Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

War Cabinet – new strategy and war game currently in development

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
What happened to this awesome project? It has no updates since 08/2015, does someone understand?

Ludovic

Valravn Games
Developer
It's an indie project, perhaps he/they ran out of motivation or had some kind of family/health/work/mortality/sanity event. Developing a game is hard work and many indie projects have long breaks or just taper off into nothingness. At least this guy didn't rip off a bunch of crowdfunding backers in the process. Perhaps write on their twitter or forum and encourage the work to continue. How else will we know if the pre-teen war hero will conquer save the world and crush his foes under an iron boot in the process?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
What happened to this awesome project? It has no updates since 08/2015, does someone understand?
What happened to my project, there are no updates since last year, does someone understand.

Wait, I'm currently at refrigerator broke, and I need to do stuff to replace it...
And I'm probably at next 3 months of similar game developing indirectly related activity, and then I need to decide if I shouldn't rather force university to hire me as a teacher and do stuff like that... I think game development needs a free collection of high res models and proper freeware modeling tools for freeware games. (yes creating an import module so a standard model would work with your stuff is PITA, and could take 1/3 of development cycle of a freeware game.)

edit: When you are working on game longer than 2 years your inspiration goes AWOL, and you start to work on different game, or playing games you didn't have to play last 2 years. Oh yes I'm at that part. Still need to finish 3 moth worth of games, then I'd think about stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom