Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Padzi

Arbiter
OtyadpV.jpg

Good to know Alistair have found job after Dragon Age.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
f3lAvSL.jpg

bXceTTH.jpg

It really is amazing how much these mods help with my enjoyment of the game. The woke is almost gone, at least from the first parts of Act 1 - where there wasn't as much to begin with.

Gale and Astarion are no longer faggots. Shadowcunt is no longer the only hot chick in the party and she sits alone in her corner, seething as usual.

Since I'm doing a Durge run, I went ahead and tried the Cambion race mod, the default of which is pretty OP, but it's fun to fly around the map freely.

I almost feel sorry for PS5 players, forced to make do with the Diversity Edition.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Meanwhile you're flirting it up with transsexuals, knowingly. lol.
A) no, I'm not. Lae'zel is best frog.
B) they're not trannies. They're entirely new voices, just matched to the intonations of the original actors, within a margin for error.

These mods are a showcase for how much more power AI gives players over changing the game. In the old days, to do a mod like this someone would need to have their girlfriend huff into whatever low-quality mic for untold hours and it'd sound like garbage.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Traps then.
I kept the default genitals for the female body, so no.

You are free to put dicks on them if that's what you want. You are also free to make them into negroid midgets and give them mohawks.

And the appearance mod that lets you change them also works on hirelings iirc. So finally you can have a fully custom party without multiplayer hacks.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
There's nothing you can do to fool anyone but yourself into thinking those weren't originally male characters that you changed into female.

That is the definition of transsexual. Sorry.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
There's nothing you can do to fool anyone but yourself into thinking those weren't originally male characters that you changed into female.

They're female when you load the game and female when you alter their appearance from the default.

Bigot. :M

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I play Fate, niggers.

This shit does not even phase me. What I object to is actual trannyism - i.e., the ideology - not the act of rewriting a male character as a female.

King Arthur btw:
ngQMOqd.jpg

Last edited:

Tytus

Arcane

They're female when you load the game and female when you alter their appearance from the default.

Bigot. :M

Imagine being such a faggot you see a guy you like, and you want to fuck him, but you also have some guilt over being gay. So, to soothe your mind, you turn characters into women to feel good about yourself when fucking those characters.
Trully something only a Codexer could create.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Imagine being such a faggot you see a guy you like, and you want to fuck him
You everyday. Couldn't be me though.

Play the game with the vanilla characters: "you like FAGGOTS, the game is full of gays!"
Mod out the gay characters: "you like trannies!"

Next you'll accuse me of wanting to fuck Wyll for replacing him with a white guy.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Play the game with the vanilla characters: "you like FAGGOTS, the game is full of gays!"

Next you'll accuse me of wanting to fuck Wyll for replacing him with a white guy.

So, on that note! https://kotaku.com/baldurs-gate-3-patch-5-jiggle-physics-dicks-balls-1851067236

Tytus

Arcane

Aahh, the "no u" response.

The heights of your intellect is achieving are too big and steep for me to scale.
Trully a Codexer intellectual right here.

Crichton

Prophet

I don't like all the gay shit either so I can understand the impulse to mod, but I have to admit Crispy et al. Have a point here.

"I'm sick of all the gay/tranny shit so I'm transitioning all the male characters to female!"

NTA1MjA0MzQz

Delterius

Arcane
What if Swen managed to convince EA to let him handle a Ultima reboot (I know, far fetched, but who knows after the commercial success of BG3) ? We always read about how Ultima VII is his favourite CRPG ever (but yeah, he's probably just hinting at Divinity 3)
The Ultima series is dead.
coming from you thats actually kinda depressing ngl

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
"I'm sick of all the gay/tranny shit so I'm transitioning all the male characters to female!"
Rewriting a character isn't cutting off their dick and making them a man.

A) like I said, I'm not romancing them and b) it retcons them.

If Hollywood makes a new Star Wars and has Luke be a woman named Lana, that's not "Tranny Luke". That's a rewrite.

You don't even need to rewrite Gale much since he has a woman's name and loves cats and poetry.

VerSacrum

Educated
Rewriting a character isn't cutting off their dick and making them a man.

A) like I said, I'm not romancing them and b) it retcons them.

If Hollywood makes a new Star Wars and has Luke be a woman named Lana, that's not "Tranny Luke". That's a rewrite.

You don't even need to rewrite Gale much since he has a woman's name and loves cats and poetry.
Most iRL poets were men and Gale was clearly written as a straight man.
You are coping, hard. I'm all for modding out the blacks but these genderswap mods are fucking cringe. Faggot.

vota DC

Augur
"Minthara will still appear at Moonrise Towers if she was knocked out in Act 1"

Does that mean you can recruit her without being a murder hobo?
So they removed the only actual incentive of going evil by making the only evil exclusive companion also be recruitable by moralfags?
Instead of adding content to the evil path they removed the only reason for going for it?
Why she would join someone that knocked her and spoiled her plans?
Also if you help her Ketheric still wants to execute her or Ketheric himself don't change if you give Nightsong to him.

Rhobar121

Scholar
"Minthara will still appear at Moonrise Towers if she was knocked out in Act 1"

Does that mean you can recruit her without being a murder hobo?
So they removed the only actual incentive of going evil by making the only evil exclusive companion also be recruitable by moralfags?
Instead of adding content to the evil path they removed the only reason for going for it?
Why she would join someone that knocked her and spoiled her plans?
Also if you help her Ketheric still wants to execute her or Ketheric himself don't change if you give Nightsong to him.
To be fair, she is under mind control until you free her.
So I don't see a problem why she wouldn't join, considering that she will go back to being an absolute slave without our help

Shaja

Educated
So finally having Wyll, Karlach and Minthara in the same team without any use "hacking strategic 120 IQ guide" video?

Nice!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom