Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The true face of Japan: Let's read Shigurui (NSFW obviously)

Kz3r0

Arcane
It's fine as it is don't listen to Suppamanu otaku.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Rejoice, for it is time for Volume 4, featuring a non-trivial timeskip and some good ol' ultraviolence!

eCq66.jpg

7yxAN.jpg

6gWUy.jpg

HFENg.jpg

Here begins Chapter 16, where an adolescent barely avoids homosexual rape.

XMFje.png

p8COx.png

JZ7ts.png

AOwiG.png

VL5tu.png

ZFLDZ.png

qhEQl.png

dlskh.png

Is5Pg.png

lICho.png

DrVrQ.png

Oty8D.png

0tZ9W.png

cgSzn.png

V2noI.png

P5LDq.png

uiRj7.png

mArfv.png

er36I.png

JoIUt.png

CcqIQ.png

T9t6N.png

uLZbo.png

Ls2gp.png

k9snU.png

uVfut.png

1v8Jr.png

FoW2o.png

g55bc.png

1mk82.png

z9UBq.png

UJjfC.png

QYpRo.png

hogdz.png

Hljfc.png

tRH5g.png

zOAzq.png

Ow06O.jpg

3MgJx.png

Es5be.png

WWHfm.png

YwwDj.png

wLGp7.png

StZxu.png

sO0ve.png

G9ocz.png

RBMn3.png

Y6iPu.png

bC9bY.png

Eo8ct.png

QBaMe.png

Zoitj.png

YpADL.jpg

iy8xb.png

LIvi7.png

TxVic.png

VaJjL.png

LQnrB.png

Uzjy9.png

ymlI6.png

xkCC8.png

Cbenk.png

EoSpp.png

JTxrq.png

Well, he did avoid the rape. That's something, right?

Radisshu

Prophet
It's funny how he bends his wrists while punching. That wouldn't work very well.

Although he mostly seems to backhand them.

Kz3r0

Arcane
It's funny how he bends his wrists while punching. That wouldn't work very well.

Although he mostly seem to backhand them.
The manga is quite accurate, with their bare hands they always strike backhand, hammer fist or a particular technique that it will be illustrated in the next chapters, that, in fact, requires to bend the wrist.

Radisshu

Prophet
I guess that's the thing, then. I imagined punching someone with your wrist bent like that, you'd sprain yourself or break something.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Not an expert on the matter but bending your wrist like that exposes a rather solid mass of bones and ligament; pretty hard and possibly tolerant to pain because there's no muscles in that particular area and blunt, as opposed to your knuckles, as it uses a more uniform surface to strike instead of various smaller ones (therefore decreasing the chances of one thing receiving significantly more force than any other and suffer damage because of it).

Radisshu

Prophet
Yeah, like I said, the way he backhands them seems realistic but for some reason I thought he was pictured punching them (as in a straight punch).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom