Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SDG banned?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
DarkUnderlord is a very strong individual as he heroically fights off the urge to live off blowjobs meanwhile SDG has resigned to it
they're not the same

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm sure DU is a tough guy. Life in Ethiopia ain't easy my friends. But he would be facing a crazy MFer who was able to beat guys he had no business fighting. Farm boys who just lift heavy shit all day, cage fighters, etc.

All that said I ain't fought in years and I'm somewhat out of shape. I'm sure I'd be winded after a minute, but in my experience fights don't last longer than a minute. I think I got.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Last fight I got into, I ripped a chunk of the guys hair out.

I don't have hair that can be ripped out. Advantage me. :smug:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Well you do have some hair left on the sides and that sorta beard that can be weaknesses.

Just accept the reality like a man and shave everything off the way Roman soldiers did so nobody can grab anything:obviously:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Well you do have some hair left on the sides and that sorta beard that can be weaknesses.

Just accept the reality like a man and shave everything off the way Roman soldiers did so nobody can grab anything:obviously:

They can still grab his dick! Unless he shaves it off as well.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

I thought you were gonna say you ripped one of his arms off. That would have been cooler and way more intimidating. Hell I would have been scared to fight ya then.

Anyways there shall be no grabbage allowed, especially of dicks. I would be at a disadvantage, as I have a Anaconda swingin around down there. All one would have to do is swipe down randomly to get a hold of it. It has it's own gravitational pull, It's a huge weakness.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Usernames:
SDG vs DarkUnderLord

Fighter names:
Mentally Challenged Dude vs Dude Who Would Get Wrecked By A 10 Year Old

ds

Cipher
Patron
Remember, DU has been fighting off man-sized spiders all his life just to survive (that's what I assume anyway), so I don't think one drunk would be much of a match.
Rookie mistake, wasting points on spider-related skills when there are no hostile spiders past the starting area. All that poison resistance and web walking experience is not going to help against the infinitely respawing booze demon that is somehow in every other encounter, with an aura lowering your will saves each time until you inevitably succumb to the madness.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Punished SDG after his stint in the slammer:

2vZub8bUxwAsyIRNjJL4-XbhgC-x1yviSxpl2bTGDtI.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom