Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The true face of Japan: Let's read Shigurui (NSFW obviously)

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
The anticipation makes it better bros, stop complaining.

Anyway, this is Chapter 13, where a man's balls get burned off.

wOo8e.png

P8YPV.png

sHqug.png

BXrO1.png

monDj.png

CrFzB.png

EcvlI.png

UQMRk.png

BOcA5.jpg

ie9Py.jpg

Nrvko.png

yLxOr.png

qSN5V.png

nvoHB.png

OqgiE.png

dn3Sa.png

yRGVD.png

86ZS3.png

92efI.png

SkmCE.png

xJvFz.png

DY5ZG.png

Qblf1.png

b2KsI.png

BJQDh.png

06jIa.png

pCKln.png

2xvUx.png

VPTin.png

FZlTR.png

FEea2.png

y5ooc.png

That thing about the balls, it was just a little joke. He's gonna get his eyes sliced through instead.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Just when you think he's going to glaze over and molest his daughter some more, out comes the demon.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It's complete. I'd have liked to know what happened to the tranny and the frog, though.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
In Chapter 14, we get a very fun flashback of Kogan as an idealistic youth.

Vk2Nf.png

QECPy.jpg

GZXpU.png

irm0E.png

IEkOa.png

r5DhW.png

b2sPh.png

eAlxq.png

BmNad.png

uL1CG.png

FqZJx.jpg

KusSQ.jpg

ePQf8.png

UJiOh.png

dm3TO.png

ftmfz.png

z0FZY.jpg

61RD2.png

GMsfE.png

BIhFR.png

3Kpxy.png

r2BZY.png

CgBeD.png
XOjEC.png

wvVvY.png

pIe9j.png

e0R0P.png

t8NKx.png

FQwDU.png

vJNPh.png

nuCVR.png

T6nUC.png

Ahh, the suspense!

Kz3r0

Arcane
Actually the whole frog/tranny affair is the tipical mangawut fare, I never understood why they were included, besides, considering that this is based o the work of a novelist I wouldn't be surprised that the whole manga is the cobbling together of various short stories from said novelist.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Nice to have attentive readership for once, unlike that one time I skipped a chapter of Freesia...

In any case, fixed.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
What is the last volume then?
I read a ton of them last night, and it ended right as they were all arriving at the warlord's estate.
At like volume 76 I think.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Read all 84 chapters or whatever it was.
Good ending.
I'd go into it further about the realizations of the characters, but I don't want to go into spoilers.
Pretty good overall tho.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

That arrogant faggot Seigen was probably based on Kojiro, while the boorish fanatic Gennosuke is based on Musashi.

I dunno, Gennosuke isn't enough of a freeloader, considering it seems much of Musashi's life was spent living at other people's expense.

But I agree, Gennosuke and Seigen are definately samurai archetypes (like you put it, the "arrogant faggot without foresight" type and the "boorish fanatic without questions" type) put through a more brutal story.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Thematically, Gennosuke represents compliance with the Japanese feudal system and that system's idea of a "samurai", while Seigen, an obvious social climber, is the rebel against it - the man with no honor or virtue, but also no reverence for the established power structure. If you look back on the chapter where the gay whore fucking bros got killed, you see Seigen vomiting in the field. Gennosuke later recalls that moment, and understands that Seigen was disgusted by having to kill just because someone ordered him to. So, even though he has a lot of typically villainous characteristics, I'd argue that in the context of the whole plot, he's actually the hero.

Also gonna post the next chapter after the next reply.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Chapter 15, where the shit we've been all waiting for finally goes down.

VlHCZ.png

5UuKD.png

Odgr7.png

gBpEP.png

gb9sz.png

NdxKp.png

6qV1i.png

Juke9.png

rfXXX.png

d8scF.jpg

jPgc3.png

rrr0i.png

EAKTL.png

OMiDx.png

UVsjm.png

HuLDc.png

oy3t0.png

2zEMA.png

xx7ZB.png

0CWQM.png

vQvGk.png

XMG8w.jpg

znVvv.png

xLLgm.png

Ej1LQ.png

URhsd.png

qy2PH.png

B1f3k.png

sXsew.png

ID2AO.png

cZjsn.png

y5EjW.png

BH98l.png

J5RSm.png

UUJYo.png

V7AM6.png

Thus ends Volume 3. Isn't it appropriate how the last thing he sees are naked female bodies?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I guess we should rather ask people who have gone blind if they still see naked chicks in their mind.

Still, stop being a stingy motherfucker and post 100+ pages each page like I do.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I normally post three chapters per page, which is well over 100 images. Still an improvement over the Freesia LR, which had huge updates and millions of images everywhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom