Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

pippin

VtmB also has a 51% discount.
It's probably an Activision thing. But why a random number like 51? Why not 50 or 75? Hmmm...

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
VtmB also has a 51% discount.
It's probably an Activision thing. But why a random number like 51? Why not 50 or 75? Hmmm...
It's like price is right, you go one more than your opponent, but don't discount too far.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Call of Duty games seem unusually cheap (yes, 51% is unusual for CoD). Bug?

Yeah, looks like quality gaming value. You should jump on it.

60gnVW0.png

pippin

Transistor looks pretty good and the soundtrack is quite nice. The gameplay is meh though.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
http://store.steampowered.com/app/358480

WTF :lol: Someone pressed the self-eject button, I guess.

Yep: http://www.solarstormstudio.com/

June 14, 2015

I've made the decision to start shutting down my game, DarkBase 01. Throughout the 2 years of this ordeal. I've learned one important thing - the gaming community has allot of growing up to do if they are ever to be taken seriously by the rest of the world. I've never witnessed such a vile and childish community of people - and if that's the way that they want to be - then so be it.

I'm in my 40's and I simply have no time for childish behaviour - so I'm putting the gaming community behind me - and frankly, it's getting boring. All I see now is drama and more drama - like a bloddy soap opera. I'm back in the graphic design community - where more mature people reside - and this is where I'll stay from here onward.

Oh, speaking of "childish"...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Transistor = bundle fodder. Pathetic 50% discount on Endless Legend. Fuck 'dis guy 'sale.'

Jigawatt

Arcane

Vikter

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
http://store.steampowered.com/app/237930/

Transistor seems pretty cool and is at a nice discount, however my credit card is off for today. Is it worth it even at a smaller discount?

Also, everyone, get Super Meat Boy.

Just in case there really is someone who wants but doesn't have SMB, you can still get a better deal at https://www.humblebundle.com/ for the next 40hrs
All of these are really great (especially Risk of Rain. What a game). Haven't played Antichamber yet, though. Super Meat Boy alone makes the deal worth it.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I'm just wondering, I posted the Wolf Bundle, but does Gabin actually hire web designers with a math education of above, oh, I don't know, third grade level?

Some of the other bundles add up to more than twice the price of buying the games individually. Is there education on the planet anymore? I hate to think of what his accountants have for math skills.

Here's the latest fun:

WnSSUMe.jpg

Seriously, hire someone that made it through high school. I'm afraid to give you my credit card number.

Thane Solus

Arcane
http://store.steampowered.com/app/358480

WTF :lol: Someone pressed the self-eject button, I guess.

Amwux6v.png

Well...

:hero:

So i went to find his game ... it can be that bad right, a from a "prestigious" 40 years old developer who makes wallpapers apps for mobiles. Well:

So its not the game, its the world, its not you that is fucking retarded, its the world. This could be a great SJW specimen...

Luka-boy

Arcane
No. Look at the DLC, not a single one has a discount. It's clear that's how they want to get the money, by making you buy the base game and then hoping you buy all the DLC later.

Uh, the pack with most of the DLC is also -95%.
The Storm Warning Edition? Doesn't show with any discount for me. In that case it might really be a bug. Or a regional thing.

pippin

It's not the first time that game receives this discount. It's even worth it? Huge discounts are suspicious imo....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom