Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail: Heavy Duty DLC announced, releasing on November 1st

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail; Underrail: Heavy Duty

It is our pleasure to announce a second DLC called "Underrail: Heavy Duty."

This DLC focuses primarily on three new weapon types - light machine gun and minigun, both of which fall under a new skill called Heavy Guns, and grenade launcher which is a part of the existing Guns skill. These weapons will add a number of new interesting play styles.

In addition to this, the DLC will feature a high-level side-mission that is designed to provide a challenge to Underrail veterans. You'll be pitted against one of the most formidable fighting force in Underrail. On higher difficulties, especially, this mission will serve as an ultimate test of your particular build.

That's it. The DLC is out November 1st, but you can wishlist it now.​

ciox

Liturgist
Heckin' miniguns and Ian. Why it feels like 1997 all over again.

Jokes aside those crafting options look really good, nice switch from shotguns which always felt a bit phoned-in when it came to components.

Mortmal

Arcane
Was expecting more some underrail 2 news by now. Not going to replay it all either to try a new skill line tbh.

ciox

Liturgist
Man, there is no way that Underrail characters need more strength after 30 levels and 15 specialization points.

In fact I am a little worried that the Guns skill got even more powerful, now you'll be getting access to pistols, shotguns, autoguns, sniper rifles, chemical weapons, energy weapons AND grenade launchers with just one skill. Holy fuck.

Shaki

Arbiter
Man, there is no way that Underrail characters need more strength after 30 levels and 15 specialization points.

In fact I am a little worried that the Guns skill got even more powerful, now you'll be getting access to pistols, shotguns, autoguns, sniper rifles, chemical weapons, energy weapons AND grenade launchers with just one skill. Holy fuck.
Yeah, it sounds like Guns skill is becoming really OP, so I expect Styg to further nerf PSI

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I have the large pp now, but yeah at this rate they're going to need to make a psionics DLC to balance it out. I fully expect psionics to be completely removed from Infusion except for enemies at this rate.

The Jester

Cipher
Anything new on psionics?
Styg still no
You plant a hidden death-urge impulse in the subject’s unconscious. On the subject’s next turn, it looks for the quickest method to end its life and attempts to do so. The subject takes no other action on its turn except attempting to harm itself.

If armed, the subject attacks itself as a full-round action. The attack automatically succeeds and deals damage as a critical hit. If unarmed, the subject moves adjacent to the nearest enemy and provokes an attack of opportunity, offering its opponent an opening, which the opponent may or may not choose to take advantage of.

If the subject is unarmed and no enemy is nearby, the subject simply does nothing at all. A subject close to an immediate and lethal hazard such as a cliff or a fire might hurl itself off the cliff or into the fire instead of striking itself with a weapon.
for Thought Control. :negative:

Jacov

Educated
Not gonna lie, when I saw this in my Steam feed, something moved in my pants :bounce:
Definitely going to buy to support the development of Infusion.

Also, on 2:10 player gets some sort of power armor. So, guns tincan build potentially becomes even stronger than you think.

Billy Pilgrim

Novice
Truly, God is the Lord of abundance. What glorious news! Styg, I freely give you my money once this gets launched!

epeli

Arcane
DLC for an eight year old game. Getting the impression that sequel's never going to happen.

And the game that was supposed to be done, too. It's an obvious cashgrab DLC but there's no reason to assume the money wouldn't go towards funding Infusion development.

thesecret1

Arcane
I guess that's what I'll be doing all of November. Replaying this for like the fourth or fifth time. Maybe this time, I'll actually finish the deep caverns, lol

Ryzer

Arcane
Jesus, can this game be something else than a mixture of brown, metallic and ugly shit visually speaking?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom