Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SDG banned?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I hope he gets some help.
jonah-jameson-laugh.gif

You know that's not gonna happen.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Make him join back only after he fulfills certain requirements, like after he posts a video where he is dancing nakedly and vividly in front of the screen, as an example.

I'd task him to playthrough 10 Codex classics (Fallout, PST etc) and post video proof of completion.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Make him join back only after he fulfills certain requirements, like after he posts a video where he is dancing nakedly and vividly in front of the screen, as an example.
I now fully expect the next SDG video to be him dancing nakedly in front of the screen. What have you done, Radiator? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath

"I was like a demigod the other soldiers looked up to" he says. :lol:

The delusion is off the charts. Could he be suffering brain damage because of repeated DT trauma? He seems to legitimately believe that the codex is serious business. :lol:

DU, pls enforce the Fallout LP condition for his account unbanning. I'm not buying for a second that he can actually play RPGs

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron

"I was like a demigod the other soldiers looked up to" he says. :lol:

The delusion is off the charts. Could he be suffering brain damage because of repeated DT trauma? He seems to legitimately believe that the codex is serious business. :lol:

DU, pls enforce the Fallout LP condition for his account unbanning. I'm not buying for a second that he can actually play RPGs

That would be a good way to ensure he never gets unbanned. He’s said he tried to play Fallout and died to the first scorpion, gave up. :lol:

Ebonsword

Arcane
I now fully expect the next SDG video to be him dancing nakedly in front of the screen. What have you done, Radiator? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Kind of surprised he hasn't done a video like that long before now, tbh.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Current time limited ban must be enforced or lessons will not be learned.

They won't be learned either way.

To Answer OP's question:

download-3.png

"My weiner fails me a lot in my old age" -> dude's my age, and my weiner gets as hard as ever, we are in mid-30s not 60s. Years of extremely unhealthy life and a low IQ fucked you, dude, you should be at the top of your physical form at this age, dumbfuck. You should exercise your body and mind, have a good job at this age, read, play, build a workshop on your land etc. Instead you are too lazy to even go out and meet somebody, and instead drink vodka while playing a mindless action game.

It's not the age. You are just too retarded to get your weiner up.

Radiane

Cipher

It is videos like these that make me think SDG is a rather cunning and intelligent troll comedian who invests a lot in his efforts in order to make us merely believe that he is a drunkard, all the while he is crazily laughing his ass off because of our gullibility

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It is videos like these that make me think SDG is a rather cunning and intelligent troll comedian who invests a lot in his efforts in order to make us merely believe that he is a drunkard, all the while he is crazily laughing his ass off because of our gullibility

It seems you haven't seen his videos before he nuked his channel then.

Radiane

Cipher
Well i did watch some of them, surely not all, but in the end, who can say if they were staged or not? Could be either way in my book

Radiane

Cipher
Well i did watch some of them, surely not all, but in the end, who can say if they were staged or not? Could be either way in my book
Yeah the toilet was obviously filled with chocolate syrup.
Only one way to find out..? :smug:

But srsly, maybe he filmed the stage at some random public toilet? Who knows

I'm not claiming it's either way, just saying there are quite a few possibilities.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
What would be the gotcha moment? "Haha, I acted like a fucking retard and you all called me a fucking retard!!!"

Even if it was some big stunt (it isn't), it would still reflect very poorly on him, as there was nothing clever or interesting about it. He would have just convinced a load of strangers that he's a fat idiot loser.

Radiane

Cipher
Maybe he is working incognito for a prestigious research facility and they sent him out in order to perform a big sociocultural experiment on how manipulative todays's yolo youth is

Modron

Arcane
Maybe he is working incognito for a prestigious research facility and they sent him out in order to perform a big sociocultural experiment on how manipulative todays's yolo youth is
He's going to get fired then since he only has a 150 youtube subscribers not big enough to derive any significant inferences from.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Now he thinks I filed a copyright claim on his review of my remix which I didn't, lol. He might try to get the remixes taken down in retaliation.

The claimant channel or entity is open knowledge to the uploader, so either he's lying that he thinks it was you, or it just didn't happen at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom