Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Baldr's Squid Isekai: A Parody - now available on Early Access

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
View attachment 45007

Chest storage screen. Disregard the 500 storage capacity, that's just devtools :D. If you're playing the intended difficulty, chests will super useful.
why is the font so unpleasant
The font is toggable between three different ones. That one is the high legibility one (which I'm sure lots of people will appreciate, including me). This one is the default.

1704929059041.png

Men, I think I've done it. I think I've finally designed an elegant system. One that's simple but nuanced, and more importantly, fun.

Also, everybody likes low-level goblin encounters, right?

View attachment 45446
Can we enslave them and run a troupe of goblin whores? Can I have a kobold waifu? So many questions.

Where's my giant rats fight?
Goblin whore concept is actually something I'm considering, since apparently BG3 blueballed goblin lovers everywhere. Weird fetish but whatever.

Here's your disgusting rat swarm, complete with wererats. Paging KeighnMcDeath as he might appreciate it.

1704929043670.png

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
View attachment 45007

Chest storage screen. Disregard the 500 storage capacity, that's just devtools :D. If you're playing the intended difficulty, chests will super useful.
The font is toggable between three different ones. That one is the high legibility one (which I'm sure lots of people will appreciate, including me). This one is the default.

View attachment 45455
Men, I think I've done it. I think I've finally designed an elegant system. One that's simple but nuanced, and more importantly, fun.

View attachment 45446
Can we enslave them and run a troupe of goblin whores? Can I have a kobold waifu? So many questions.

Goblin whore concept is actually something I'm considering, since apparently BG3 blueballed goblin lovers everywhere. Weird fetish but whatever.

Here's your disgusting rat swarm, complete with wererats. Paging KeighnMcDeath as he might appreciate it.

View attachment 45454
come on, buck. you cant make a parody fantasy game without a font that's barely legible

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
View attachment 45007

View attachment 45455

View attachment 45446

View attachment 45454
Seriously, we need a rat button. As you kill rats in the swarm do the rats shown disappear? Is a 3 pack might go down to 2 or 1?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Seriously, we need a rat button. As you kill rats in the swarm do the rats shown disappear? Is a 3 pack might go down to 2 or 1?

I would prefer to show damage on the sprites as HP is lost, ideally I would even want to go as granular as reducing stats for missing bodies in a troop.

Unfortunately, that requires a lot of extra animation and coding work that as a solodev I'm just not ready to commit.

These troop-sized units are just an abstraction for now.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, if the game knows I’m playing and evening is approaching and I mention killing rats will a montage start playing and showing images of my good rat slaying night?

…. Cause that’s what I played on one of those nights I just kept slaughtering them. It was a gorefest night.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
There probably won't be a crime system since it's a short game, but it's tempting just for the memes.

1706853558698.png

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I don't regret giving up an objectively better title, but sometimes I still think about it.

1707071039175.png

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So...is this a 'body type' selector approach to gender, with one checkbox being 'has male body parts', the other being 'has female bodyparts', and both together being 'has both parts.'?

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm just trying to stay abreast (no pun intended) of when we on the codex get outraged about this stuff and when we don't! :-D

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
So...is this a 'body type' selector approach to gender, with one checkbox being 'has male body parts', the other being 'has female bodyparts', and both together being 'has both parts.'?

You can't fuck with just a body type, you need some actual genitals to do the deed. This is the genital selection box.

Checking both just unlocks both dick and vag scenes.

If codex somehow gets worked up into a tizzy over something called "male anatomy" and "female anatomy" in a sex game I think that reflects worse on this site than it does me. Like, what do words even mean anymore?

Last edited:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Very small sample of shop inventory. I went a bit overboard on itemization. Hopefully it's actually good.

e24e5f0f6fa95b2563f6a9c8e0c36b5af2af0ef3.png

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Impressive, very nice.
Let's see them on the characters. :smug:
Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the money (nor the engine) to actually change the sprites to account for hundreds of items (or even a few). You'll have to settle for looking at the inventory screen and using your imagination.

1707762233073.png

Come on, why isn't there a size slider for the cock. This game is decline!

Same principle as above.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Same principle as above.

Look man, do I have to teach you everything.

You add the dick slider.

Then game references your dick size exactly one (1) time in dialogue. "Oh wow, you are pretty big!". Reactivity [X]

Nothing else changes.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Same principle as above.

Look man, do I have to teach you everything.

You add the dick slider.

Then game references your dick size exactly one (1) time in dialogue. "Oh wow, you are pretty big!". Reactivity [X]

Nothing else changes.

It'd be a funny joke, but there's animation to go with the text and it's very much fixed towards the upper end of the endowment scale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom