Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol sucks massive Multi-Headed Dick

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also, Bloodlines usually had pretty good level design, while AP was mostly shit.
Define good because they were both linear. Bloodlines had a couple of Half-Life style haunted house rides which lose all novelty after the first time.
There were often multiple linear paths you could take :smug:.

As for the gameplay, I think maybe I just really hate 3rd person popamole shooters because I find Bloodlines to be much more fun.

I think the hub system works way better in Bloodlines too. It actually feels like a real world that your character exists in. The actions you take affect not only future missions/quests, but also whether you can walk down to the local diner without getting jumped. AP just felt really disconnected.

Lord Andre

Arcane
@ Roguey

Fine, you have convinced me, Bloodlines = Alpha Protocol. But, in this case an even greater question arises:

Is Alpha Protocol one of the best RPGs ever made OR is Bloodlines a piece of shit console shooter with story ?

Harold

Arcane
In Bloodlines you can jump whenever you want, not only in the designated places where AP allows you to so you don't break the shitty linear level progression. Bloodlines also doesn't have gameplay designed around cover-shooting or enemies spawning at certain points behind you or other such consoletard bullshit.

There are no romances in Bloodlines, only hitting on chicks in clubs and keeping a ghoul sex-slave.

No minigames.

Bosses made sense in Bloodlines' setting whereas in AP they were all p. retarded.

All female NPCs were bisexual. :smug:

J1M

Arcane
You are allowed to like Bloodlines and Alpha Protocol. You don't even have to choose which to love more. They aren't your children.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
@ Roguey

Fine, you have convinced me, Bloodlines = Alpha Protocol. But, in this case an even greater question arises:

Is Alpha Protocol one of the best RPGs ever made OR is Bloodlines a piece of shit console shooter with story ?
As games, they're roughly equal, but Bloodlines does do quite a few things better, namely music, art direction, facial animations, and setting (fake modern urban fantasy politics beats boring pseudo-real modern world politics). However it doesn't have AP's ridiculous amount of narrative C&C or its non-recursive dialogues.

That being said they're both piece of shit shooters with story.

In Bloodlines you can jump whenever you want, not only in the designated places where AP allows you to so you don't break the shitty linear level progression.
As if jumping really makes a difference. As for "shitty linear level progression" remember when you have to go through all that bullshit with Jeanette and Therese just to open a damn fence? So much for jumping.
Bloodlines also doesn't have gameplay designed around cover-shooting or enemies spawning at certain points behind you or other such consoletard bullshit.
Remember that Chinatown quest where you enter that warehouse, kill a bunch of guys who enter, then a new wave pops out? And there was one particularly funny scene in the Prince's apartment where you go down a couple of stairs and some security guards (who perpetually respawn if you kill them) crash down through the skylight. Though I was sneaking at the time so instead of crashing and shooting they just crash and stand still like idiots. Great cinematic work there, Troika.

There are no romances in Bloodlines, only hitting on chicks in clubs and keeping a ghoul sex-slave.
I disagree with this. Jeanette is a romance (with fade to black sex scene even). Chunk is a romance. VV is a romance (enjoy your poster). As an aside I'd say it's pretty sexist that you have your choice of two hot women but when it comes to guys you have a fat security guard, and an exaggeratedly gross Brian Mitsoda.

Bosses made sense in Bloodlines' setting whereas in AP they were all p. retarded.
And what about Bach, eh? He had an awful lot of health for a human. And even after you "kill" him he survives just long enough to crawl into that room to blow the place up in a cutscene. Great cinematic work there, Troika.

All female NPCs were bisexual. :smug:
Nope.
8xxxw.jpg

2h8deg9.jpg

I will never help that AIDS-ridden homophobe, ever. Poetic justice.

roll-a-die

Magister
Something to note, I think neither Rougey nor anyone in this thread beyond the trolls are saying VtM:B is worse that Alpha Protocol, we're saying if you're going to call one shit, you're going to have to call the other shit as well. Simply because beyond the gameplay basics(One FPS, the other TPS.) They are essentially the same game.

And then people are stating things either too broadly, or too narrowly, and we're having to point out the logic and actuality beyond these things.

In essence, to restate an earlier point with a much clearer head. I'm not saying VtM:B is a linear hub system, I'm just saying, unlike what was stated by that poster. Not all of VtM's maps are revisitable. Some for logical reasons, others for not so logical reasons. Not only that but their strict adherence to the setting that I've heard referenced in pretty much every thread bringing it up. Is rather not so strict. For instance, if a Tremere was to sire outside the clan approval, the childer would not be Tremere, but rather Caitiff, no clan, because Tremere aren't in essence a clan, they are a household that in former times adopted a large majority of their members. Because they were so small to begin with. What makes a Tremere, a Tremere, is a ritual, called the Cup, that ensures loyalty(a one step blood bond that every Tremere has, and if you don't have it is rather looked down upon to the point of being considered treason). And the Oath of a Tremere. So LaCroix kills your sire and lets you live... Right? OK so the Tremere would then attempt to bring about your destruction as quickly as possible. Because A: You weren't sired by the Tower and the Cup. And B: You run the risk of Thaumaturgy, something that was purely Tremere based for the Camarilla, until the Assamite's under Ur Shulgi's childe left the Assamite order to go to being the Camarilla Aligned Assamite Schismatics Anyway, you risk more of that getting outside the blood. Every city with a decently sized Tremere presence(Having a Chantry basically because one Elder does not a chantry make, unless you're in Sacramento, which has a Methuselah that runs the chantry there.) has a individual who is the Tremere's Sheriff, called an Astor, they hunt down illegal users of blood magic and Thaumaturgy. And that individual is above the Regent, and even further than that, above the Primogen of the clan as far as the Tremere are concerned. They answer directly to The Vienna Chantry. They are also almost never the Regent, the Regent most often doesn't even know one of his apprentices is an Astor. Another example sticking with the example of the Tremere. The Regent would never serve as Primogen. Officially, because it takes too much of his time, which would be needed to secure and run the Chantry and to keep the Apprentices learning and creating new forms of Thaumaturgy. Instead the head apprentice ancillae(Vampire 100-250 years old, of generations 10-8), generally next in line to become Regent, has the privilege of being Primogen. The actual reasoning behind this is two fold. Primogen often come into conflict, which is not something a Regent really wants to do, it endangers secrets of the Clan. And it generally eliminates a future rival for the Regent.

Lord Andre

Arcane
What I'm saying, and I really thought it was self-evident, is that Bloodlines is a superior product and RPG to Alpha Protocol. That doesn't mean AP is not a good game, just that Bloodlines is a great game. Case in point, I played Bloodlines twice while I could not be bothered to do the same for AP. This kind of thing is always a matter of taste, of course, and everyone is free to have their own opinion, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't argue for their version of what should be the :obviously: consensus on such issues.

roll-a-die

Magister
What I'm saying, and I really thought it was self-evident, is that Bloodlines is a superior product and RPG to Alpha Protocol. That doesn't mean AP is not a good game, just that Bloodlines is a great game. Case in point, I played Bloodlines twice while I could not be bothered to do the same for AP. This kind of thing is always a matter of taste, of course, and everyone is free to have their own opinion, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't argue for their version of what should be the :obviously: consensus on such issues.
The flaws are mostly the same though. They're a bit buggy, they have relatively bad gameplay, bad AI, horrible balance, linear plots with only tertiary CnC, a relatively strict hub system, and a redeeming feature being the good writing, consistent pacing, and elegant character personality and plot design.

If you are going to call Alpha Protocol, a bad game, for the reasons listed above, you have to call VtM:B the same. And really any Black Isle gem, the same.

They are both good games, if I were to weigh the bits that each did well, and that each did wrong, I'd honestly have to say VtM:B takes it but, in the interest of fairness, Alpha Protocol wasn't half as bad as VtM:B was on release. And I've probably biased myself to the game by playing it around 5 times each time but the first with the patch.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What I'm saying, and I really thought it was self-evident, is that Bloodlines is a superior product and RPG to Alpha Protocol. That doesn't mean AP is not a good game, just that Bloodlines is a great game.
Your arguments about why are unconvincing. Seems like nostalgia goggles to me. Perhaps also a fixation on the enjoyment of walking in RPGs; an affliction a lot of people on this forum seem to have.

racofer

Thread Incliner
To settle this argument once and for all:

Alpha Popamole
  • Engine: UE3 (plastic wrapped surfaces);
  • Platform: Made for consoles, poorly ported to PC;
  • Abbreviation: AP;
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
  • Engine: Source;
  • Platform: Made for PC ( :obviously: );
  • Abbreviation: VtM:B ; <-- the Codex hivemind is trying to tell us something here
Obvious M: game is obvious.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
UE3 is actually the better engine on the developers' side because it's so much easier to work with. The plastic look is the result of diffuse and specular map abuse; good artists who know what they're doing (hardly anyone at Obsidian unfortunately though AP isn't nearly as glossy as other UE3 games and mostly just suffers from bad art direction/not enough texturez and polyz) can avoid it.

Bloodlines could easily be a console port. Bodies disappear on death, there's no lean, and levels are pretty damn small.

Harold

Arcane
Hey, I like both AP and VTMB, but I only replayed AP once because of the retarded console crap it is ridden with and will quite likey never touch it again, whereas I replay Bloodlines almost every year.

Regarding the magick doors that will not open until you go through plot elements x. y and z, that has to do with the linear nature of the plot more than with jumping mechanics. That was a tongue-in-cheek comment anyway, Roguey. And by linear level progression I was referring to how you can go about the main mission levels in different ways in Bloodlines, not that the plot was non-linear or anything.

Regarding respawning dudes, yes, Bloodlines has only two instances of this, whereas AP relies on it like a motherfucker.

Calling the Jeanette and VV interactions romances is quite a stretch, don't you think? If anything you could call them mock-romances, the game constantly points out they are both shallow cunts and you, the player, are pretty much a faggot if you kiss their ass. As for Chunk, don't make me laugh: he tries to hit on you if you're female and used Seduction on him to get into the Gallery - i.e. it's another one of the game's many 'let's poke fun at the player' tricks.

Bach is a very high level hunter, so him being that tough sort of makes sense in the Vampire setting. The idea in theory behind the fight with him is also kinda cool with the whole shooting range, but the execution of it fails indeed.

I forgot about those two Giovanni chicks, probably because that whole little sidequest within a quest is kind of pointless and requires you to spend a ridiculous amount of xp to get your Persuasion high enough to be able to finish it so you can get an extra 2 xp, yay!

All that being said,

As games, they're roughly equal, but Bloodlines does do quite a few things better, namely music, art direction, facial animations, and setting (fake modern urban fantasy politics beats boring pseudo-real modern world politics). However it doesn't have AP's ridiculous amount of narrative C&C or its non-recursive dialogues.

I wholheartedly agree with this, though, again, AP's consolitis makes it imposiible for me to consider it equal to VTMB. I will add that you cannot fully appreciate the atmosphere and art direction of Bloodlines if it were not required of you to walk, actually run, all over the place.:P So death to walking haterz, Age of Teleportation sucks etc. etc.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Calling the Jeanette and VV interactions romances is quite a stretch, don't you think?
No, because I don't believe a ~video game romance~ has to follow the Bioware template to be considered one. You use seductive lines on them, they flirt back, Jeanette sleeps with you, VV gives you a photo and a poster and sends you several emails where she talks about how much she likes you.
If anything you could call them mock-romances, the game constantly points out they are both shallow cunts and you, the player, are pretty much a faggot if you kiss their ass.
As for Chunk, don't make me laugh: he tries to hit on you if you're female and used Seduction on him to get into the Gallery - i.e. it's another one of the game's many 'let's poke fun at the player' tricks.
Still a romance, even if it's played for comedy. You can even handle the breakup amicably.
So death to walking haterz, Age of Teleportation sucks etc. etc.
I think it's kind of funny how VD actually hated the lack of explorable hubs in AP considering his current thoughts on teleportation.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Knock yourself out, approval is for video role playing game companions.

Erzherzog

Magister
Something to note, I think neither Rougey nor anyone in this thread beyond the trolls are saying VtM:B is worse that Alpha Protocol, we're saying if you're going to call one shit, you're going to have to call the other shit as well. Simply because beyond the gameplay basics(One FPS, the other TPS.) They are essentially the same game.

WTF is this shit?

Star Wars and Eragon are both shit since beyond setting basics (One Space Fantasy, the other High Fantasay.) They are essentially the same movie.

See how that logic works? Sometimes the shit is in the execution. AP is written worse, less interesting, and has even bigger combat balance problems than Bloodlines. The one main knock against Bloodlines is that a couple parts are favored towards combat types. In AP, the whole game is a joke with skill points in pistol. At least in Bloodlines being a stealthy character leads to something actual. In AP, it's just a different way through the level map.

I mean, AP managed to take a problem that exists in many great RPGs and managed to mangle it so bad that it's literally the most unbalanced RPG I have played.

roll-a-die

Magister

WTF is this shit?

Star Wars and Eragon are both shit since beyond setting basics (One Space Fantasy, the other High Fantasay.) They are essentially the same movie.

See how that logic works? Sometimes the shit is in the execution. AP is written worse, less interesting, and has even bigger combat balance problems than Bloodlines. The one main knock against Bloodlines is that a couple parts are favored towards combat types. In AP, the whole game is a joke with skill points in pistol. At least in Bloodlines being a stealthy character leads to something actual. In AP, it's just a different way through the level map.

I mean, AP managed to take a problem that exists in many great RPGs and managed to mangle it so bad that it's literally the most unbalanced RPG I have played.
Reading Comprehension, bro. There's a few more posts in this thread that you should probably read before feeling morally outraged.

The knocks against Bloodlines that are brought up time and time again, are, the side quests and main quest require you to combat stat out your character. The game is buggier than a crimelords mansion. And the game starts falling completely to pieces after the first act.

The things that most people bring up as why it's a good game, are the characters, the story and the setting.

They have the same flaws. They have the same benefits. Judging completely objectively here, because quality of writing judgement via comparison is not something that can be judged in the vacuum that true objectivity/journalistic neutrality requires. They are essentially the same game, with the same benefits and the same flaws. It's only when you completely disregard that objectivity and make comparisons that Alpha Protocol falls apart. And both roguey and I have mentioned that we prefer Bloodlines. And are merely arguing for the point of, calling Alpha Protocol shit for the reasons stated above, objectively, without a comparison that would eliminate your objectivity. Should lead to you also calling Bloodlines shit.

And you can't just compare Bloodlines strengths to the same strengths of AP, without comparing the weaknesses of each. Also you can't call certain things a strength or a weakness without objectively examining it's place in gameplay and the implications behind it.

Example, conversation:

OoP:AP has a horrible hub structure that linearly forces the player down a single path. And teleports the player to the quest locations. Whereas Bloodlines has an explorable hub system that allows the player to explore and miss things, like side quests, that may require the character to go back and explore further.

NoP:What's the strengths of either system. The highly focused plot could actually benefit from the lack of explorable hub system, as it adds to the tension as well as giving a consistent pace to the plot. While a game like bloodlines which is going for another sort of atmosphere and setting as well as having a looser plot could benefit from having a semiexporable world for adding to the general atmosphere. More than that, you have to take into account the setting style. Most modern spy movies don't generally require the main character to slum it up at a club talking to the owners for a lead, they generally already have leads, or have a contact they meet within the first act who has a lead. Slow moments are rare, and generally suited for things like epilogues or tense conversations in between major landmark action scenes. Whereas the genre bloodlines is attempting to mimic, that of the supernatural thriller, delight in slow moments, they add to the tension. They build it, and promote a sense of exploration and learning as you go along.

Using your Eragon to Star Wars comparison in a mini review to demonstrate the difference between an objective review and a non-objective review by comparison. Because I know someone is going to bring it up.
Objectively:
Eragon's characters are unlikable, immature and in essence simply follow tropes that have been followed by the industry for decades if not centuries. As the series progresses they gradually evolve into Mary Sues that nothing can ever really stop. The events follow the standard plot line of novels and movies such as this. And having read it through to completion I can't help but think that it could have been written better. Ultimately though the action is well described, only falling into a few pit falls of younger authors, and avoiding any of the cartoonish lack of seriousness. This is, to me, it's one strength. The plotting is inconsistent, and that makes following it rather boring. It relies on a great many Deus Ex Machina and simply random chance that in a younger person's eyes may have simply slipped over their heads. But I noticed quite clearly in my reading of it.

Non-objectively:
What really startles me about Eragon, is how much better it's plot has been done before. It creates facsimiles of the Star Wars narratives events, however in doing so it lacks the resonance created by said events. Ultimately making it far worse. It's characters even fill the same shoes as the characters from star wars. Eragon being Luke, Murtagh being Han, Old Ben having his shoes filled by Brom, Leia being filled by Arya. The Shade being Darth Vader. The only thing it lacks is the death star. Or perhaps that has it's role filled by the Urgal, a race closely resembling the Orcs of LoTR. In reality I believe the setting is that of a mix of Tolkien High Fantasy, mixed with McCaffrey's Pern series. The plot being the standard of those following Cambell's Journey of a Hero, in the form codified by Star Wars.

The objective review generally only talks about things relating the genre. Whereas when you remove the objectivity you get a better feel of how it relates to the others in the genre you run the risk of losing people who maybe haven't read LoTR. Or Pern, or watched Star Wars. It's why journalistic neutrality, or objectivity is required for consistent understandable reviewing.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
FUCK

I hate it how this damn game forces upon you all those action "boss" sequences. Playing a stealth-oriented recruit on hard is immensely frustrating when it comes to these crappy fights.

AP: Your choice is your weapon !
ME: Great ! I choose to play a stealth character.
AP: Good, we'll fuck you up the ass with unavoidable fights where all stealth skills are useless, HAHA !

When I was given the option to sneak up to the first boss I encountered (Shaheed's bald bodyguard) , I actually thought this game tried to offer choices on how to approach all situations. Unfortunately, after that all I've been getting is linear maps with no alternate routes, checkpoints that usually restrict access to the previously visited areas, and eventually unavoidable boss fights.

First Brakyo raped me with his retarded "power up" boss fight, but I said Ok, I'll try Rome to level up some. BuT guess what, in the third mission you have to win a brawl fight with 2 guards simultaneously and THEN another one right after. Try doing that in Hard with no unarmed skill... you'll have to be running around in circles like a moron, quickly getting close to one of them trying to land a lucky hit and then quickly run away again. If somehow you manage to defeat them a third guard enters and you have to fist-fight him too. If all goes well after 15 minutes of crappy gameplay you might make it. This whole scene is completely retarded anyway, since in the first place you were stripped of your guns, rendered unconscious and then the boss commanded his goons to beat the shit out of you and interrogate you. Any sane man would tie you up and then torture you, but no, these morons let you loose to run around punching their faces for 15 minutes, without even thinking of using their OWN guns. Great stuff !

In the above situation I also learned that in scripted action sequences all your stealth skills are useless even if you ARE out of sight. This realization became even more painful in the next idiotic action sequence where you must defend a satellite link in the Ruins form enemies that constantly swarm you and know from the start where you are even if you are hidden out of sight.

:rage:

I like this game but I also fucking hate it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ghostdog
Yeah, playing a stealth character is a mistake. Don't do it. It's not even very fun.

Same thing happened to DX:HR, to a lesser extent. These companies keep fucking themselves in the ass, PR-wise, because the most monocled players, the ones who are most likely to complain loudly on Internet forums and blogs, are the ones who play stealth characters for their first playthroughs. Developers need to stop treating stealth gameplay as a half-assed gimmick, or just not put it in their games.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
BuT guess what, in the third mission you have to win a brawl fight with 2 guards simultaneously and THEN another one right after. Try doing that in Hard with no unarmed skill... you'll have to be running around in circles like a moron, quickly getting close to one of them trying to land a lucky hit and then quickly run away again. If somehow you manage to defeat them a third guard enters and you have to fist-fight him too. If all goes well after 15 minutes of crappy gameplay you might make it.
Making it to the next checkpoint with absolutely no stealth skills is actually much harder than winning the first fights without unarmed skill, by the way. There's a guy you have to take down, but it's kind of hard since you can't actually sneak up on him without stealth skill, and he's also got a gun that he knows how to use. It's still doable, just requires a bit of luck.

Same thing happened to DX:HR, to a lesser extent. These companies keep fucking themselves in the ass, PR-wise, because the most monocled players, the ones who are most likely to complain loudly on Internet forums and blogs, are the ones who play stealth characters for their first playthroughs. Developers need to stop treating stealth gameplay as a half-assed gimmick, or just not put it in their games.
Then again, if you make a pure stealth character with no weapon skills and expect to just ghost through the game on your first playthrough, you're probably not a very monocled guy to begin with. It's kind of like expecting to have proper rat diplomacy in Fallout. Stealth is just one of the tools at your disposal, not something that should get you out of every possible situation. Still, a smart guy can do a non-lethal playthrough in Alpha Protocol (I think), just like a smart guy can do a pacifist run in Fallout.

And although Human Revolution's boss battles were the worst idea on earth, that game completely shat on non-stealthy characters as far as XP gain was considered.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Then again, if you make a pure stealth character with no weapon skills and expect to just ghost through the game on your first playthrough, you're probably not a very monocled guy to begin with.

Yes, it's more like hipster "pseudo-monocled".

"Look how smart and civilized I am! I'm gonna beat this game without killing anybody, on my first try. Because violence is SO crude."

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Then again, if you make a pure stealth character with no weapon skills and expect to just ghost through the game on your first playthrough, you're probably not a very monocled guy to begin with.

Yes, it's more like hipster "pseudo-monocled".

"Look how smart and civilized I am! I'm gonna beat this game without killing anybody, on my first try. Because violence is SO crude."

I bet you are telling yourself that to excuse blatanty broken game design. The truth is AP was advertised for its stealth (the whole "espionage" thing?) and it sucking ass cannot be forgiven. To be honest even shooting sequences were blegh. Gameplaywise the whole game sucks gigantic cocks. I can only forgive it for having interesting take on a story and a couple of gimmicks associated with it (dossiers and how they worked was pretty sweet).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I bet you are telling yourself that to excuse blatanty broken game design.

I'm not excusing anything. AP was definitely broken.

Still, playing pure stealth on your first playthrough is kind of gay.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I bet you are telling yourself that to excuse blatanty broken game design.

I'm not excusing anything. AP was definitely broken.

Still, playing pure stealth on your first playthrough is kind of gay.

It's common sense. We all played all kinds of shooters, so why would anyone want to start playing it as a shooter when allegedly it has alternative fun route? But I agree on the whole. In AP playing as a *spy* was a masochistic experience.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
It's common sense. We all played all kinds of shooters, so why would anyone want to start playing it as a shooter when allegedly it has alternative fun route?
Because combining everything is the most fun way to play the game? I always save pure stealth or Rambo runs for later playthroughs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom