Current matchday:
CC4_md8.jpg

EDIT: Let's give ourselves 10 days to play this one, meaning it will rollover on Christmas Eve afternoon (or earlier if all the matches are played, of course).

So, hoverdog, when are You available for a game? This week, I can play tomorrow after around 5 p.m. and on Sunday morning / early afternoon. As for next week - don't know yet.

desocupado

Magister
Mangoose said:
Deso, when would you like to play? May have to wait out this Steam disconnection nonsense though.

I think I'm fine for anytime this week. If I catch you on steam I'll give you a shout.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom