Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Absolutely shitty community deals. Why even bother to set up the Monsters game for this.
Because it's hilarious to watch peasants toiling at a shitty game to unlock opportunities for their betters to spend money, just for a 'badge' that does literally nothing.

Its a.psychological experiment by Valve.
We're all a part of an experiment

the-steam-experiment-movie-poster-2009-1010560007.jpg

Whiran

Magister
Are these daily deals and flash sales for real?

Flash Sale:

2 games at 10% off
1 game at 15% off
3 games at 20% off

Err... that's a "flash" sale? I must be really really really entitled or something. ;)

As for the daily deals - there is no savings change on many of the games from yesterday. Is that just now a marketing place and not an additional savings thing?

Edited: Aha! The deals have changed. Not to anything I want but some of the games changed.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
80% off TNO sounds very lucrative though, if i didnt have it already
That's still 12 bucks, I got a physical copy w/ Steam key for $6 over 2 months ago.

Of course you're in Russia so even full price is probably like $5.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
this war of mine any good?

The response both on Steam and on Codex is unanimously, overwhelmingly positive. And rightly so.

Soo...Prison Architect? Seems :obviously: enough but haven't found the corresponding Codex thread. (It's my fault ofc, the Codex search function is grorious).

sser

Arcane
Developer
Bought HuniePop and the Witcher boardgame. The former is actually not bad at all. Haven't tried the latter yet.

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
Looks cool
<see Early Access>
Lost interest.

Early Access is a graveyard of cool ideas.
ITS 60% OFF

seriously, as long as i can play with the early alpha and its already an ok game in the current state, i am fine.
doesnt work for games that get boring after a playthrough or a certain amount of grinding.
but this already has local coop.

also

ITS 60% OFF :takemyjewgold:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
So, what do you do? How long does a session last? Are there different difficulties? Is it like, uh, a rogue-lite in a way? (Like, you randomly get power ups and experience and you have to survive until the end of the road, using the means you get randomly)

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I'm curious too, but saw the dreaded 'alpha game' tag. Probably best to just wait a year or two.

EDIT: Nevermind, $8 to beta test someones experiment, I don't think so.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alien Isolation 75% off. That's 20 bucks for everything including the Season Pass.

Call of Duty games seem unusually cheap (yes, 51% is unusual for CoD). Bug?

Last edited:

Israfael

Arcane
Call of Duty games seem unusually cheap (yes, 51% is unusual for CoD). Bug?
Wasn't EA Activision essentially de-phasing CoD trademark and IP? I thought they wanted to create something not as discredited as it is now. Besides, with f2p UT coming (and i think the last CoD i saw in TB's channel was aimed at semi-comp audience), there's probably pressure on them to make it cheap.

Edit, my bad, had no idea who was who in the popamole world

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom