Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

jackofshadows

Magister
ur1.png

First bug: minigun sprite won't show (works w/o this particular armor, didn't test with other ones yet)

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Heavy Metal

Reduces mechanical damage taken by 1% for each point of current weapon's strength requirement, and grants bonus percentage damage equal to 50% of the total armor penalty when attacking with heavy guns. Only works when heavy guns or sledgehammers are equipped in both weapon slots and total armor penalty is 50% or higher.

Requirements

- Strength 10
- Heavy Guns 60
Shell Shock
All humanoids caught in the blast radius of your grenade launcher's grenade have their offensive and defensive skills reduced by 4% for 3 turns. This stacks 5 times.

Requirements

- Guns 60
- Intimidation 40
Gunner's High

Whenever you deal damage to an enemy with a machine gun or minigun attack you gain an effect that heals you for one health each turn for 10 turns, but cannot heal above 65% of your maximum health. Stacks 10 times.

Requirements

- Heavy Guns 70
- Feat: Fast Metabolism
Demolition Man

Getting hit by area of effect heat damage will grant 5% bonus damage to your grenade laucher attacks for 3 turns. Stacks 5 times.

Requirements
-Constitution 5
- Guns 100

:fuuyeah:

CHEMS

Scholar
It's too bad that by the looks of the feats the game will force you to play tanks with those weapons... But i'm sure i'll be able to pervert this into a sneaky crit build somehow, you can't stop me styg

CHEMS

Scholar
Wonder if the vendors will stack more ammo with this DLC, or at least more crafting components so we can make more ammo

ciox

Liturgist
ur1.png

First bug: minigun sprite won't show (works w/o this particular armor, didn't test with other ones yet)
And yet the minigun pose is there, looks like sprite combination is a thing now or has been for a while. Not sure what mean...

CHEMS

Scholar
Surprise boss fight in upper underrail. 3 heavy weapons guys tried to kill me, instaspotted with 100 stealth. Shell Shock, The Gattler and Flash. They fell to crossbow superiority.

There's a new belt too, the grenadier guy was using it: one extra utility slot, grenade launcher reloading AP cost reduced by 50% and intimidation +5.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
where does one start new content?
in the end managed to recover only single save - 18lvl dominating spear thrower

Last edited:

CHEMS

Scholar
where does one start new content?
in the end managed to recover only single save - 18lvl dominating spear thrower
Being that the DLC announced it a tough area for even veteran players, i imagine it's end game. Probably available when you get access to the institute.

Beans00

Augur
I'm not the type of guy to replay games so soon after beating them. I beat underrail back in late 2021 and probably won't replay it for several years.

If someone does the new content could you post where you start it and how long it is(if it's worth buying). Since the only way I will purchase this dlc(although if I replay underrail in several years I will get it then probably) is if I can roll into it with my end game character and go right for the dlc content and if it's long enough to be worth doing.

Thanks.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
my spear guy got only a single spear and I dont remember why. I wonder If ill be able to get far like this

CHEMS

Scholar
my spear guy got only a single spear and I dont remember why. I wonder If ill be able to get far like this
Can you go back once you started it or you have to finish it all before heading back?

I'm level 17, i think i'll do it when i get level 20.

Tygrende

Arbiter
Can you go back once you started it or you have to finish it all before heading back?

I'm level 17, i think i'll do it when i get level 20.
You can get back. If you will feel like something is missing when you return, check the train.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom