Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Witcher 2 bitch-slaps Dragon Age 2's graphics

made said:
asd123a.jpg

...You know...I never noticed until I saw that close on Geralt's face...reminds me of someone.

1292601432_250pxSheogorath.jpg

catfood

AGAIN
Ok, the game looks great, BUT! can Geralt jump this time around? And I mean for realz and not just hop over enemies like frog. The chest high walls in TWitcher pissed me off, but it was made using the Aurora engine so I guess it was an unavidable limitaion. As I understand this time around it's a brand new engine and they're not going to have any excuses left.

Suchy

Arcane
I read somewhere that low obstacles won't be a problem anymore. Not sure about random bunnyhopping though.

Gerrard

Arcane
I don't know if there will be a "Jump" key, but it will be possible to jump over holes and climb shit.

catfood

AGAIN
See, ever since Gothic which allowed you to hoist yourself over walls in order to get to otherwise inaccessible areas my standards concerning mobility in games has gone up, and unfortunately not many were able to meet it. Ah well, here's hoping to no more insurmountable chest high walls.

If you expect the Witcher 2 to actually look like that in the great majority of machines you're deluding yourselves.

at least da2 will look average to everyone :smug:

meanwhileInPoland said:
If you expect the Witcher 2 to actually look like that in the great majority of machines you're deluding yourselves.

at least da2 will look average to everyone :smug:

Are you a commie?

They usually belive that if shit is good for them then it's good for everyone else :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom