Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SDG banned?

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Or Fagseph is the one that's lying.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Or Fagseph is the one that's lying.

That's possible, but SDG's love of pointing his phone at a screen makes me think he would have proven his claim if it was true.

He's also calling the remixes stolen content, when they're clearly transformative, which makes me think he's severely butthurt

Love his line from the end of the video: "When you meet me (long pause) it's gonna be a whole different experience. Your ass will feel stretchage that you didn't even think was imag- like possible"

111.jpg

Sobering words. Watch your back, Broseph

Last edited:

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Why would I file a copyright claim against a video where he said positive things about my remixes? Makes no sense. It seems to me that he regretted saying positive things about me and made the second video as a way to save face.

Recap:

Unbanned but gets redirected to rehab centers :obviously:

Doesn't think it's funny :smug:

To cheap to get a decent VPN :keepmyjewgold:

Voice breaking @ 3:07 :lol:

Begging for One Last Chance (TM) :nocountryforshitposters:

Haz the final
xdVnxnj.png
fallen ???

PS: I suggest SD getting a new curtain as a requirement for a full (IP) unban...

Modron

Arcane
They also let the customers know when SDG is working.

Edit for Skinwalker: prostitutes would illuminate their apartment with red light (red stained bulbs/shrouds/red cloth thrown over the shade/et cetera) to tell customers action could be found therein. I was joking that SDG turns on his lights at night and lights up curtains to signal that business hours are open. Listen to the following:

Last edited:

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
They also let the customers know when SDG is working.

Edit for Skinwalker: prostitutes would illuminate their apartment with red light (red stained bulbs/shrouds/red cloth thrown over the shade/et cetera) to tell customers action could be found therein. I was joking that SDG turns on his lights at night and lights up curtains to signal that business hours are open. Listen to the following:

Back in my teenage years I had a good friend who's mom's name was Roxanne and I had a huge crush on her. I would always sing it to her (I'm sure alot of guys did). Back then I didn't know the song was about a prostitute, lol. So I was basically insulting her the whole time I was trying hit on her. Oh the beautiful ways we fuck up...

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Shout,
Shout,
Let it all out,
These are the things I can do without, come on,
I'm talking to you, come on.

In violent times - you shouldn't have to sell your soul,
In black and white - they really, really ought to know,
Those one-track minds - that took you for a working boy,
Kiss them goodbye - you shouldn't have to jump for joy,

You shouldn't have to - Shout.
Let it all out,
Come on.

They gave you life - and in return you gave them hell,
As cold as ice - I hope we live to tell the tale,

I hope we live to - Shout!

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
My life is in shambles right now. Not interested in video games. I'm interested in DU flying here and having a live publicized boxing match with me. I can't go there because I have a fear of flying and agoraphobia and all sorts of shit that ruin my life. But he can fly over here and meet me in my front lawn with cameramen and the whole world watching and I will do what I do.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
My life is in shambles right now. Not interested in video games. I'm interested in DU flying here and having a live publicized boxing match with me. I can't go there because I have a fear of flying and agoraphobia and all sorts of shit that ruin my life. But he can fly over here and meet me in my front lawn with cameramen and the whole world watching and I will do what I do.

So... you want us to watch you get the shit kicked out of you physically as well as in the forums? That's some impressive dedication to humiliation. Why don't you take a self help class instead? Find some zen.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

So... you want us to watch you get the shit kicked out of you physically as well as in the forums? That's some impressive dedication to humiliation. Why don't you take a self help class instead? Find some zen.
Maybe. Maybe not. I hear he's a big dude. I prefer to fight bigger guys. No satisfaction in crushing mice and all that shit.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Remember, DU has been fighting off man-sized spiders all his life just to survive (that's what I assume anyway), so I don't think one drunk would be much of a match.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

I hear he's a big dude.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom