Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl Season 4

Who should run the league?

• Potato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is also the possibility of Undead Phoenix replacing Grunker at this point, as he's able to play again and I've talked to him about potential re-joining.

What do You think, Grunker? Even assuming the result against hoverdog gets admined, will You be able to play the remaining matches?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Replay link does not work for me, deso.
Match validated.

@Grunker & hoverdog: what do we do about Your match? I see a few posisbilities and am willing to go with what You guys decide.

1. Grunker takes the blame and I set the score 2-0 for The Decliners.
2. You agree on a draw and I set a 1-1 score.
3. Grunker drops out and Undead Phoenix replaces him (if he's still willing to).
4. You try to play one more time, and if it fails, decide on one of the above.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
After consulting with Grunker and hoverdog, I've decided we'll go with options 1 and 3. If Undead Phoenix (or someone else?) does not replace Grunker, everybody will just get a default win against Dead Money.

Hoverdog won the MD #4 match. Congratulations.

The matchday has been moved forward.

Current matchday:
CC4_md5.jpg

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
We played with Moss today.
He got a whooping 690k inducements and took Ripper, a guard troll, a babe and three bribes.
I played badly in the first half, allowing gobbos to score in turn 4, and failing to get a TD later (needed a 3+ dodge with a RR, a pick-up and two gfis, tripping on the dodge of course). The only good thing was that Chris Priestly killed a looney (dead apoth'd to dead, standard goblin fare), which netted him enough spps to reach level 3. Good ole' Chris.
Second half was much better, with a really big mess in the center. Goblins started to drop and Bobby Kotick ran uninterfered to score. Then Charles Darwin the troll blitzed Something Awesome! Button. The button was pressed and something awesome! happened - and the troll fell dead! He had his hip smashed earlier, but regenerated that one. Poor Moss must now carry on without any trolls (his own, that is).
the match ended 1-1. Lucas Molyneux got MVP and a level. Bobby Kotick got a level too, and rolled 5+6!! so it's AG time. Priestly rolled his second double too, and will get either claw or pro.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Hi guys, I'm sorry I had to drop. Stupid Cyanide :(

I will be back to my own interweb in Copenhagen for the next league though. Hopefully I'll see you all then!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Uh, yeah, I forgot. Undead Phoenix' Furious Furries have replaced Grunker's Dead Money, so Crimson Angel should arrange his match with UP rather than wait for his admined victory. :M

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Secret Ninjas have clashed with Legends Outworn in a match resullting in a total of two touchdowns and five casualties.

Legends have won 2-0 on TDs and 3-2 on Cases.

Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Orcs vs. Ogres played.

Some dubious throwing action going on on both sides. Sadly not much happening in terms of casualties but at least we got a few TDs. Replay over here.
Game ended with a draw: 1-1

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Match Done.

It went well for me no long term losses so it was as good as it could go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom