Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl Season 4

Who should run the league?

• Potato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
You still not done with this? I want to play in the next league!

desocupado

Magister
I wanna start the next league too. I'll play a new team.

The potato is too lenient with the deadlines for the rounds to end, but he seemed to be more careful with it lately.

C'mon people, I wanna play this shit.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If Secret Ninja and/or Demnogonis don't post here until midnight on Friday (GMT +1), I'll rollover the day on Saturday morning, or maybe even right after midnight, if I'm not asleep yet.

Demnogonis/vikahosto is on Steam right now, so maybe You can catch him and play Your match, Moss.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Matchday has been moved forward, playoffs pairs are as expected:

Furious Furries - The Decliners
Codex Defenders - Legends Outworn

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Desocupado and I are scheduled to play on Thursday evening. Phoenix, Hoverdog, how are Your arrangements going?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
So, desocupado and I played a moment ago and he decided to forfeit the game around turn #6 . Two matches left and we can all forget about this horrible season.

I'm busy this week with exams (and drinking to forget isn't conductive for playing good Blood Bowl) - so hopefully this weekend, or next week for the other Semi.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Ok. Since that's still some time away, I suggest we begin the preparations for next season in the meantime. I think it's still worth doing if we have at least 6 people willing to play. Post here if You still want to play Blood Bowl among other fine Codex gentlemen (and ladies?).

I can still admin the league, if You guys want that, but probably won't have time to participate (I might join the reserve list and replace a potential dropout, though). Voice Your protests, if You want, otherwise I will create the new thread for season #5 tomorrow.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I want to I want to I want to! (join the league, that is)

However, just prior to the league starting I'd like to play a test game (with you Mico?) to see if I've gotten Port Forwarding to work at my new place. If possible, I'd like for the new league to start no sooner than the beginning of february. I'm moving to a new apartment there, so that's where my port forwarding should be tested optimally.

grotsnik

Arcane
I'd def be interested, but yeah, like UP says, judging from the pace of this last season something new might be needed to inject a bit of energy into the league.

I know forum.rpg.net and RPS both have BB leagues, as far as inter-forum playing goes.

grotsnik

Arcane
Unfortunately, I don't see a thread in the Bioware off-topic section for Blood Bowl. There is a 465-page-long 'My Little Pony Discussion Thread', though.

...oh, hey, and, perhaps more surprisingly, a Darklands LP.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Wow, guys, why not the Watch? :troll:

Considering our friendly rivalry with them it could be fun for more people than just the players, and I'm sure some of them play Blood Bowl.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
For me it's all the same, all these forums are blocked where I work. Codex is too, starting this year. I'm considering switching jobs.

One I can easily access, though, is bbtactics. However, making our cup resident there can be somewhat redundant, as they already run their season-to-season cup (Crunch Cup). Hoverdog and I are participating. Hoverdog even won last season. Also it's a 'nice' forum. With language filters and stuff.

EDIT:

And there's also THN .

grotsnik

Arcane
Watch might be fun, if they have enough interested players over there.

For me it's all the same, all these forums are blocked where I work. Codex is too, starting this year. I'm considering switching jobs.

:( Damn. Surprised the Codex lasted longer than the rest, though.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
:( Damn. Surprised the Codex lasted longer than the rest, though.
Codex was accessed via proxy by default. They blocked proxys now.
No biggie, there are ways to get around it, but they are PITA and I'm rather lazy.

Anyway, we might try with RPGWatch like Grunker says, but I wouldn't want to admin the cup then, because of my limited access to their site most of the day (here among fellow bros it's not that much of a problem). Actually, it would probably be best if each forum had (at least) one admin in the league/cup.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom