Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Metagaming is so passé. I hoped this game had its own gameplay twist

i have literally never played a game that keeps introducing and expanding systems as far into the campaign as this one

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This game looks tempting with all the high remarks but got damn does the anime graphics look gay as fuck. I may turn gay if I play it.

it is ugly as sin and in most ways it is even worse than it looks in screenshots

but beggars can't be choosers and people who like good rpg mechanics are certainly beggars. this game is great

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ummer, a beast that lives around the Kalter Mountains.

The next game, "Banished Children," will be set in the Kalter Mountains, just place to past the Iron Forest in the eastern part of Valhalla's "Wind Wall" district.

Have a great weekend!
GEwTdeHbIAAj9ea

Currently, our team is setting the Kalter Mountains' concepts where a new story start. And It's a strongest beast, called Vag at the Kalter Mountains.

The clever beasts who hunt in groups, runs away without hesitation when they detect Vag in the distance.

Have a good day!
GFGKAiva8AAgNhJ

They are villains, called "Dark Moon," a secret criminal organization in the underworld of the Kalter Mountains. They will be one of the main villain teams of "Banished Children".And from today, it's a Lunar New Year holiday in korea! We'll be back in a week!Have a good week!
GFzXqDga8AAav2_

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This wasn't an update. They were posts from X. My theory is that their apoligies would take up their entire posts, so they are,waiting for a real update.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Kinda sad that we won't be playing any more as Albus and the gang. But an archer character means there's opportunity for lots of interesting new skills and masteries!

I expect we'll see characters from Abandoned Children show up as well.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Is the first game finished? Or do they have more DLC planned for it?
It should be considered finished, yes.

They might add some new masteries in patches as usual or maybe even add some missions, but according to the devs the story content is complete and Crimsom Crow was the last DLC for this game.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Another creature.

The fourth new beast is called "Zephygle". It is most commonly found near "Sandrock" desert in the Calter Mountains. This beast soars high into the sky when it spots an enemy and moves swiftly, so it's very important to take it down before it takes flight. Have a good weekend!
GHA_DXtbYAEAkKC

Suicidal

Arcane
Kinda sad that we won't be playing any more as Albus and the gang. But an archer character means there's opportunity for lots of interesting new skills and masteries!

I hope that instead of premade characters at some point they just give you an x-com like agency to run with custom units you recruit and train up.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

I hope that instead of premade characters at some point they just give you an x-com like agency to run with custom units you recruit and train up.

From the point of view of gameplay it would be fun to have Troubleshooter style gameplay with your own made-up characters, but I don't think they'll do that. I think the reasons they go with pre-made characters are a) so they can keep balancing problems within bounds and b) so they can tell a cohesive story in the art style they're using (the interpolated manga bits).

Suicidal

Arcane

From the point of view of gameplay it would be fun to have Troubleshooter style gameplay with your own made-up characters, but I don't think they'll do that. I think the reasons they go with pre-made characters are a) so they can keep balancing problems within bounds and b) so they can tell a cohesive story in the art style they're using (the interpolated manga bits).
There can be a compromise - have premade story characters, but instead of generic police mobs you could take your nameless custom-made recruits with you on missions.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There can be a compromise - have premade story characters, but instead of generic police mobs you could take your nameless custom-made recruits with you on missions.
This is bad. I don't want to have to split my investment between the main story I'm supposed to be following and the "under stairs" story of my own weird units.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom